Ask Luna

Lunatic

what's wrong with him asking her that question?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I know it's already happened, but you CAN'T mix Luna in with that bucking *name*licious dance. It's just HORRIBLE!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I know it's already happened, but you CAN'T mix Luna in with that bucking *name*licious dance. It's just HORRIBLE!

what's wrong with him asking her that question?

NOOOOO! NO! NO NO GOD NOOOO! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! NOOO!

Are you Lunalicious?

beeker-what-is-this-i-dont-even.gif

'ey b0ss

well I think Lunalicious would be awesome!

GAAAAH I'M SO MAD THAT I'M GONNA LOVE AND TOLERATE YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE REACHED A STATE OF FRIENDSHIP! *runs at you with open arms*

*runs away* stay away from me! I may still be stuck as a colt doesnt mean I would like something like that!

Nice bling. Now: I'm the J to the E to the double S E and ain't no other pony power up like me I'm Jesselicious!

Your turn! :P

we're the L to the U to the N and the A and ain't no other pony bring the night like we, i'm lunalicious.

post-1283-0-54961100-1361998861_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

I'm the C to the L to the O C K and aint nopony gonna predict the future like me I'm clockwind licious.

Please kill me now.

for someone who can see the futere you should know that i wont do that. and it would be pointless in asking.

Inspired by myself.

Hehe cute. Btw: How does it feel no longer being the shortest princess? :P

we do not really mind that we were the shortest. we are still smarter then the others. 

post-1283-0-92537800-1362048118_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

Hey Luna! How went your day today?

well today went pretty good. we did not have a lot to work on so we have more time for ourself now.

Inspired by myself.

Well that's good! I think you should always have more time for youself!

we think so to. although the rest of the world doesnt agree. 

I just met a weird pony with holes in her hooves ast night. I slept with her

well it is good to hear that she is finally able to receive some love from somepony. 

Inspired by myself.