Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm back

Antares.

I had an account of this website, but I forgotten it's password and also lost bound email account.

So I create a new account right now

• Brohoof 9

Hi and welcome back @Antares.!

We can help you in recovering your old account and merging it was this new one. If you want/need help just contact me via a direct message

• Brohoof 3

17 hours ago, Astralshy said:

We can help you in recovering your old account and merging it was this new one. If you want/need help just contact me via a direct message

Thank you, but I'm not familiar with the search mechanism. I happened to see two other accounts with the same name just now, with usernames "Antares" and "Antares3" respectively. The latter was created to give feedback on the former, but it's obvious that I forgot about all of them when I created my current account.

• Delighted Giggle 1

On 2024-01-07 at 10:02 AM, Antares. said:

I had an account of this website, but I forgotten it's password and also lost bound email account.

So I create a new account right now

Hello and welcome back! /)

On 2024-01-07 at 11:29 AM, Astralshy said:

You are the epicness of epic

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024-01-08 at 12:11 PM, Antares. said:

Thank you, but I'm not familiar with the search mechanism. I happened to see two other accounts with the same name just now, with usernames "Antares" and "Antares3" respectively. The latter was created to give feedback on the former, but it's obvious that I forgot about all of them when I created my current account.

Now I logged back into my old account, I founded that's pw have been saved on this browser

How should I do with those extra accunt now?