Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings fellow bronies/pegasisters!

Wardaddy

The name's Fyrestorm. I initially joined to join in the conversation of Twilight becoming an alicorn/princess, but, given time I will embrace my newfound bronyism and broaden my horizons on the forums. Speaking of my bronyism, I became a brony after watching "The Best Night Ever" and was impressed by the humour the G1 show failed to produce. Ever since, I occasionally watched episodes of FiM via Youtube, and while I'm impressed, I'm not a die-hard brony. Suffice it to say I have two hooves in front of the border, and two feet behind it. Not a full brony, but a brony nonetheless.

So yeah! Happy to be here, and considering I'm Irish, I bid you all a very warm Tá Dia duit agus conas tá tú! (hello and how are you!) B)

Edited by Fyrestorm
  • Brohoof 4

That's kinda how I was between season 1 and season 2. Today I do think I am a full-fledged brony myself.

It's okay though! Whether you're full brony or not, you are always welcome to stay here at MLPf. It's the friendliest pony forum on the net. :3 Welcome aboard, and hopefully we'll see you posting here lots! <3 

I'm sure there's lots of discussion going on regarding Alicorn Twilight, so be sure to join in whenever you like! :3 Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Ah sure, I can certainly see that! lol Anyway, I won't lie to ye. I had the gist of it ever since I first set hoof into these forums, so it's all good. I can certainly tell the buzz about our newly crowned princess is still alive and well, so that's good. There's been a lot on my mind concerning it, and what better place to discuss it than here? :)

Thx for the well-wishing. I'll see you around

Oh don't worry. I've finally managed to filter the whole Twilicorn stuff out of my mind.....which probably gives me the next job of rewriting everything I said about joining the forum in the first place. ^_^     

Ikr? It's only been a few weeks and I've been getting welcomes like nobody's business! And to think I never even thought of the idea of being swept up in this brony craze.....that's what happens when you first lay eyes on Fluttershy I guess ^_^