Ask Luna

Lunatic

ohh sorry, we did not notice. and yes, we do play the guitar. 

You do? That's awesome! Umm is there a chance to meet someday? ^^

And can I have a hug? I really need one now :(

Chain Mail: General Luna. Ma'am. I would like to ask that you tell your sister to lessen my 'Vacation' to less than a year. I've learned a good enough bit about civilian life by now.

(I am basing this on that equestria would utilize the most successful 2 ruler system in history, the Consul system introduced in the Romane Empire. Luna would be the military consul and Celestia the Internal affairs consul.)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

everything

we dont know EVERYTHING about space ourselve. but we would advice you to find a book on it if you want to know a lot. 

the red moon made me agressive I felt so out of control do you blame me Luna *tears*

well then there must certainly be something the matter with you mentally for that to trigger that aggression. 

perhaps you can find a mage or a psychological expert that can give you more information on this? 

img-1896142-1-fd2.jpg

Do you know Batman?

of course we do!

post-1283-0-44502600-1380697484_thumb.jpg

You do? That's awesome! Umm is there a chance to meet someday? ^^

And can I have a hug? I really need one now sad.png

well of course there's a chance. we're meeting right now. sort of.

and sure you can have a hug.

post-1283-0-70113700-1380697562_thumb.gif

Chain Mail: General Luna. Ma'am. I would like to ask that you tell your sister to lessen my 'Vacation' to less than a year. I've learned a good enough bit about civilian life by now.

(I am basing this on that equestria would utilize the most successful 2 ruler system in history, the Consul system introduced in the Romane Empire. Luna would be the military consul and Celestia the Internal affairs consul.)

(no matter that the idea is fun, i'd rather not change the entire setting of my ask threat to a fanfic that i dont know of. if you'd like to explain and RP instead of asking a question add me on skype.) 

we dont know EVERYTHING about space ourselve. but we would advice you to find a book on it if you want to know a lot. 

well then there must certainly be something the matter with you mentally for that to trigger that aggression. 

perhaps you can find a mage or a psychological expert that can give you more information on this? 

of course we do!

attachicon.gifluna_batman.jpg

attachicon.gifluna_foal_blushing.gif

(no matter that the idea is fun, i'd rather not change the entire setting of my ask threat to a fanfic that i dont know of. if you'd like to explain and RP instead of asking a question add me on skype.)

no luna I really need you sis. So Luna what happens to you and celestia on a solar eclipse.

attachicon.gifluna_foal_blushing.gif

R...really? Yay! And when do You have some time? ^^ 

Thank You... *hugs Luna* You are too kind...

no luna I really need you sis. So Luna what happens to you and celestia on a solar eclipse.

we always make it a little celebration. 

we and our sister come out together for public and raise the moon and sun at the same time. 

there area always festivities to do in the town and its a lot of fun.

when we were still foals we used to do it all the time. 

post-1283-0-94476300-1380783650_thumb.png

Hello Luna. I am thinking about getting a manecut/getting my mane redone. What do you think?

well its always good to have diversety! 

R...really? Yay! And when do You have some time? ^^ 

Thank You... *hugs Luna* You are too kind...

well we have time right now. 

and thank you but you do us to much honor. 

well we have time right now. 

and thank you but you do us to much honor. 

Right now? Um... sorry, did not expect that, I really don't know what to do now ^^ Hmmm, any ideas? Sorry, I know, I should've planned such meeting already blush.png

If You don't mind- I still think You are very kind :D

Right now? Um... sorry, did not expect that, I really don't know what to do now ^^ Hmmm, any ideas? Sorry, I know, I should've planned such meeting already img-1899805-1-blush.png

If You don't mind- I still think You are very kind biggrin.png

well if you would want some time to plan something ahead that will be fine to. 

cool you can inform when their is anext one because I don't want my fire powers to turn off in the middle of combat?

you cant really. it all depends on where you are. 

well if you would want some time to plan something ahead that will be fine to. 

Hmmm, maybe You have someplace that You really like? ^^ I can go anywhere, even just play guitar "a bit" :D

Hmmm, maybe You have someplace that You really like? ^^ I can go anywhere, even just play guitar "a bit" biggrin.png

well we always like to sit on the balcony of the castle watching the stars. 

well we always like to sit on the balcony of the castle watching the stars. 

Really? Sounds great. I really like doing it especially with suitable music. So what do You think about for example tomorrow? 

yes please i would love that, i would love it more if you were to teach me all you know about space

Greetings Princess Luna. *bows* I am Jack spades. I'm a card dealer in Appleloosa. I wanted to ask you if you like black jack or poker? What's your favorite card game? Would you like to play sometime? I hope I didn't ask too much. *chuckles nervously*

Really? Sounds great. I really like doing it especially with suitable music. So what do You think about for example tomorrow? 

tomorrow sounds lovely, we are looking foreward to it. 

post-1283-0-33588200-1381396797_thumb.png

yes please i would love that, i would love it more if you were to teach me all you know about space

well ALL we know is a bit much to learn all at the same time. 

What is your favorite constellation?

that would be the twins 

post-1283-0-50088600-1381396926_thumb.png

so luna when we wish upon your stars does our wish come truw *look into luna eyes*

i'm sorry but wishing upon a star does not make it come true. although believing into something and holding onto it will. 

post-1283-0-93226400-1381396986_thumb.jpg

Luna, how do you know that everything wasn't created 3 seconds ago along with all of your memories

that is an interesting philosophy but very unlikely since we can trace the age of the things around us with the use of science and magic. 

Greetings Princess Luna. *bows* I am Jack spades. I'm a card dealer in Appleloosa. I wanted to ask you if you like black jack or poker? What's your favorite card game? Would you like to play sometime? I hope I didn't ask too much. *chuckles nervously*

hm.. well we can play black jack and texas hold'em. we used to play with our sister when we were younger. we used candy as coins. 

post-1283-0-93466800-1381397198_thumb.png

Kira: okay Luna two questions.

1) do you have a spell to cross dimensions?

2) if you were ever to turn back to nightmare moon would this work?

post-19815-0-46922300-1381413350_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fluttershysguy