Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm a quarter millionaire

The Soldier

(edited)

post-7589-0-24178500-1362351720_thumb.jpg

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss. So I'm about a 1/4 millionaire with my bits. I guess that's pretty good. I just invited ya'll to show off. But how about some red wine?

post-7589-0-91965600-1362352052_thumb.jpg

Edited by Psyche Clops
  • Brohoof 3

How did you get so many bits? Did you have to buy them or just collected them from your shop sales? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to pay pocket cash to get Rarity. I love this game but its so despairing!

Ah, me and my friend had that game when we went on vacation for a few days together. I didn't really understand why you could use child labour and get all the fillies and colts to slave over work, but HAHA, I made loads that way.

The gems are a massive pain, I agree.

That's awesome. I just got the game last night and im addicted XD It's really fun. invite me! Im pokesonicfan11 And keep goin and brony on!

Yeah. I got you. Or at least I think I did. :/ Cuz really, Imm not sure. I think I sent it as a message instead? Oh well. Hopefully, you'll do the rest for me.

Ah, me and my friend had that game when we went on vacation for a few days together. I didn't really understand why you could use child labour and get all the fillies and colts to slave over work, but HAHA, I made loads that way.

The gems are a massive pain, I agree.

Lol, bet it was fun for ya. But yeah. You have to wait for 5 days in a row just to get 3 gems <_< It's annoying

I like it! Good job with the shading and really nice concept haha. I'm liking the work with the bow tie, fine wine, and cool single-lensed singlasses =^.^=

Thanks for the feedback. :D

That's sweet! And nice drawing too! I'm almost there, but I've got 52 gems and that's mostly from defeating parasprite colonies, watching ads to get free gems, and daily bonuses!

52!? I would've had 52 by now if I didn't spend the 20 gems on a stupid corn stand...

Why is this in the fan-art section? :huh: well I guess I should be talking about the drawing then, ups! guess not  :D

if you didn't cheat this is the result of having no life

52!? I would've had 52 by now if I didn't spend the 20 gems on a stupid corn stand...

Yep. Saving until I hit 75 or 80 so I can buy a restaurant to complete a quest. I want to have some leftovers, and the restaurant costs 50 gems.  

(edited)

You have almost a quarter million bits in that game?

But...umm...how? How did you manage... just wow, just wow.

Now THAT is devotion right there, folks.

img-1235349-1-joMFPJG.png

Like I said, extortion and intimidating businesses can earn you more cash. But when necessary, I just click on the products above the shops to earn money. But it takes about a few weeks, probably a month

if you didn't cheat this is the result of having no life

I did not cheat by buying bits nor did I use hacks. So I suppose that's the result of having no life, eh? I guess the other people who are richer than me have no lives too! <_< Edited by Psyche Clops