planning (OOC) All That Remains (P-A Survival)

Iudex

lright so here's the dealio. I was watching a trailer for a game called The Last of Us, and I thought, "Hey, that'd be an awesome RP scenario." Then I thought, "....what if it was ponies?"

THE RUNDOWN

So this is what I had in mind. 20 years ago, a cordyceps fungus broke out across Equestria, infecting its prey and altering its behavior to attack uninfected individuals, to spread the spores. You are a 'Survivor', living in the run down, destroyed remnants of Manehatten. Without ponies to tend to the city, nature has begun its assault. Vegetation crawls throughout buildings and severe flooding makes some areas difficult to travel through. Other survivors are out there, but they'll kill you for anything on you. Food is scarce, ammo even more so. You must leave, find somewhere safe, away from the infection, away from the danger. You're one of a small group that will travel across the ends of Equestria to escape the endemic.

You are a survivor.

Rules/Notes;

-Any age is allowed, everything from a small foal to an old geezer. Keep in mind, stay realistic, or you will DIE.

-No alicorns.

-Keep it mostly SFW.

-Be realistic. You can and will die here, ammo is rare, and you won't be armed with an ACR with a heartbeat sensor, ACOG scope and a flippin grenade launcher. If you're lucky enough to find a gun, it'll be things like pistols, revolvers, hunting rifles, civilian type stuff. Save ammo, use it as a last resort.

-Use the environment. Hiding with another survivor nearby? Only got 5 bullets left? Look, a brick. Smash it over his head.

-REMEMBER! YOU CAN DIE! I cannot express this enough. Once you die, you're dead, no extra lives or anything. Injuries will be treated realistically. Cuts can become infected if neglected, broken bones must be set, gunshot wounds must be fixed with medical supplies. You can get sick from certain exposure to certain environments. You can become INFECTED with physical contact with other infected.

Players:

1- Zero (Me)

2- Clockwind (Leatherbehlt)

3- Splinter (Hazmat Headcase Hero)

4- Phiona (Jafro159)

?5- End Game (FractaLuna)

?6- Standoff (Something, something Face)

Edited by Kestrel

nniUD9E.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck YES! YES I WANNA JOIN! One question though. If you get infected, do you still have any form of consciousness? Like are you able to control your character to a light extent (saying things like "wood twist, in a rampage ran up to starfly and jumped onto her with all his hooves spread out in attempt to kill her" and what not)

This is my first RP, so I'll try not to buck everything up like a newbie in an advanced D&D party.

Here's my oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clockwind-r2578

I'll try and get one or two of my friends to join in.

Oh fuck YES! YES I WANNA JOIN! One question though. If you get infected, do you still have any form of consciousness? Like are you able to control your character to a light extent (saying things like "wood twist, in a rampage ran up to starfly and jumped onto her with all his hooves spread out in attempt to kill her" and what not)

This is my first RP, so I'll try not to buck everything up like a newbie in an advanced D&D party.

Here's my oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clockwind-r2578

I'll try and get one or two of my friends to join in.

In that aspect yes, but, once infected, your character has nothing else but the desire to infect others, like a zombie.

Roger that, sounds good.

nniUD9E.gif

In that aspect yes, but, once infected, your character has nothing else but the desire to infect others, like a zombie.

Roger that, sounds good.

Man, I'm excited as bucking hay right now for this RP. I really hope it turns out well, and that I'm not jynxing it.

I'll join Here is my down graded version of my charector. The regular is in the description box (I think) the link is in there somewhere. Or just my signature too.

My New Roleplay Character: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/burn-riot-r31
post-14040-0-01856900-1372897639.png

The devil owes me 20 bucks, I dont have your stuff, and no of course I don't "want" to kill him.

If it isn't too late I would like to join. I am only a newbie and this would be one of my first role plays. Can you be any creature, not just a pony? If so, I would like to be this character I have just finished creating:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/phiona-r2634

If not, I'll just play as my backup character:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/western-dusk-r2633

I'll join Here is my down graded version of my charector. The regular is in the description box (I think) the link is in there somewhere. Or just my signature too.

