Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pirate Adventure Rp! (Steampunk Edition)

Alex Kennedy

@,

"Piece of cake! Oh, speaking of cake..." Minath said, and withen seconds she had teleported her cake and a knife, cutting the cake into perfect pieces. "Anypony want some?" She said, serving cake onto platters and passing them around. Minath liked to cook, although she rarely did.

(OOC: Sorry if it seems I'm teleporting things too much; but it's just a big part of Minath's character in this RP)

@, @

Storm laid in the middle of the room dazed at what had just happened. One second he was talking to Shock at the bar and the next he was in some strange room. He wasn't sure if it was the magic or all the alcohol that he'd had but his stomach wasn't in the best of shape for the moment. Storm got up slowly from the floor rubbing his head with his wing "Ugh what just happened to me and where in the hay am I?" Storm didn't know what was going on but he could see Rambler and assumed that everything was ok.

Diamond walked out of the forge with Harmonic's axe strapped to her saddlebag. Before returning to the ship she walked into the tavern and ordered another glass of wine. She sat down at the bar and, just like before, she looked around at the ponies in the bar, some looked drunk others looked hammered and...one looked like he was part of the royal navy.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Sorry if it seems I'm teleporting things too much; but it's just a big part of Minath's character in this RP)

(I don't mind, but it seems awfully random.)

"I certainly wouldn't mind some cake. I don't think I've ever had anything you made before."

Rambler noticed Storm was staring at him, confused.

"Oh, yeah, I can understand how this might be a little disorienting. Minath teleported you here."

He couldn't help but laugh a little bit. 

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

@,

Minath realized Storm popped out of his brain lag. "Hi! Sorry to teleport you here, you didn't know where to go. It's less disorienting when you know beforehand. Haven't seen you in so long!" Minath then passed him some carrot cake.

@,

Minath passed Rambler some cake. "It won't kill you. it's actually pretty good. If ya'll hadn't come over it would've lasted months." Minath laughed, knowing how she rarely pigged out. Hay, she rarely even drank.

@,

Rambler took the cake and began to eat it. It was indeed really good. He would never tell her, but he honestly hadn't expected her to be a very good baker. It just didn't seem like her kind of thing.

"This is really good, Minath. You should bake things more often.

@,

"I got bored while you were gone. Crowds freak me out, I couldn't go flying, and basically everything I think is fun can't really be done bt oneself." Minath said, then laughed. At least she hadn't picked up knitting! "And besides, I now know how to basically put liquor in every food. Ever."

(OOC: Because Minath is my ponysona, she evolves with me. I've actually been learning how to cook!)

(OOC: Because Minath is my ponysona, she evolves with me. I've actually been learning how to cook!)

(Well good for you, I guess. I'm not really sure how else I'm supposed to respond to that.)

Rambler laughed.

"Liquor? Maybe that explains why I like it so much! But really, I'm sorry you've been so bored by yourself. I always feel bad about leaving you behind. At least now that you're coming with me that won't be a problem anymore."

@,

"Exactly. I can't go out drinking often because my cloak, crummy thing, fell off once and now I think it might fall off again. So I kill two metaphorical birds with one stone, eating and drinking!" Minath said, laughing. Minath eventually got bored so she started teleporting a fork from one side of the room to the other in rapid succession. It was like FLASH! one second of fork. Flash! one second of fork.

@,

Rambler laughed as he watched her teleport the fork across the room.

"You're really getting a kick out of the whole teleportation thing, aren't you? I have to admit it is pretty impressive. Doesn't it wear you out though to use it so much? I don't want you to overexert yourself or anything."

@,

"It does, but the fork's small enough it doesn't wear me out so much. The desk and Storm? That was taxing. But you work out by puching your muscles, right? I'm working out my teleportation. And yes, I'm getting a huge kick out of this. Who wouldn't?" Admittedly, Minath would have to stop really soon. All this magic was giving her a headache. Hopefully she would have enough to last her until she went to bed. It was like, what? 7 o' clock?

@Minath Watcher, @Alex-Kennedy

Storm didn't know what to think he just calmly ate his cake and watched the two talk back and forth along with Minath making his eyes hurt as he tried to keep up with the teleportation.  "Ok so can somepony please fill me in on what in the hay is going on. First you disappear." Storm pointed to Rambler "And the next thing I know you're teleporting me around and offering me.....CAKE!" Storm was glad to see his friend Minath but he was so confused nothing at the moment made sense to him. He didn't realize he'd finished his cake until he bit down on a empty fork.

(OOC: How should I go about introducing Rain to the RP ? Should he already be part of the navy or should he be found in Trotuga ?)

Diamond finished her drink and quickly stood up. She flicked her tail at a few crew members still in the bar. They all stood up and followed her out. "What is it captain ?" One of them asked. "Somepony from the navy is in there...and I am taking that as a sign to get back to the ship." She replied. The crew member nodded and silently followed behind Diamond until they reached the ship.

