Ask Luna

Lunatic

I'll try, but I have a feeling I'll hide under my blanket at certain parts. Just don't eat my mane again.

Posted Image

but your mane is so tasty.

post-1283-0-54294000-1339171891_thumb.gif

Luna, will you marry me?

post-1283-0-97783000-1339172058_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

Have you been eating something funny Luna?Posted Image

one of pinkie pies cupcakes.. they tasted weird though.. for some reason a bit... salty.

post-1283-0-97962400-1339172394_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

puts in the movie.

Evening star , doesn't show fear unlike Celestia who was screaming the hole time.

when Celestia doped popcorn on evening star , the sun looked like it was about to exploded.

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

puts in the movie.

Evening star , doesn't show fear unlike Celestia who was screaming the hole time.

when Celestia doped popcorn on evening star , the sun looked like it was about to exploded.

pushes the basked of popcorn completely over her so its a dark room.

Any ways, Do you has intornet?

yes ofcourse we have internet. how else were we suppose to reply on this?

Inspired by myself.

pushes the basked of popcorn completely over her so its a dark room.

yes ofcourse we have internet. how else were we suppose to reply on this?

Evening star looks over to you giving you one of her most sweetest smiles.

"You really don't want to put me in a dark room with the spiders do you? Evening star hugs you.

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Okay,what do you think of this?

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Pc-S5dl8g&feature=related[/media]

not our taste of music. but it is not that bad.

Evening star looks over to you giving you one of her most sweetest smiles.

"You really don't want to put me in a dark room with the spiders do you? Evening star hugs you.

uhm. no. but we wonder how you even got out of the basket. *looks confused at evening star*

Forget horror movies, let me show you something we humans always loved to watch in the 90's.

Posted Image

we have seen better movies from the 90's

post-1283-0-26955900-1339174525_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

not our taste of music. but it is not that bad.

uhm. no. but we wonder how you even got out of the basket. *looks confused at evening star*

we have seen better movies from the 90's

post-1283-0-26955900-1339174525_thumb.jpg

Evening star smiles."It's magic. she said smiling. pretty soon while you looked away she's back in her basket.

Evening star smiles."It's magic. she said smiling. pretty soon while you looked away she's back in her basket.

post-1283-0-98554700-1339174837_thumb.png

thats quite some powerful magic you have teleporting at your age.

Inspired by myself.

post-1283-0-98554700-1339174837_thumb.png

thats quite some powerful magic you have teleporting at your age.

"dad showed me much more then teleporting. watch. Evening star calls a horde of zombies just as they are about to eat some brains. Evening star looks at them."No, bad zombies no eating the pony sitter. go get us something to drink. the zombies go get you something to drink.

"dad showed me much more then teleporting. watch. Evening star calls a horde of zombies just as they are about to eat some brains. Evening star looks at them."No, bad zombies no eating the pony sitter. go get us something to drink. the zombies go get you something to drink.

with all those zombies around to protect you and watch over you it suprises us that you still need a ponysitter at the age of 13. you seem to be able to take care of yourself quite well.

Inspired by myself.

with all those zombies around to protect you and watch over you it suprises us that you still need a ponysitter at the age of 13. you seem to be able to take care of yourself quite well.

"dad told me the tower was unsafe so he and his collage friends are doing a cleansing right. plus he doesn't want me to start Armageddon. which is always fun to start see. Evening star go's
. Morning star comes back looks at the burnt house. "Do i want to ask?

Luna,do you sometimes hate your sister?

well.... sometimes.

post-1283-0-74703800-1339175997_thumb.png

"dad told me the tower was unsafe so he and his collage friends are doing a cleansing right. plus he doesn't want me to start Armageddon. which is always fun to start see. Evening star go's

. Morning star comes back looks at the burnt house. "Do i want to ask?

no

Inspired by myself.

The Mask is played by Jim Carrey. Have you not seen that man perform? Enough about, Jim Carrey though. I made this Lunar Republic Air Force Sukhoi. The colors were off but it still looks a bit like your color scheme.

Posted Image

Whadaya think?

SIGNATURE_1.jpeg

The Mask is played by Jim Carrey. Have you not seen that man perform? Enough about, Jim Carrey though. I made this Lunar Republic Air Force Sukhoi. The colors were off but it still looks a bit like your color scheme.

Posted Image

Whadaya think?

it looks great.

post-1283-0-19570900-1339176497.png

Inspired by myself.

LUNA! I have been searching all over canterlot for you!? What is this!? A questioning booth!? Why are you wasting your time in here still! You were in here most of season 1! You are needed on set for season 3 RIGHT NOW!

Seriously Royalty these days....