Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New guy in Ponyville

Demonic Soulz

"I want to get revenge for what they did...plus im kinda now involved with this stuff" Flare said before he walked outside. "Why in Celestia would the moon and the sun be out at the same time" Flare wondered as he stared at the moon. "Anyways i probably should see if i can find a job here"

"YOU CAN BE MY APPRENTICE" MoonSparkle yelled out before giving Flare a hug, but then again your going to have to learn about the best way of spotting comets. "because i sell loads of comets to random people for lots of money" she told him with a grin on her face

"You sell comets" Flare asked wondering hpw he is gonna help with getting a comet let alone spot one. "Anyways how am i gonna find a comet and if you think im flying into space forget it" Flare said before a rock hit him in the air. "Gah...who the buck hit him with a rock" Flare said picking the rock up.

MoonSparkle sent another rock at Flare, "its rather easy to get comets their full of precious minerals, besides i like your idea of going into space" she added with a grin, "well off you go, go on" she added pushing him, "go get me some meteors to sell or i may have to sell you", MoonSparkle then sat down and yawned "do you think im slightly mad?" she asked him 

"I cant breath in space though" Flare said as he looked at the sky. "How did i get into this mess" Flare said as he headed off then stopped as he heard Moonsparkles question. "No i dont think your mad at all" Flare said honestly. "Why would you ask me that anyways" Flare said as he was curious on why she asked that.

"Well everyone giving me these strange looks and they think im slightly crazy" she yawned, "their just jealous i was Luna's Student i suppose  she added before getting up, "race you to the moon" she challenged him before jumping off the roof, she opened her wins before remembering she didn't have them anymore "NOOOOOOOO" she screamed as she fell to the ground  

Flare sighed as he jumped and flew twords Moon catching her before she hit the ground. "Yeah remember you dont have w- oh crap" Flare realized that he might have to carry her around since she doesnt have her wings or her magic. "So...too the moon then" Flare said sarcastically

"hey flare you can be my taxi, until my wings grow back and if you refuse i will steal yours" she said before looking into the sky "oh can we go to the moon, PLEASE" she begged wanting to go their, "come on your not a scarred pony are ya" she asked with a grin on her face

"Im not scared...though dont complain cause its probably gonna be a while" Flare said as he started to fly upwards. "TO THE MOON" Flare yelled as he flew really fast heading twords the moon at a high speed till his wings felt like they were breaking and falling apart.

"yay moon" MoonSparkle screamed grinning before looking down, "oh erm Flare i think we should not go to the moon im feeling rather faint" she exclaimed before frowning "stop dammit, stop going higher" she shreaked before biting his leg trying to make him fly downwards

"gah" Flare flew straight down at a really fast speed after he got bit in the leg. "G-force...in my face" Flare went so fast that he caused a sonic boom and then he hit the ground causing him a lot of pain but leaving Moonsparkle fine. "oww" Flare moaned feeling pain in his wings and leg

MoonSparkle landed on something soft before bouncing into a tree still carrying most of the momentum and lay on her back, "nice flying ace, that's the last time i fly with you" she growled getting up, "did i ever tell you how dead you are now?" she asked him before giving him a nudge, "your not dead right, if you are then its your own fault, were now in changeling territory thanks to your idiotic flying, can you see that hive in the distance?" she asked  

The hive started to pour out changeling which went towards the two ponys 

"Wait...changelings" Flare said as he got up and opened his wings but closed them after he felt pain when he opened. "Gah...My wings hurt like were just ran over" Flare said as the Changelings kept coming twords them. "We should probably run" Flare said as he ran in the opposite direction of the changelings.

MoonSparkle ran after him, "your going to have to fly us out of here unless you want me to do some magic?" she asked him, "i know ill make it night time, that should allow us to hide, unless you have any other better ideas, flare" she asked him getting rather tired of running

Flare turned around. "Yeah your horn hasnt grown back so how are you gonna do magic" Flare asked as a changeling came up to him and hissed at him. "OH SHUT UP" Flare said bucking the changeling in the face causing it to disperse. "So anyways i can fight these thing with out magic and my wings hurt like hell right now"

"whos fault that i don't have a horn?" she asked dryly, before pushing flare "come on fly, your a pegasis, so fly dammit" she growled before throwing a rock at a changeling, "Fine you can stay here and have a nice chat with these guys" she added before climbing up a tree leaving flare alone 

"GHOST ARE NOT EASY TO FIGHT WHEN YOU GET THROWN INTO A WALL" Flare yelled as he kicked another changeling except he sent this one through five other changelings and sent him 5 miles away. "ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY TOOK YOUR HORN AND WING IN THE FIRST PLACE" Flare yelled as what  Moonsparkle said ticked him off. "i swear i am tired of this...who want to try me next" Flare said staring at the changelings that are coming twords him.

MoonSparkle jumped onto flare and turned him over, "you want to marry me flare?" she asked with a grin before rapping him, afterwards she happly walked home ignoring all the Changelings and leaving flare thing what the fuck 

lamo im drunk

moons drunk

your drunk

tehe

spamer asdhbaysd ah k,hbejhbhhhh deasd kjasd