Ask Luna

Lunatic

(edited)

and finally. after months and months of asking questions and answering them there it finally was.

the 100 pages mark was made.

we have been through a lot. we have had a zombie outbreak, we have had an affaire with miss twilight,

we have had to fight the changeling queen and manny others, and never have we given and got so manny hugs before, we have been having to ask for more questions to make sure that the tread did not die.

and looking back to all this we can only say that we have been having a great time.

to the entire forum we want to thank you. our subject have been here in good and bad times and always got our back.

when somepony was beeing meen or arrogant towards us there was always some who stood in our defence.

GREETINGS CITIZENS OF MLPFORUMS.COM!!

WE HAVE COME HERE FOR CELEBRATION OF OUR 100 PAGE MARK!

WE SHALL INVITE EVERYPONY THAT LIKES TO COME TO OUR SO CALLED PARTY AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

THERE SHALL BE FASTIVETIES AND NOT TO FORGET, CAKE!

(post party pictures :D )

I'll see you in the castle for supper tonight. Tell Tia I said thanks for letting me stay in the castle again. (If you don't get it, look at the backstory on my OC)

we are sorry but tonight we will be working until it is late and the night is completely brought upon equestria, so unless you wish to wait that long we are afraid we must politely refuse.

Haven't heard from in a while huh?

indeed we haven't.

where have you been?

Edited by lunatic
  • Brohoof 1

and finally. after months and months of asking questions and answering them there it finally was.

the 100 pages mark was made.

we have been through a lot. we have had a zombie outbreak, we have had an affaire with miss twilight,

we have had to fight the changeling queen and manny others, and never have we given and got so manny hugs before, we have been having to ask for more questions to make sure that the tread did not die.

and looking back to all this we can only say that we have been having a great time.

to the entire forum we want to thank you. our subject have been here in good and bad times and always got our back.

when somepony was beeing meen or arrogant towards us there was always some who stood in our defence.

GREETINGS CITIZENS OF MLPFORUMS.COM!!

WE HAVE COME HERE FOR CELEBRATION OF OUR 100 PAGE MARK!

WE SHALL INVITE EVERYPONY THAT LIKES TO COME TO OUR SO CALLED PARTY AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

THERE SHALL BE FASTIVETIES AND NOT TO FORGET, CAKE!

(post party pictures :D )

Yay!!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEa2Pr5i6Sk

• Brohoof 1

Luna...I want to take this moment to thank you for...well, everything. Especially for your friendship. I think I speak for the world that we truly appreciate what you do for us every night. It is so good to have you back! :)

We all love you, Princess Luna!!!

Luna...I want to take this moment to thank you for...well, everything. Especially for your friendship. I think I speak for the world that we truly appreciate what you do for us every night. It is so good to have you back! :)

We all love you, Princess Luna!!!

we can not express how much joy this brings to us.

to see all of equestria so happy to have us back even after all the terrible things that have happened.

that we have been forgiven and loves is just. wonderful.

it brings tears to our eyes to even think about what we have done against you. twice.

when we got banished. and even as we returned we still could not face our greatest fear.

post-1283-0-77737300-1343438643_thumb.jpg

but things are better now.

we have friends and family that loves us.

and we could not be happier.

post-1283-0-89669800-1343438743_thumb.jpg

Congratz auntie Luna!!! Mother says the same. Also, I bought you 'the pony scrolls 5: skyrim' as a celebration! Have fun at the party! Sadly I cannot attend.

Aww!! But, tonight is still glorious!!! AUNTIES FOREVER!!*proceeds to party*

(edited)

Congratz auntie Luna!!! Mother says the same. Also, I bought you 'the pony scrolls 5: skyrim' as a celebration! Have fun at the party! Sadly I cannot attend.

thank you our dear niece.

we are very thankful that you would show up to congratulate us.

and you have given me a very good present. we shall enjoy it very much.

post-1283-0-36205700-1343438882_thumb.png

Aww!! But, tonight is still glorious!!! AUNTIES FOREVER!!*proceeds to party*

indeed it is. the party must continue for now.

Edited by lunatic

(edited)

we can not express how much joy this brings to us.

to see all of equestria so happy to have us back even after all the terrible things that have happened.

that we have been forgiven and loves is just. wonderful.

it brings tears to our eyes to even think about what we have done against you. twice.

when we got banished. and even as we returned we still could not face our greatest fear.

post-1283-0-77737300-1343438643_thumb.jpg

but things are better now.

we have friends and family that loves us.

and we could not be happier.

post-1283-0-89669800-1343438743_thumb.jpg

Luna, that is in the past. You make mistakes just like every other pony. And believe me, I know what it's like to lose control...

And again, that was then, this is now. And now, everypony loves you and are truly greatful for each and every night that you bring. We have missed you so much. The day you came back, the whole universe became alot brighter.

So I say thank you Luna, for coming back and make the world an even better place! :)

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

we play call of cuty,

pony hero alicorn of rock.

ponystorm

those sorts of games.

(OOC: Yes, MetaKraken IS me, though I wanna keep it fictionallized. :P)

That reminds me of MetaKraken, who is one of the most highly skilled players ever on the PS3. Rumor has it that he's VERY good at racing games, like PonyStorm, mainly PonyStorm: Apocalypse, including Call of Duty. Do you wish to challenge him one day? :D

Edited by Jon the VGNerd

Princess luna...i am happy that you are happy about this momentous occasion...the 100 page mark. I would like to simply thank you for the moonrise. Thank you for the beauty you bring to the night sky. Know that you have subjects of your own...and that you are not only our leader, but the object of our affection and admiration. On a more personal note, i believe this is the equation for your beauty:

Princess Luna > Princess Celestia.

Simple as that.

• Brohoof 2

Luna

looking forward to the end of summer?

in all honesty, no.

even though our nights get longer and more ponies appreciate it we get a lot more free time in this season.

and it has been a very calm summer so far witch is why we can take a good rest.

(edited)

indeed it was, we hope you enjoyed the cake.

post-1283-0-48484200-1343472063_thumb.png

You better believe I did! Say, isn't there a limit to how many pages a thread can have?(Not that I want the thread to end, of course.)

Wow, to think your ask thread got to 100 pages in 6 months. That is quite an accomplishment, if I may say.

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 1

You better believe I did! Say, isn't there a limit to how many pages a thread can have?(Not that I want the thread to end, of course.)

Wow, to think your ask thread got to 100 pages in 6 months. That is quite an accomplishment, if I may say.

(only talk in pictures tread has a lot more pages so i don't think so.)

well thank you, we have tried our best to keep this tread alive and running.

Luna

i fond this in my tower.

vampire bats. fascinating creatures they are.

although its pretty uncommon to find them inside towers. they mostly live in caves.

be careful that you not get bit by it. some may carry diseases.

(edited)

How do i get it out of my tower?

it probably flew in trough a open window.

so you can use magic to levitate it out. or try to catch it without letting yourself get bitten.

Edited by lunatic