@@Halfblood, @,

Copper downed the rest of his cider and looked at the two newcomers, each offering him a different drink. He really wasn't in the mood for a social fest, but they had a point, he would be full long before he was passed out on his current choice of beverage, especially with endurance like his. "Yeah thanks" he said and turned back to the bartender, ordering a bottle of Blackberry Brandy.

He had barely taken one sip before he noticed the Navy Officer seated a couple stools away from him. "Now why would an Officer be in a place like this?" He whispered to himself wonderingly.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

@,

"Alright, just don't push yourself too much. You need to be ready to sail tomorrow."

@,

"Well, I was at the tavern, but then Firewhip was talking about finding some mares, and that reminded me that I needed to meet up with Minath. So I went looking for her, and I ended up here. Minath teleported you here so we could talk about our next move. We're going to attack a navy cargo ship."

Rambler pointed to the map that they'd drawn their plans on. 

@@,

(ooc: im assuming we're in the same bar, lol)

"Hhaha, that's the spirit!"  Dinghy laughed drunkenly as e saw the brown earth pony order a brandy.  The weathered donkey followed the trail of Copper's eyes, noticing the naval officer as well.  He then noticed Captain Dimond and a few other crew members exit the bar.  "Bloody hell, that ain't good."

Dinghy downed the last of his brandy, placed the empty bottle at the bar along with a few extra bits, and tried his best to slip out of the bar with intentions of heading back to the Vermilion Sky; assuming that's where the captain went.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: I'm gonna say Rain is homeless...be he's a really good fighter and he's quite...hoofy to have around on a ship.)

Rain sat in an alley way with his back against the wall of the bar. He had just run off from some stupid drunk idiots who thought it would be funny to throw cider bottles at him.

He sighed and looked up at the sky, High up above the town an airship flew past several clouds. Rain smiled at it then looked down at the dirty wall in front of him, his smile faded slightly and he looked down at his hooves.

@,

Minath nodded, and after afew more teleports, set the fork down. After awhile even teleporting a fork gets taxing. Minath wondered briefly what time everypony was planning on going to sleep. After all, as Rambler said, they needed to set sail in the morning.

@

Storm looked at the map and licked his lips from the looks of the vessel it was going to be a good haul. "Well this is very interesting and a very bold move to make. I like it." He could taste the treasure on his lips he hadn't had any real fun since before he left his home town. "Ok so what's the plan for taking this ship over? I mean from the looks of it this things pretty well suited for combat of any kind I take it." Regardless of any situation a heavily secured ship would be quite the challenge to take down. But that's not saying that he wasn't up to the challenge.

@,

Rambler went over his writing on the map.

"Well, first we're going to catch them in an area where they'll be at a disadvantage; navy ships are no good in close quarters. Then Minath is going to fly across onto the other ship and teleport us over so that we can board quickly and hopefully take them off guard."

Diamond trotted up the gangplank and into her cabin. She sat down on one of the chairs in the corner of the room and lit a cigarette...with the cigarette holder. She looked at a small spot on the wall...deep in thought.

Rain quickly stood up when he heard the sound of a coin falling onto the ground. He quickly ran to the edge of the alley to find a couple bits laying on the ground. He looked around to see who had dropped them but it looked like no pony noticed. So he picked them up and...with a little hesitation at first...he walked into the tavern.

A few ponies looked his way but he did his best to ignore them as he walked over to the bar. "Um...Could I just get some bread ?" He asked the bar tender who shook his head. "Nuh uh, I've seen you around...you're living on the street and your not even a pony, get out of my bar." He said, angrily. "P-Please...I haven't eaten in da-" "GET OUT." Rain's ear's flattened against his head and he slowly made his way out of the bar.

(OOC: Maybe a little overdone...but meh.)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Gladius witnessed this entire exchange and turned to the bartender.

"As a matter of fact, he's with me. I'll gladly pay double your normal rate for his food and drink."

He beckoned the deer over to sit with him. If he wanted to recruit people, he had to get on their good side.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Gladius witnessed this entire exchange and turned to the bartender.

"As a matter of fact, he's with me. I'll gladly pay double your normal rate for his food and drink."

He beckoned the deer over to sit with him. If he wanted to recruit people, he had to get on their good side.

Rain felt rather surprised that this pony trying to help but part of him expected there was a catch...but he walked over at sat down next to the pony anyway.

"I...um...thank you." He said, after a moment of silence. "My name is Rain. Rain Fell." He smiled slightly and fiddled with his hooves.

@,

Gladius smiled and nodded.

"No problem. You deserve to eat as much as anypony. My name is Gladius. Equestrian Navy Captain Gladius, of the H.M.S. Predator. How did you wind up here anyway? You don't see many deer around these parts. In fact, you don't see many deer in Equestria at all." 

• Brohoof 1

Shock blinked with widened eyes and took a sip from her bendy straw. Storm had disappeared.

She took a longer sip, and looked to the strange pony that had walked in.

'He looks like a guard in the navy. Better just...'

A square helmet retracted from the back of her armor, and she took another sip.