open Music School

PinkieShyFlutterPie

"Its nothing" Flare lied knowing he has something on his mind but he's just hiding. "It's just nothing" Flare said putting his guitar away in its case that had a calling card in it that he didnt notice. "Tell the teacher i'll be back soon" Flare said heading twords his old home he used to live in.

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

"Yeah, that's the trouble I'm having. It happens to me all of the time, especially when I try to play fast pieces like this one. He then started a very fast classical piece, which he learned a few months ago. He was going through the various arrpegios with his hoof sliding across the guitar neck. He occasionally had to tap, which was not very effective on a 12 string. 

Red levitated Thunder's guitar to a stand, "Just a moment Thunder.  I want to see what your friend here can do too.  This is n't a solo gig anymore, I'm going to make you all into an orchestra!  Come on Milly, play something, anything at all.  No matter how basic it is, i want to see what you are capable of!" Red smiled warmly at her.

"Me? sure let me think..." Milly thought about what she was going to play then started to play Pinkies Pies song Smile cause its her favorite song Milly also started to sing along and she didn't even notice it "How was that? sorry i sorta started singing...i didn't even notice it" Milly said laughing a bit

Fluttershyyoung_zps8c0e9963.jpg

Signature made by me! :3

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Neon Strobe , Scarlet Stage

"Okay then." Thunder Dash said. "Wow, he just jumps like that and declares we will be an orchestra. That's kinda awkward." Thunder Dash thought to himself. He was deciding whether to leave or stay. But he decided to stay. "Besides, we need a lot more ponies to make an orchestra. I wonder how long Red has been a musician?" He continued to think. 

Red nodded at Milly, "good! I don't think I have heard that one before........who wrote that one?"
Red's ears perked, "Thunder, I have been a musician my whole life, and nothing is more fun than playing together."  Red turned around and faced him, "sorry, I'm a telepath, I've got the ability to communicate with my mind......I'll try to keep it in better control.....Milly, you should practice only with Thunder from now on.  I'll assign everypony else partners when they show up for class."

But Flare oh I just hope that he is ok and I want to help him to but ... I guess that he doesn't want help at all, hay teacher just so you know Flare will be back later and I'm going somewhere to so see you later, ok I'm going to go and get a cupcake and maybe I should get Flare one to when he comes back.

"Yay." Thunder Dash said happily, yet humbly. "Shall we go to another room and practice?" Thunder Dash asked Red. He then waited for a while as he organized his compositions and put them in his bag. He then put his electric guitar back in the case so it won't get dusty. 

Flare reaches his old house and grabs the key he left in a plant and went into his home. "Home sweet home...." Flare enjoyed the silence as he sat his guitar down and looked around with a tear in his eye. "What should I do...I want to just stayy here in Manehattan but I also want to continue with the band he made with Milly, Luna, Splash, and Symphy...his friends. "What should I do"

EDWq5TC.png

"Thank you! its by Pinkie Pie...a pony from ponyville i always go to sugercube corner and meet up with her, and learn her new songs." Milly said smiling "Y-your a  telepath? so you can like read ponies thoughts?" Milly said surprised she knew some vary few ponies could be telepaths but didn't know any

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Oh I hope that Flare is still ok and what ever his is doing I just hope that he makes the right decision and not the one that he is going to regret later in his life well I guess that I will do something but I don't know now I guess that I'll look around some more.

"huh," Red said, "I didn't know any musicians came out of Ponyville....such a small town.....I'm from Canterlot though, so what do I know right?  Any ways, yes I am a telepath, it's a bigger curse than you think.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some things to do.  If any of y'all need me, I'll be in my office."  Red then gathered his magic in his horn, jumped, and vanished.

"Well Pinkie Pie isn't professional she just sings for fun...Alright see yea then!" Milly said smiling and hoping Red didn't hear her thoughts about how she thought he was cute...Hey where is Flare...Maybe i should go try to find him, see if he is alright or what hes up to...Milly wasn't sure what she wanted to do

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Flare opened a old chest as he had a flashback. "Give this too the one you really love Flare it will really make a difference" Flares mother said then his flashback ended. "How can I even do that...music is the only thing that that kept me happy when you died' Flare said as he grabbed his guitar and exited his old house with the necklace in its little chest.

EDWq5TC.png

Thunder Dash then turned to Milly. He then went to the nearby piano and also played a tune

He did it in a sort of jazzy version and added his own style to the piece. Again, he was taken into a place where he could see Pinkie Pie singing the tune in the congenial atmosphere.  He played the whole piece. 

Oh poor Flare I really do hope that he is ok I wonder why we won't tell me what is going on and why he is so worried I just want to help him is all but I can't do that if he won't tell me anything at all well at least I can still give him a cupcake when I see him again.

(OOC: You guys still taking some newcomers? My OC is like perfect for this RP. BTW OC is in my sig. I'm also kinda lost about what's going on at the moment. And are there any ponies that are actually on the show like Octavia or Vinyl Scratch? Just getting past the limit so ignore this sentence)

((You can join just as long as you can find a way to fit in right now))

Flare caught up to Aquaris and bumped into him. "Sorry Aqua im in a hurry..." Flare said as he ran past. "Where is she...I need to tell her something" Flare said looking for Luna. "She I need to tell her at least she could understand

EDWq5TC.png

"Wow that's nice Thunder Dash" Milly says with a smile but still thinking about where Flare...and Luna were and if everything was okay 

(OOC: You guys still taking some newcomers? My OC is like perfect for this RP. BTW OC is in my sig. I'm also kinda lost about what's going on at the moment. And are there any ponies that are actually on the show like Octavia or Vinyl Scratch? Just getting past the limit so ignore this sentence)

OOC: Yes, i let anypony just come in as long as you can fit in to the story, and right now we are on a field trip to Manehatten and we are in a different music class right now one in Manehatten instead of ponyville so maybe you could be a pony who goes to the Manehatten music school? and tomorrow in the RP we are going to a Manehatten tour and yes all those ponies were a guest teachers :) 

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Well I just don't know what went wrong and why Flare is keeping a secret form me well whatever the reason is I'm sure that its a good reason not to tell me, well I'm still just walking around the place maybe I should go to a store or something or better thing that try to find the different animals that live her so I can tell Fluttershy about them.

"Thanks! I've been playing the piano all my life." Thunder Dash said. "So, you want some help with guitar? I'm supposed to be your teacher for the duration we are here." Thunder Dash added. He then got his electric guitar back out and set his pedal and amp back up the way he had it before. 

Flare saw Luna and thought if it was a good idea to even talk to her right now. "No...not yet" Flare said as he turned around and headed the other way till he entered a place that had people playing music. "Well better then being outside and playing" Flare said as he sat at a table and listen to the music.

EDWq5TC.png

"Welcome, for how good you are it sure seems like it!" MillyMusic said "Well i'm pretty good with guitar, but not as good with piano...you could help me with that if you want.." Milly said smiling walking over to the piano and playing what she knew which was a couple of songs 

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Thunder Dash went to sit by Milly as she played. He noticed several things about Milly, but he waited until the piece was finished to tell her about it. He then continued to watch as Milly played her song, watching every movement of her hooves across the ivory keys of the piano. 

Hay what's this music, I really like it *starts heading to the music* wow this ponies are really good at playing their instruments I could just lesson to the songs all day long if I was able to but of course we can't do that at all because we would have to head to the apartments when it's late.