Ask Luna

Lunatic

it kinda got... destroyed, weird anomalies and junk.

well, what kind of anomalies? 

SP Kira: Luna, would you like to see a picture of my kingdom?

uhm, sure why not? what kingdom are you from?

Nice. I'm assuming you're getting Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 as well?

post-1283-0-63442200-1385366239_thumb.jpg

post-1283-0-76858500-1385366283_thumb.png

no.

your welcome and doctor

i guess, i'll just fall for this one. Doctor who?

post-1283-0-65173300-1385366370_thumb.png

SP Kira: the place good ponies go when they die, here is a picture.

attachicon.gifheaven.jpg

i think you have stolen the concept of heaven.

what side are you on PS4, WIIU, XBOX ONE

post-1283-0-93603100-1385380123_thumb.png

why not all of them?

(personally i'm a ps4 fan. xbox has ruined it with their polecies and so many changes that no one knows whats going on anymore. the WII-U is just looking at the sideline laughing how much money their making off mario and sonic. witch is fine really, sony is bashing to much on xbox to really talk about the new features they have on their own console.

also, i found this funny and people might think its funny as well.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OrQzrFZeDw

i think you have stolen the concept of heaven.

attachicon.gifgamer_luna_by_atryl-d4y22nm.png

why not all of them?

(personally i'm a ps4 fan. xbox has ruined it with their polecies and so many changes that no one knows whats going on anymore. the WII-U is just looking at the sideline laughing how much money their making off mario and sonic. witch is fine really, sony is bashing to much on xbox to really talk about the new features they have on their own console.

also, i found this funny and people might think its funny as well.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OrQzrFZeDw

wow your opinions are very respected. I am a WiiU fan, I have been a fan of nintendo since my birth and the WiiU does the only thing that the PS4 and Xbox neglate to do make new game experience and their games like super mario 3d world, Rayman Legend, Super mario U are really fun thats what gaming should be all about fun. 

The PS4 has amazing games on the way and its well respected. I feel that PS3 won't be much improved than the PS4. Also the PS4 controller touch thing is no offence really bad and useless.

Now big sister Luna. Us real gamers know that the xbox one is garbage. I believe it should be placed in the category of Dish and Direct TV not in gaming. The WiiU can do the same thing as the XBox one but The WiiU Doesn't get in the way unlike the XBox one. The games that are coming out on Xbox one is a horrible line up. Thier focus on watching TV rather than playing the game.

I disagree about your belief of WiiU laughing in the success sonic. You can't argue that the WiiU games are enjoyable. So I believe that the WiiU is a better system over the 3

• Brohoof 1

wow your opinions are very respected. I am a WiiU fan, I have been a fan of nintendo since my birth and the WiiU does the only thing that the PS4 and Xbox neglate to do make new game experience and their games like super mario 3d world, Rayman Legend, Super mario U are really fun thats what gaming should be all about fun. 

The PS4 has amazing games on the way and its well respected. I feel that PS3 won't be much improved than the PS4. Also the PS4 controller touch thing is no offence really bad and useless.

Now big sister Luna. Us real gamers know that the xbox one is garbage. I believe it should be placed in the category of Dish and Direct TV not in gaming. The WiiU can do the same thing as the XBox one but The WiiU Doesn't get in the way unlike the XBox one. The games that are coming out on Xbox one is a horrible line up. Thier focus on watching TV rather than playing the game.

I disagree about your belief of WiiU laughing in the success sonic. You can't argue that the WiiU games are enjoyable. So I believe that the WiiU is a better system over the 3

as for the new game experience you have to realise that unlike a game compeny like microsoft and sony, nintendo focuses mainly on games while microsoft and sony have a lot more things going on so a lot of their games are not made by them but from companies outside of them. 

as for the ps4 controller, i have actually heard a lot of positive results comming from the use of that touchpad, although i have yet to try it out myself. i have played the wii but i have yet to have the chance of playing the WiiU so i cant really judge how much of a difference there is in gameplay. i'm not a big nintendo fan myself as i often feel treated like a child in games like that because the targeted people are much younger then with the xbox and PS4.

my conclusion would be that the WiiU is a brillient family console where everyone can have fun from, lots of party games and pick up and play games like mario and zelda. while the other consoles have games like titanfall, call of duty, assasins creed and battlefield. now i havent played any of those games yet but from what i heard its a lot of the same stuff witch is a shame really, but sadly is what the oudience wants. when they buy a COD game they expect COD, except for titanfall witch i hope wont be a halo ripoff, i heard its a lot of the same. 

that was suposed to be a conclusion alinia  :unsure:

WiiU = for the entire family

Xbox = nobody knows anymore. they have hardcore fanboys with their favorite games and thats the only reason its going to be baught.

PS4 = much of the same but newer. 

(you can just say this is all OOC but as a gamedeveloper i feel called to answer this) 

Luna, how unconformable was being trapped in those vines made by Discord?

tumblr_mws947phe31r3xauuo1_1280.png

Dear Princess Luna, If it's true that you aren't interested in stallions romantically as you claimed earlier then how do you explain THIS?

img-2036011-1-Luna_kisses_Big_Mac_Comic_

ohh goodness, where did you find such a picture? 

uhm well... mac was an exception for certain reasons. 

but we can asure you that he was an exception and a one time only.

post-1283-0-65659500-1385495357_thumb.png

"dahm it, how could i NOT notice this earlier, NOT noticing the is almost i'm possible, *sigh* point me in the direction of lyra"

post-1283-0-28980600-1385495533.gif

post-1283-0-93748500-1385495485_thumb.png

The wiiU is also for classic players who been around in the 80s and 90s. To be honest Xbox has some annoying brats playing them. I love your opinions you must be a true gamer like me am I a true gamer?

The wiiU is also for classic players who been around in the 80s and 90s. To be honest Xbox has some annoying brats playing them. I love your opinions you must be a true gamer like me am I a true gamer?

to my opinion there is no "true" gamer, there are only gamers who play a bit, gamers who play a lot, and non gamers who never play games and are probebly hiding under a rock. as for classics i have to agree that nintendo has a lot of classics, but that does kinda contradict the fact that you say that nintendo has a lot of new gameplay. they use the same characters every game and tbh i think they are running out of new ideas. but that might just be me. 

also i found this about the xbox one witch supports my vision on it.

549395.jpg