Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Strong Hooves you forgot to put your location)

Zanthak saw the pegasus too and quickly ran to Strong Hooves side, sending shadow bullets towards the pegasus

(BTW No one knows Zanthak knew shadow magic until just then)

(over the radio) this is marty do you copy i need to know your location to randevu at the checkpiont

Amongst the Pegasus fleets flying to the mountain is Hail,commanding a small personal squadron who stayed in tight formation around him.

Wing pony 1: "Sir the enemy has spotted our approach and has began to mobilize their defences."

Hail: "hit their air units first,we can not afford to lose our air superiority in this sector. Get me in close enough to soften their defences and cut off the supply lines"

Wing pony 2: "Lets show these bleeding hearts what happens when they challange the our wonderful ruler,we are superior above all else!"

Hail shakes his head at the second wing ponies self rally attempt. Turning his attention to other members of the fleet,giving the signal for the surgical strike teams to break off and hit their targets before the main body enters the hot zone.

i hope this is not to late

Name:zena darkmare

Species:unicorn Pegasus cross

Appearance:

Cutie Mark (if any):dark lightning

Personality:kind hearted too whome she trust

Biography:a keen follower of the cult of luna,she wishes to unite all species and end the reign of celestia

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?luna republic

Branch within Faction:air force

Ranking:rookie

post-1405-0-57513400-1327783416_thumb.png

post-1405-0-71564500-1327783418_thumb.png

Edited by little dashie

To Zanthak: "Good thinking soldier, gather a capture unit and try to get him grounded, alert the mages, tell them to hit him with a knockout spell as soon as he is in range"

To Zena: "Go with Zanthak, and be careful, provide help ONLY when you can, whatever Zanthak tells you, you follow, understood?"

Edited by Strong Hooves

yes sir!

(begins flight to the mages station)

(skid as she lands)

*panting like a dog* a....a enemy Pegasus has been sighted,1st Lieutenant Zanthak needs you to use a knock-out spell on the Pegasus that a capture unit will bring in range for you.

Edited by little dashie

Dr. Zanthak calls over a Capture Unit and tells them, "Do you men see that pegasus over there? I need you to quietly capture him and quickly bring him close to the mages station. They will use a knock-out spell on him. Got it? Good. NOW GO! Hurry!"

Strong Hooves arrived in the infantry station inside Dragon Cave, "Alright fillies, we have enemy Pegasi en route to base, I need any free hoof to man our anti-air defenses, I also need a team of mages to put up shield spells on them, let's go! This separates the colts from the stallions let's move!!"

Although he resists, the capture unit brings the enemy pegasus closer to the mage station. He tries to slip away but Zanthak holds him in a ball of shadow. The pegasus is unable to move. The mages fire the knock-out spell at him and he falls asleep.

Once hail and his squad came into range of operations they split from the main offencive. Heading to what Intel labled "vital supply route"

Hail: "with our boys harassing the main enemy encampment up top we should be able to carry out our ops without much resistance. None the less stay sharp for any movement,your authorised to use force when engaging the enemy. Remember,secure and hold until our infantry arrive then regroup at our designated location.

You two follow me."

Wing ponies 1-3: copy that sir,for the glory of celestia!

They broke formation and descended on the strategic points lining the route as hail and the two remaining Pegasus at his side went to search for patrols who might reveal their whereabouts.

Strong Hooves saw the pegasus go down, then returned his attention to the enemy unit, a team of three Pegasi. One Pegasus in particular caught his attention, "Take down those Pegasi!! But leave Hailstorm for me!!" Strong Hooves began to follow where Hailstorm was flying, leading a team of infantry ponies, "Damn! He's heading for the supply route, let's move!!" he began to run faster.

Wing pony 4(recruit): sir I think we have attracted some unwanted attention...what should we do?

Wing pony 5: I say lets send them packing preferably off the side of a cliff

Hail : no stay in formation draw them from the others as long as we can only engage if we are certain they are going to disrupt our hold of the choke point"

there heading for the supply route, i cant get thier in time unless i perform a sonic apcaboom (sonic rainboom but black and red)

*flies to her peak altitude then dives down*

*she strugles to keep here aim as she streches the sound barrirer*

*the sky clouds with darkness as she breaks the sound barrier*

*boom*

*dark cloud and thunder trails her as she bardges the solar air force leaving them daised and confused*

''yes i did it i had finally helped the cause''

*as she think of how she performed the sonic apocaboom she crashe right into the mountain*

owwww..........

*she growns with pain*

*she falls unconsious her last thought was of how proud she was helping the cause*

*she dreams of being aclamed a hero by queen luna herself*

(that's it guys im poofed for the night enjoy me being knocked out)

Edited by little dashie