Ask Luna

Lunatic

*walks back in and starts looking around*

hey... where did everypony go?

we thought we were suposed to answer questions here?

WE HAVE COME HERE TO ANSWER THY QUESTIONS CITIZENS AND THY DARES TO STAY QUIET?!

Inspired by myself.

Sorry Luna. Well if you need a question, then I will ask: How is your day?

our day has been wonderful.

we have had royal visitors to the castle witch we had a wonderful conversation with about the new wildlife in the everfree forest and if the restoration of the old nightmare moon castle would be an improvement to it or if it would bring back other stuff.

we think it would be lovely to see that castle rebuild. with nightmare moon being partly us she has a good taste for design.

post-1283-0-15569000-1341962491_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

our day has been wonderful.

we have had royal visitors to the castle witch we had a wonderful conversation with about the new wildlife in the everfree forest and if the restoration of the old nightmare moon castle would be an improvement to it or if it would bring back other stuff.

we think it would be lovely to see that castle rebuild. with nightmare moon being partly us she has a good taste for design.

post-1283-0-15569000-1341962491_thumb.png

There was a wildfire? Oh no! I hope no animals were hurt.

Hmm I might be able to help with the reconstruction. See, I go to a vocational high school where I learn Carpentry. However, I am not sure how a castle is built, but maybe I could help in some way?

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

Blueblood is Celestia's nephew. Does that make you his......

yes. we are sisters of the same parents. isn't it obvious?

There was a wildfire? Oh no! I hope no animals were hurt.

Hmm I might be able to help with the reconstruction. See, I go to a vocational high school where I learn Carpentry. However, I am not sure how a castle is built, but maybe I could help in some way?

ohh no no no. you didn't heard us right. we said wildlife, not wildfire. everything is completely fine in the everfree.

and we would appreciate your help with rebuilding the nightmare castle. we are sure you could find a helpful way to provide us with your skills.

Inspired by myself.

yes. we are sisters of the same parents. isn't it obvious?

ohh no no no. you didn't heard us right. we said wildlife, not wildfire. everything is completely fine in the everfree.

and we would appreciate your help with rebuilding the nightmare castle. we are sure you could find a helpful way to provide us with your skills.

OH....*FACEPALM* sorry for my stupidity. And that is good to hear. Looks like I may be able to put my roofing and framing skills to good use :) (hopefully)

And do you know a good DVD store? If so, I don't suppose said store would have any Godzilla films would they?

rr5p9f.jpg

Digimon or Pokemon?

definitively pokemon!

Posted Image

OH....*FACEPALM* sorry for my stupidity. And that is good to hear. Looks like I may be able to put my roofing and framing skills to good use :) (hopefully)

And do you know a good DVD store? If so, I don't suppose said store would have any Godzilla films would they?

that sounds great we will be working on it pretty soon.

and we are sorry but we do not know any sort of DVD store. we mostly read books or play games so i would have no knowledge about that.

Inspired by myself.

Oh ok thank you anyway :D

Ah I remember those days....hehe

don't we all?

to bad our pokemon blue is dead. the battery is dead and it wont save anymore.

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

don't we all?

to bad our pokemon blue is dead. the battery is dead and it wont save anymore.

Aww sorry to hear that. Pokemon Blue, along side Red, is the first gen right? Sorry for my lack of knowledge but...I never really played a Pokemon video game before(I have only watched the cartoon/movies and played a little bit of the card game.)

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

Hi Luna! Assuming you love video games, ever heard of the game Mare Racer 6? I heard its a really awesome game in Equestria. :D Here's the vid of it (even though its called Ridge Racer 6 on Earth):

Aww sorry to hear that. Pokemon Blue, along side Red, is the first gen right? Sorry for my lack of knowledge but...I never really played a Pokemon video game before(I have only watched the cartoon/movies and played a little bit of the card game.)

although pokemon blue was with the first gen it wasn't the first game they released. although the first game was only available in japan.

Hi Luna! Assuming you love video games, ever heard of the game Mare Racer 6? I heard its a really awesome game in Equestria. :D Here's the vid of it (even though its called Ridge Racer 6 on Earth):

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHEK4AywIxY&feature=relmfu

we have played the demo and we really enjoyed the graphics of the game although we found the controls a bit stickey and therefore didn't really looked into it. perhaps we should.

Inspired by myself.

(edited)

Ah, thanks for the info.

(being on a game school literally helps getting your knowledge up :) ) Edited by lunatic

Inspired by myself.

I reiterate that I spoke with your sister. She is a really nice mare and she even gave me a hug! :D

she most certainly is. and everypony deserves a hug once in a wile.

Inspired by myself.

Hello miss luna it is a honor to meet you i am prince magma but you can just call me magma

greetings Magma. we welcome you in Canterlot. are you here for royal visits?

Inspired by myself.

Hello Princess, (here we go again) errm We haven't seen eachother for a long time. How is it going?