Ask Luna

Lunatic

no, it is in ruins and it holds no value. 

Oh, Princess, how could you say such a thing. Holds no value? Just look at it, the artifacts, the books, the trap doors -- supreme mechanical craftsmanship -- and the good old memories and stories that had seeped in to the very structure.

It is history, and history tends to help and build a better future. Or is it... because... about your... somewhat dark past, that made you think it holds no value.

My apologies to come barging in without a formal greetings, Your Majesty.   

Greetings, your majesty. I'd like to ask you 2 questions if I may. 

First: What do you think about videogames?   :)

Second: I understand that your royal duties start at night (raising the moon and watch over other ponies dreams), so... what do you do during the day?    :wacko:

Is there any fighting styles in Equestria that are illegal to learn?

fighting styles are all legal here in Equestria. some are hard to learn and some arent. but there are some spells that we do keep from the public. these spells are mostly to inflict pain or cause manipulation in the thoughts of other ponies. 

Oh, is there any other reason? I mean it was your and your sisters first castle.

well... actually, it was MY castle. and my sister had the one in Canterlot. but after my... banishment. the wildlife and nature took over all feeding on the left over magic from me that was still left behind. 

Oh, Princess, how could you say such a thing. Holds no value? Just look at it, the artifacts, the books, the trap doors -- supreme mechanical craftsmanship -- and the good old memories and stories that had seeped in to the very structure.

It is history, and history tends to help and build a better future. Or is it... because... about your... somewhat dark past, that made you think it holds no value.

My apologies to come barging in without a formal greetings, Your Majesty.   

a lot of the old books are stolen by ponies who came to loot the place. as for trap doors most of them work on magic and the ones that arent are set up by animals or other creatures that live in or around the building. as for structure, not much of it is left trough the years. 

Like this trailer Luna? I think it's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kALRTUX4GW0

GET HYPED!

Greetings, your majesty. I'd like to ask you 2 questions if I may. 

First: What do you think about videogames?   :)

Second: I understand that your royal duties start at night (raising the moon and watch over other ponies dreams), so... what do you do during the day?    :wacko:

well first of all. we love playing video games. we have even put our hoof at creating some of our own. 

second, during the day we help my sister with her duties. make appointments, public apearences, send letters to other ponies, foreign communications. all that sort of things. although one in the three days, we rest. a pony needs her sleep.

have you played total domination: nuclear strategy? if you have find me, my username is discordiandude,,if you haven't you should it's really fun, also favorite pie?

cant say we have, we will look into it however. 

as for my favorite pie, that would be apple crumble or blueberry. 

Hello my lord and princess! *kneels* May I please have the honor of becoming your loyal servant?

a servant? well that depends, what kind of servant. we have a few departments where ponies work. like the royal sheffs, the guards and the maids. 

Luna do you use your lunar magic for the holiday

we use our magic at any time. not specificly the holidays. we actually have to use it quite a lot to make sure the magic doesnt build up inside of me.

• Brohoof 1

a servant? well that depends, what kind of servant. we have a few departments where ponies work. like the royal sheffs, the guards and the maids. 

Your personal servant, kind of like what Spike is for Twilight. It would be my honor to work for the rightful ruler of Equestria! :D

I hear that all alicorn princesses have a condition called Bigatus Butticus. Is that true? :P

Anyway, you enjoy chinese food right?

well of course we like chinese food. 

who doesnt? 

Your personal servant, kind of like what Spike is for Twilight. It would be my honor to work for the rightful ruler of Equestria! :D

hm. well the guards normally take care of personal chores that we need to. although i hope you dont mean that you want to sleep in my room like spike does with miss twilight. 

@@King Kenan, Seriously, What the heck is she talking about?

is it only female or both?

well both have horns.

hm. well the guards normally take care of personal chores that we need to. although i hope you dont mean that you want to sleep in my room like spike does with miss twilight. 

Uh, no... I wasn't implying that whatsoever. I just figured that since you are clearly a better ruler than Celestia, I would assist you somehow.

Uh, no... I wasn't implying that whatsoever. I just figured that since you are clearly a better ruler than Celestia, I would assist you somehow.

well perhaps the word assistand would come to mind before servent. although we have never thought of an assistand. perhaps it could be usefull. 

oh yeah my brother has some of those issues I thought he was faking. did you you release some recent!y

well.. we have quite a lot of magic inside of us so we have to do it frequently.