Man, Thundracry is OP as bucking hell, you should really downgrade him if you want the roleplay to be realistic. If, that's okay with you... *whimpers*

Man, Thundracry is OP as bucking hell, you should really downgrade him if you want the roleplay to be realistic. If, that's okay with you... *whimpers*

Personally, I'm alright if he has all that stuff, but none of it can be valid here. It just.... wouldn't work, sorry Thundra. However, this does not mean you cannot join. By all means, jump on in, but your character won't be going all Terminator on us, nor will he be from a different planet.

If it isn't too late I would like to join. I am only a newbie and this would be one of my first role plays. Can you be any creature, not just a pony?

Absolutely. I love the idea of having a Phoenix on our side, she could be quite useful. Edited by Kestrel

nniUD9E.gif

Man, Thundracry is OP as bucking hell, you should really downgrade him if you want the roleplay to be realistic. If, that's okay with you... *whimpers*

He is suppost to be op or he wouldn't be thundracry. Plus I listed the downgrade. If you were fighting against the real thundracry you would be dead faster then the effects of heroin.

Personally, I'm alright if he has all that stuff, but none of it can be valid here. It just.... wouldn't work, sorry Thundra. However, this does not mean you cannot join. By all means, jump on in, but your character won't be going all Terminator on us, nor will he be from a different planet.Absolutely. I love the idea of having a Phoenix on our side, she could be quite useful.

Thanks man, I would suggest that we start choosing our weapons for our charectors. I already have some plans for thundracry.

My New Roleplay Character: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/burn-riot-r31

The devil owes me 20 bucks, I dont have your stuff, and no of course I don't "want" to kill him.

He is suppost to be op or he wouldn't be thundracry. Plus I listed the downgrade. If you were fighting against the real thundracry you would be dead faster then the effects of heroin.

Shooting a robotic arabian pony and shooting heroin are actually pretty different. You see, if you were to get 2 liters of heroin in your system, you'd see a bunch of pretty colors and then be happy as hell before passing out on the ground. If you were to shoo- Yo know what, I don't remember where I was going with this. Your OC is OP and there's a good reason he hasn't been chosen yet. If I'm being a blunt plot hole about it, sorry (I've been sick as the scent of Diamond Tiara's booty hole on a Friday night ALL day, and I think it may be effecting my personality somehow) but you need a different OC. Not that it's my choice though. Speaking of which, 

Thanks man, I would suggest that we start choosing our weapons for our charectors. I already have some plans for thundracry.

He already said 

but none of it can be valid here. It just.... wouldn't work, sorry Thundra.

so I'm a bit unsure of how you still think Thundra's in the Roleplay.

You know, this is gonna be one clusterfuck of a post once it's posted.

Just a question... as there will be guns, will the advancement of technology mirror our world/ the world in Last of Us?

That's like asking if it's possible for a spider to impregnate a liger. I really have no idea. Then again, it's not my roleplay, Heh.

Just a question... as there will be guns, will the advancement of technology mirror our world/ the world in Last of Us?

Technology? Like phones and such? Possibly, it depends on what kind of stuff you're talking about. What do you have in mind?

nniUD9E.gif

Technology? Like phones and such? Possibly, it depends on what kind of stuff you're talking about. What do you have in mind?

Mostly fertilizer, oil, acids... just normal quality of life stuff mainly... but also guns, will we be talking about civilian grade nowadays or older times?

Mostly fertilizer, oil, acids... just normal quality of life stuff mainly... but also guns, will we be talking about civilian grade nowadays or older times?

Hay, what's wrong with muskets and flintlock pistols? Just kidding, that's for the pirate roleplays.

Hay, what's wrong with muskets and flintlock pistols? Just kidding, that's for the pirate roleplays.

Ahem I'm doing a pirate role play and my charector won't be using flintlocks for shit.

Will there be cars if there is oil.

Nowadays stuff. For example, a hunting rifle would be like a R700, and a .45 auto would be an M1911.

nniUD9E.gif

I want the last spot.

The last spot.

LAST SPOT!

Sweet!

Using Standoff (top link in signature link stack

So let me get this straight...

We'll have a silent combat expert,

someone who can "see" a bit into the future,

a motherbucking PHOENIX,

A russian,

A happy troublemaker,

and someone who may wind up blowing them all to tartarus...

this is going to be FUN