Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

2. and the greatest prank we did was that we won a bet and we could make our sister do whatever we pleased. she was degraded to a maid for a week. she had to bring us icecream.

attachicon.gifLuna_Celestia_maid.jpg

we had a lot of energy after so much icecream. although the knockback caused us to fall asleep afterwards.

attachicon.gifluna_Celestia_ tired.jpg

*falls back laughing* oh my that is hilarious! I should go tease Celestia about this! It'll be hilarious! *still continues laughing*

*falls back laughing* oh my that is hilarious! I should go tease Celestia about this! It'll be hilarious! *still continues laughing*

ohh she will not like to be reminded of that. 

Luna,

Do you sometimes visit Twilight, Spike, or the others in their dreams, like you did with Scootaloo?

we look over a lot of ponies dreams. a dream only lasts around 8 seconds in the awake state. 

this gives us time to look at a lot of different dreams. including twilight or spike's 

Hi Luna. I was wondering: You wouldn't object to me taking Vassia on the moon for a picnic would you? of course I would has an oxygen sphere around us.

well if you can ensure her safety you will have no objections from us.

Do you have another sister besides Princess Celestia? If Princess Cadence is Princess Celestia's niece and you aren't Cadence's mother, than you must have a sister besides Princess Celestia. What is her name?

post-1283-0-26025200-1363794830.jpg

Do you have another sister besides Princess Celestia? If Princess Cadence is Princess Celestia's niece and you aren't Cadence's mother, than you must have a sister besides Princess Celestia. What is her name?

(i'm afraid to answer this in combination of later cannon :S and also the lack of knowladge of this subject. )

• Brohoof 1

Hi Luna. I wanted to show you the song I requested for my and Vass at the dance tomorrow. Here it is:

that is a nice song, it is not something we would listen to ourself, but we like it. 

post-1283-0-90292900-1363947470_thumb.jpg

Dear Luna,

Please forgive me for being gone for so long

I have a few questions

First off Do you listen to Dub Step?

Second would you by any chance Make some dub step?

and final question

A Few of us loyal Colts are building an empire in thy name Would you like to see it when we are done?

Dear Luna,

Please forgive me for being gone for so long

I have a few questions

First off Do you listen to Dub Step?

Second would you by any chance Make some dub step?

and final question

A Few of us loyal Colts are building an empire in thy name Would you like to see it when we are done?

it is alright, there is no need to apologize. as for the questions.

yes, we do sometimes listen to dub step. not that often though. 

we do not make or know how to make this kind of music though.

and of course we would like to see whatever our subjects make in our name! 

Luna,

What's it like, being Princess of the Night?

it is a blessing and a burden at the same time.

we have a lot of responsibility that we are unable to stop having. 

as an alicorn our age is close frozen until we say so. this causes us to outlive any friend we make except for a few.

on the other side we are able to live in the castle witch we of course love to do. and we are appreciated and loved by a lot of ponies. 

Had a great time at the dance! smile.png

we are glad that you had a great time, did they play your song?

we are glad that you had a great time, did they play your song?

(OOC: No.) Yeah. Vass really liked it.

And sorry if my dreams that night were a little cutesy wootsey that night lol. Did you have that music playing in my dream?

*Today* Happy Easter! :)

Edited by JesstroidPrime

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

(OOC: No.) Yeah. Vass really liked it.

And sorry if my dreams that night were a little cutesy wootsey that night lol. Did you have that music playing in my dream?

*Today* Happy Easter! smile.png

we have been absent lately. 

and no we do not provided you from music, you came with that yourself.

as for your dreams being "cutesy wootsey" we promise we allowed you your privacy, when dreams do not require me to step in we move on. 

Edited by Lunatic