Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Derpy

Bravo, looks great! As already stated, the tail could improved, but you defiantly captured the cuteness of it. I'm also going to say bravo to you again for the ear and wings, for me at least, they are the hardest to draw.

• Brohoof 1

Great job! The tail could use a little work.....but I am loving the muffin juice. >.< So cute I love it nice job! I also like the eyes and mane. Great sketch!

Aw, that's just adorable! You shouldn't have used a striped paper though... but except that, it's soooooooo cute. I'd love to see it with some colors. :3

Thanks! Yeah, when I first started drawing it, i didn't think it would turn out that good, so I just drew it on striped paper >_<  And i'll see what I can do with the whole color thing.

• Brohoof 1

I love it so much! It's really good! If I had to critique I'd say it would've been better if you used regular old plain white paper because the stripes are disruptive.

Aw, that's just adorable! You shouldn't have used a striped paper though... but except that, it's soooooooo cute. I'd love to see it with some colors. :3

CMKVh5d.png

• Brohoof 3

Can't resist the cuteness! Too adorable. <3  But, I can try to resist the cuteness for now. Derpy should really share her juice with somepony.

Okay, resisting done.

Gives Derpy a hug. :)

• Brohoof 5

I love it so much! It's really good! If I had to critique I'd say it would've been better if you used regular old plain white paper because the stripes are disruptive.

img-1197333-1-CMKVh5d.png

Fixed the eyes on it, terribly sorry about the gap on the pupil. I did not intend that. Anyways, it's fixed so now it's all good and dandy.

RQqI6Xq.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, she is SSSOOO cute!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  In my fantasy world, I would SQUEEZE HER TO DEATH!!! <<<333 Was it hard to draw her as a filly?

Thanks! It wasn't too hard, I'm also considering drawing some other ponies as fillies, what do you guys think, should I draw some other ponies as fillies?

Thanks! It wasn't too hard, I'm also considering drawing some other ponies as fillies, what do you guys think, should I draw some other ponies as fillies?

Try drawing Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon as a filly. There one of my favorite ponies. Also, try drawing Spike as an adult. :D

Try drawing Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon as a filly. There one of my favorite ponies. Also, try drawing Spike as an adult. :D

Okey Dokey Lokey, I'll try my best with Princess Luna first and I'll post my results! If it's not too crappy or anything. We'll just have to see!

HHHNNNNNNGGGG! Diabeetus warning! I thought standard derpy was adorable! :D

Muffin juice? Okay, it's possible, but probably won't taste nice!

• Brohoof 1

D'awwww, that's so cute! As some people already said, the tail could be improved a little and I personally think her front legs could be a bit bigger. But still, great job! :)

Edited by Pisonisy
  • Brohoof 1

AW!!! IT SO ADORABLE!!! I miss Derpy so much! Those eyes.... those eyes are amazing and cute and adorable and....  :blush:  :(  :angry:  ;)  make me emotional...They really should create a Derpy face.... for the little face thingies. 

• Brohoof 1

Looks pretty good.

The eyes are a bit... off, and I noticed the face is a bit wide. Anyways, muffin juice? Nice.

Overall, you did nicely, might I recommend a scanner?

• Brohoof 1