Ask Luna

Lunatic

take it from an immortal as myself that death is not a bad thing.

in fact. some days. we wish that death itself would come to us instead of our subjects.

no matter how manny friends we would make. in the end they all die and turn to dust.

just like Rosanne...

you should welcome death the day it comes to you because sometimes its better than living for ever.

post-1283-0-00906900-1338928222_thumb.png

:(

hugs you. "Luna , thank you, for everything you do. Posted Image

(edited)

take it from an immortal as myself that death is not a bad thing.

in fact. some days. we wish that death itself would come to us instead of our subjects.

no matter how manny friends we would make. in the end they all die and turn to dust.

just like Rosanne...

you should welcome death the day it comes to you because sometimes its better than living for ever.

post-1283-0-00906900-1338928222_thumb.png

That was kind of depressing Luna... anyway, did you see my statues? I'm so proud of them... the mayor doesn't seem to like them though... Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)

​who made that rumor about the moon made out of cheese?!

we can be very certain that the moon is not made out of cheese. just think of the smell....

post-1283-0-14804700-1338933244_thumb.jpg

:(

hugs you. "Luna , thank you, for everything you do. Posted Image

thank you. we appreciate it.

post-1283-0-02798000-1338933854_thumb.jpg

That was kind of depressing Luna... anyway, did you see my statues? I'm so proud of them... the mayor doesn't seem to like them though...

we saw. they look really great.

a shame the mayor doesnt like them.

but what does she know about art?

we can be very certain that the moon is not made out of cheese. just think of the smell....

post-1283-0-14804700-1338933244_thumb.jpg

thank you. we appreciate it.

post-1283-0-02798000-1338933854_thumb.jpg

we saw. they look really great.

a shame the mayor doesnt like them.

but what does she know about art?

Morning star looks at Luna. hy can you pony sit my someone for me? while i am not at home.

Morning star looks at Luna. hy can you pony sit my someone for me? while i am not at home.

you have a foal? how adorable. we love foals. ofcourse we could pony sit for you.

post-1283-0-34073500-1338959969_thumb.png

great i just know you and evening star would get long well.

we are sure we will. that is if she does not fear us for gobbling her up.

what would you do if the moon came to life?

Posted Image

the possabilety of our moon to ever come alive is very slim to say at least. what we should do if this unlikely evee supose it woulnt ocures is not really clear we supose it would matter in how it would act to make a propper desision

the possabilety of our moon to ever come alive is very slim to say at least. what we should do if this unlikely evee supose it woulnt ocures is not really clear we supose it would matter in how it would act to make a propper desision

Evening star doesn't show fear in fact i have to keep her in check every now and then.

(edited)

Are you... are... are you eating her..?

no! tis a lie!

post-1283-0-89090000-1339078506_thumb.png

(ps: your avvy face fits this perfectly!)

Edited by lunatic

(edited)

no! tis a lie!

post-1283-0-89090000-1339078506_thumb.png

(ps: your avvy face fits this perfectly!)

just try to keep Evening star happy last time she had an melt down
but she's really sweet. Edited by Prince_Morningstar

okay i assume that you played major mask right? from zelda ofcourse. i don't suppose you have power over that moon as well?

just try to keep Evening star happy last time she had an melt down this happened. but she's really sweet.

hey we have seen that movie.

do not worry. we will take perfect care of evening star.

post-1283-0-35445200-1339114992_thumb.jpg

okay i assume that you played major mask right? from zelda ofcourse. i don't suppose you have power over that moon as well?

there are differend universes in excistance. we live in this universe where we control the moon and our sister controlls the sun. now you are speaking over the zelda universe witch is controlled by differend forces and laws. and there is also the human universe who are trying to let them be controlled by their own kind. foolish attempt though.

post-1283-0-30601900-1339115207_thumb.jpg

hey we have seen that movie.

do not worry. we will take perfect care of evening star.

post-1283-0-35445200-1339114992_thumb.jpg

there are differend universes in excistance. we live in this universe where we control the moon and our sister controlls the sun. now you are speaking over the zelda universe witch is controlled by differend forces and laws. and there is also the human universe who are trying to let them be controlled by their own kind. foolish attempt though.

post-1283-0-30601900-1339115207_thumb.jpg

great you can start when ever. Gets evening star and puts her in your care. ok her bed time is 9:30 , her favorite food is apple anything and if she go's for an meltdown just set her in an dark room without direct sunlight. i do recommend dark room. her temper can control the sun. but like i said she is really sweet.

great you can start when ever. Gets evening star and puts her in your care. ok her bed time is 9:30 , her favorite food is apple anything and if she go's for an meltdown just set her in an dark room without direct sunlight. i do recommend dark room. her temper can control the sun. but like i said she is really sweet.

apples,

9:30 bedtime,

and in case of meltdown a dark room. got it. although we are unsure if our sister will let her sun be controlled like that. perhaps she should vised her sometimes.

but for now we're going to have some fun.

with two ponies the fun would be doubled.

post-1283-0-60529500-1339144021.jpg

Evening star looks at you and pulls a movie out of her bag."Luna would like to watch the omen with me? :)

the omen? you like watching scary movies? we sure do, but we don't want to hear any complains about not being able to sleep allright?

post-1283-0-97393500-1339168256_thumb.png

the omen? you like watching scary movies? we sure do, but we don't want to hear any complains about not being able to sleep allright?

post-1283-0-97393500-1339168256_thumb.png

evening star smiles."My dad told you i wasn't so easily scared , i mean i lived in hunted sun tower for 13 years and i know every ghost and every banshee.

evening star smiles."My dad told you i wasn't so easily scared , i mean i lived in hunted sun tower for 13 years and i know every ghost and every banshee.

yes, but the omen is not about ghosts and banshee's its about demons and hell. tell us. what is your age?

=

"i am 13 years of age. Evening star said happily and prideful.

well it says 16 years and older. but how much difference does 3 years make? our sister is more then thousands years old and still scared of horror movies.

How can you keep watching these horror movies Luna? They are way too scary!

Posted Image

come on Tia. watch them with us. we are sure evening star would appreciate it. and they are not that

scary are they?

post-1283-0-60396300-1339171188_thumb.jpg