Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wing pony 4: no responce sir...nothing but static"

*somethings not right...why isn't HQ answering...did they leave us out to hang* hail thought to himself.Opening his massive wings as he looked Back with an uneasy exspression

Hail: we need to get airborne now! Without communucations we are sitting ducks...lets regroup and pull Back until we can reestablish coms"

Hail: flares?! I don't think they are ours...no time to pack,break the radio and find cover. We are in no position to fight effectively...stay on hoof so me have abetter chance to hide"

Smashing the radio, hail and his wing pony makes a hasty retreat in the other direction from which the flare went up.

"Head back to the rest of the group, assist in holding back the air strike if they are still attacking, I have some unfinished business to attend to" Strong then looke in the direction where he saw Hailstorm and the other pony fly, and immediately ran after them

Zanthak finds the rest of the group and teleports next to them. He defeats a couple pegasi with a shadow missile, but a Solar Kingdom mages destroys his shadow soldiers with some light beams. He tries fighting her off but fails. The rest of the group escapes but Zanthak is captured.

Stopping to drink from a small stream and to rest.

Hail began to scratch a map into the moist dirt.

Hail: we need to regroup and see what's holding the infantry...they are suppose to come from...here if I recall. if there's no sign of them we issue a full withdraw, we can't hope to hold this place without ground support

Wing pony 4: (remains silent)

(Oh.... awkward... REPOST!!!)

Strong saw the pegasus flying at him, he slowed down just as the pegasus crossed his path and used all his strength to knock the pegasus down, being as he is so large, his strength is pretty massive.

Still captured and hearing a large crash, he wants to beat the sound. He summons up 98% of his energy and turns it into a shadow nuke. he uses 1% of his energy for a shadow shield. The nuke drops and the entire prison explodes (and anypony within 300 miles could hear it). Zanthak uses the last 1% of his energy to teleport to the nearest New Republic Infirmary.

Haste shook her head after she got hit by the pony, she grit her teeth, and flew above him so she could charge him down

Edited by Pinkazoid

She grit her teeth in frustration seeing she still hadn't taken him down, a thought ran through her mind and she flew in front of him, ready to buck him in the face