Hi ya'll

Allosauridae

Hey ya'll,  I'm "Dek", as most call me in other forums and games.

I started watching FIM because I grew up with the original MLP shows. (re-runs of 80's shows were common in the early 90's.)

I'm a country girl from rural SW. Wisconsin.. my family has 2 horses and a pony and many other animals.   I now live in town with my fiancee and our 3 crazy cats.  (Jazz is "honking/meowing" at me right now because he's in a mood)   Love paleontology, animals, Transformers, MLP, various types of music, musicals, Ironman, love to draw/paint.

I have a major peeve-  stupidity... and people's lack of willingness to RESEARCH THINGS.

On MLPFIM my favorite has to be Applejack and Fluttershy.

Hey ya'll,  I'm "Dek", as most call me in other forums and games.

I started watching FIM because I grew up with the original MLP shows. (re-runs of 80's shows were common in the early 90's.)

I'm a country girl from rural SW. Wisconsin.. my family has 2 horses and a pony and many other animals.   I now live in town with my fiancee and our 3 crazy cats.  (Jazz is "honking/meowing" at me right now because he's in a mood)   Love paleontology, animals, Transformers, MLP, various types of music, musicals, Ironman, love to draw/paint.

I have a major peeve-  stupidity... and people's lack of willingness to RESEARCH THINGS.

On MLPFIM my favorite has to be Applejack and Fluttershy.

Real ponies?

tumblr_mebuxbgLz41rzwf1i.jpg

(In reality I doubt that they're as cute awesome as MLP ponies)

Welcome to the forums!  As a fellow pro-research person, I can assure you that research is good.1

_______

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3150459?uid=3739656&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101822594457

Welcome to the herd Dek! If you have more than 3 animals at your place at once, I envy the buck out of you. Well, the forum games are fun as hell, the colts and fillies here are all incredible (except for Muffin Thief, watch out for that guy) and fighting off Muffin Thief (I prefer to call him Muffin Queef) Trixie, and their army is fun as banging Diamond Tiara's head against the wall banging Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's heads into a pile of solidified donkey shit. If Muffin Queef asks you about joining his army, ram a stick up his plot. He wants to kill the princesses and take over Equestria.

Welcome to the herd Dek! If you have more than 3 animals at your place at once, I envy the buck out of you. Well, the forum games are fun as hell, the colts and fillies here are all incredible (except for Muffin Thief, watch out for that guy) and fighting off Muffin Thief (I prefer to call him Muffin Queef) Trixie, and their army is fun as banging Diamond Tiara's head against the wall banging Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's heads into a pile of solidified donkey shit. If Muffin Queef asks you about joining his army, ram a stick up his plot. He wants to kill the princesses and take over Equestria.

Even we the Cult of Trixie are a bit annoyed by Muffin Thief.  Equestria should be ruled by Trixie, not some Brony wannabee dictator.

Hey there, Welcome to the Herd! I'm Seth. You could call me BlasterBlade. My favourite ponies of the Mane 6 are Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. To put you in a welcome mood, here's a welcome song:

Even we the Cult of Trixie are a bit annoyed by Muffin Thief.  Equestria should be ruled by Trixie, not some Brony wannabee dictator.

... wanna make a treatie to take down Muffin Queef and once he's dead we can kill each other? 

Let's see if that's true.*slips on spiked hooves and slowly begins walking towards Muffin Queef*

If you enjoy it, you should be put in prison. And TGAPMT is a stallion.

Mike turned you into a mare. Has smoking luna's moon rocks made you forgetful too?

TGAPMT is aware, however he was born a colt, and grew into a stallion. Mike just acted jerky towards TGAPMT.

Actually 4... 3 cats 1 fish, lol

Right now I'm highly irritated with MOW  (game I play) so I watched the MLP season 3 finale...  love the music ^_^ but I love musicals so hay..   Then decided I don't get enough time with other ponies and Googled MLP forum... so multi-tasking between here right now and beating a punk up :)

I found joy in slightly annoying my fiancee with the MLP...  I've driving him nuts this past week or so about the finale...   Only time he'll even try to watch MLP with me is when I'm ill.

Forum war?   Should be entertaining/interesting.

TGAPMT is aware, however he was born a colt, and grew into a stallion. Mike just acted jerky towards TGAPMT.

You forgot to mention the part where you lost both of your horns in one day. Luckily for you, they weren't very big.

You forgot to mention the part where you lost both of your horns in one day. Luckily for you, they weren't very big.

*Disturbed look* Don't... please don't... talk about that... t'was nothing less than 7 inches each...

And a forum war? TGAPMT is always accepting soldiers...

*Disturbed look* Don't... please don't... talk about that... t'was nothing less than 7 inches each...

And a forum war? TGAPMT is always accepting soldiers...

7 inches each? Man, dek's already got a fiance, and lying about size is not gonna help you het pregnant. Besides, the Trixie clones fron two days ago already told everypony about your "early finish"

7 inches each? Man, dek's already got a fiance, and lying about size is not gonna help you het pregnant. Besides, the Trixie clones fron two days ago already told everypony about your "early finish"

Those clones... Wait... "Horn size* has nothing to do with a female earth pony entering pregnancy...

Those clones... Wait... "Horn size* has nothing to do with a female earth pony entering pregnancy...

You sir need to lay off the moon rocks. You were lying and saying that you had big "horns" so dek would wanna make the happy huddle with you. And what's that about the clones?

You sir need to lay off the moon rocks. You were lying and saying that you had big "horns" so dek would wanna make the happy huddle with you. And what's that about the clones?

C-clones? N-nothing! TGAPMT wouldn't want to make "happy cuddle" to somepony he/she didn't know anyway!