Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Adro2503

Hi,

I am a 15 year old boy. I love MLP, but there is no bronys that I know about near where I live.

I started watching MLP after Teens react on youtube "reacted" to the theme song. And like everypony else I watched 1 episode (and I'm sure you know what comes next) =D.

I am playing battlefield and minecraft. I joined because I like MLP and the youtube people that I'm subscribing to isn't uploading anymore. I really can't wait to see what is being posted on this channel.

Thats why I joined, and I think its going to be cool to be here. *Brohoof*

Hello Swixennah Cloud and welcome to mlpforums!

I'm Jokuc and I promise you, the forums here are awesome.

If you have any questions about anything or just want to tell me something, just message me and I will reply.

Since you're new here I guess you have read the Rules but if not, just look them through. It's not 100 pages.

Also, if you have problems or need other help you might want to check out the Help

If there are anything else you want to ask about, which I or nopony else in the forums can answer for you,

you always have our awesome Admin Feld0

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Swixennah Cloud and welcome to mlpforums!

I'm Jokuc and I promise you, the forums here are awesome.

If you have any questions about anything or just want to tell me something, just message me and I will reply.

Since you're new here I guess you have read the Rules but if not, just look them through. It's not 100 pages.

Also, if you have problems or need other help you might want to check out the Help

If there are anything else you want to ask about, which I or nopony else in the forums can answer for you,

you always have our awesome Admin Feld0

Thank you, Jokuc! =) I like Forum members like you, always there to help. ^_^

Hey, what's up with your signature?

I made a banner on Mybannermaker.com and I just selected general code and put it in. I'm not really good at putting banners on messages.