Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Godzilla!

Bright Honor

goji_by_godzillafan54-d5wv0za.jpg

^Goji! That is Godzilla, who is also known as Gojira(sometimes nicknamed Goji.)

As you can see this is hand drawn.and photo is taken with an ipod touch. I do not own Godzilla. Hope you enjoy! :)

And no, Godzilla, is not Spike's father.

• Brohoof 2

img-1234281-1-goji_by_godzillafan54-d5wv ^Goji! That is Godzilla, who is also known as Gojira(sometimes nicknamed Goji.) As you can see this is hand drawn.and photo is taken with an ipod touch. I do not own Godzilla. Hope you enjoy! :) And no, Godzilla, is not Spike's father.

You sure about that? ;)

Anyway, looks pretty nice, colored well for sure. Don't really see any fault in it at all personally, nice work! :)

• Brohoof 1

You sure about that? ;)

Anyway, looks pretty nice, colored well for sure. Don't really see any fault in it at all personally, nice work! :)

Why thank you. It was pretty much just a random drawing to be honest. Just felt like drawing the Big G. I've been a fan of the series since I was small.

• Brohoof 1

^Goji! That is Godzilla, who is also known as Gojira(sometimes nicknamed Goji.) As you can see this is hand drawn.and photo is taken with an ipod touch. I do not own Godzilla. Hope you enjoy! :) And no, Godzilla, is not Spike's father.

Finally somepony who knows about this whole Gojira/Goji thing!

The drawing is pretty good. It's not amazing art, but keep drawing and you'll only get better. You made the spike thingys on his back good if you compare :)

OmzZyeR.png

Finally somepony who knows about this whole Gojira/Goji thing!

The drawing is pretty good. It's not amazing art, but keep drawing and you'll only get better. You made the spike thingys on his back good if you compare :)

img-1234644-1-OmzZyeR.png

Thanks. And ah, the ever familiar 1990's Godzilla. It is such a popular design. I do like that look, but I feel it is a bit overused.

(edited)

Thanks. And ah, the ever familiar 1990's Godzilla. It is such a popular design. I do like that look, but I feel it is a bit overused.

I couldn't find a good one from 54 but I just took some random pic of Godzilla.

How many of the movies have you seen? There are 29 of them O.o

btw here's one from 1954

54Godzilla.jpg

I've seen 12 of them btw.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I couldn't find a good one from 54 but I just took some random pic of Godzilla.

How many of the movies have you seen? There are 29 of them O.o

btw here's one from 1954

img-1234680-1-54Godzilla.jpg

I've seen 12 of them btw.

I have seen each and every Godzilla movie. And guess what? Production for the upcoming 2014 Godzilla movie from Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures begins filming on the 16th of this month!

I have seen each and every Godzilla movie. And guess what? Production for the upcoming 2014 Godzilla movie from Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures begins filming on the 16th of this month!

That's awesome! I have been quite excited for the new Godzilla movie. The most recent one were okay. Godzilla looked totally different compared to all the other movies, though he was very well made. I wonder if they'll stick to the classic design or if they'll go for a design like in the 1998 Godzilla.

Sorry for off-topic.

That's awesome! I have been quite excited for the new Godzilla movie. The most recent one were okay. Godzilla looked totally different compared to all the other movies, though he was very well made. I wonder if they'll stick to the classic design or if they'll go for a design like in the 1998 Godzilla.

Sorry for off-topic.

It is fine. Also, Godzilla will look more traditional. He will also be fighting 2 other all new monsters as well. The movie will be very serious too so if you are a fan of the 70's Godzilla movies, this might not be for you.

img-1234281-1-goji_by_godzillafan54-d5wv

^Goji! That is Godzilla, who is also known as Gojira(sometimes nicknamed Goji.)

As you can see this is hand drawn.and photo is taken with an ipod touch. I do not own Godzilla. Hope you enjoy! :)

And no, Godzilla, is not Spike's father.

I would say to work on your art skills. The way this was structured, this could be much better with more time.

Shading techniques could be better, and the spikes on his back look very rushed.

I'd give it a 3/5 for effort. I'd like to see this done again with more care put on the drawing.

I would say to work on your art skills. The way this was structured, this could be much better with more time.

Shading techniques could be better, and the spikes on his back look very rushed.

I'd give it a 3/5 for effort. I'd like to see this done again with more care put on the drawing.

I apologize if you are not satisfied with my art. I must draw more to get better over time. We call that "progress". Thank you for the response.

(edited)

Nice work Jess. I'm not really much of a fan of the big guy, but I have seen a couple of the movies. I like Mothra better, because for some reason I like the tiny singing girls. They're cool!

:lol:

Here, this is a good place to put this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln8-Y-fIbqM

Thank you. Oh and I have that song on my ipod! O:

And hehe, Kinda weird seeing a big moth fighting a fire breathing dinosaur eh? but eh it's Godziila :P

Edited by JesstroidPrime

A little shading would really go a long way with him, also try doing a skeleton o him to help you build him up that way you don't make godzilla look like he's tyingg to be a  model or just ate all of Tokyo.

A little shading would really go a long way with him, also try doing a skeleton o him to help you build him up that way you don't make godzilla look like he's tyingg to be a  model or just ate all of Tokyo.

Thanks. In this pic, Godzilla is supposed to be a little hunched over. I feel it is more mutant/dinosaur like. I plan to do more Godzilla stuff in the future!