Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi from a new pegasis!

Dreamsong

Hi everypony!

I started watching MLP:FiM when Netflix thought it would be 4.5 out of 5 stars for me, (they were wrong... if I could, I'd rate it 10 or more! <3 )

An old friend told me about the Brony fandom last year, and I've been quietly standing at the edges, watching, and loving it more and more as I've seen so much creativity and goodness coming from the community.

A few of my friends on FA are bronies as well, (and I just love them,) but I wanted to connect more with other bronies, so I decided to "move to Ponyville" as it were. :)

I'm a singer and an artist, and hope I can find other artists and musicians in the fandom too!  <3

post-13400-0-32725500-1362667720_thumb.jpg

(I guess I'm somewhere between Rarity and Twilight. :)

• Brohoof 7

Welcome Welcome!!!

Please come in and enjoy yourself ^_^

Im positive you will make many friends, with many different talents ^_^

Id love to hear some of your work in the future as many other would ^_^

Aaaannd....

*hugs* Hugs for you ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hello, and welcome to one of the best forums on the ponynet!

I just joined about a week ago and i still consider myself new, but still.

I just wanted to welcome you and i know you will have a blast here!

Heeeee!  Thank you so much!  :D  <3

Welcome to you too!  It really seems like a lovely place!  What are the best forums to visit here?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Heeeee!  Thank you so much!  :D  <3

Welcome to you too!  It really seems like a lovely place!  What are the best forums to visit here?

No problem!  :wub:

Hmm. And that's a tough one. 

I'd say Canterlot Castle is one of my favorite forums here. rainbow_dash_emote_by_maxsteele2-d47umvh

Edited by KToadstool
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome Welcome!!!

Please come in and enjoy yourself ^_^

Im positive you will make many friends, with many different talents ^_^

Id love to hear some of your work in the future as many other would ^_^

Aaaannd....

*hugs* Hugs for you ^_^

Oooh, thank you so much!  *hugs*  <3

I'm re-recording something today.  I feel inspired! <3

You're a musician too?  :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

May I insert my opinion?

And Im not a musician just yet, I need to ge ta few things in order before I start trying my hand ta that :3

I believe since your an artist (Musician) you should visit Octavia's Hall ^_^

^_^

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 2

No problem!  :wub:

Hmm. And that's a tough one. 

I'd say Canterlot Castle is one of my favorite forums here. img-1248054-1-rainbow_dash_emote_by_maxs

heee! :D

Thank you for the suggestion!  With so many places to visit, it feels a little overwhelming on my first day here!    :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum.

Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

Hopefully you will enjoy it here, it's a nice and a friendly forum.

Always nice having more artist and singers in the fandom, look forward seeing your work in the future.

See you around the forum.

• Brohoof 1

May I insert my opinion?

And Im not a musician just yet, I need to ge ta few things in order before I start trying my hand ta that :3

I believe since your an artist (Musician) you should visit Octavia's Hall ^_^

^_^

Oh of course!  Thank you so much for the suggestion!  I will _definitely_ look into there!  <3  <3

You know, when I was just learning to paint and feeling like I was just hopeless as a painter, a teacher told me that, "I'ts not the ability to draw that is born into an artist, it is the desire to draw that is."

That tiny little thought has helped me soooo much, even when I was terrified to sing in front of others.  But I love it so much, I just can't _not_ sing! <3

I hope your love for making music just sweeps you up and away into it too someday! :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum.

img-1248071-1-Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated

Hopefully you will enjoy it here, it's a nice and a friendly forum.

Always nice having more artist and singers in the fandom, look forward seeing your work in the future.

See you around the forum.

Oooh thank you so much!

It's nice to meet you!  I look forward to seeing you around the forums too! :)

• Brohoof 2

Oh of course!  Thank you so much for the suggestion!  I will _definitely_ look into there!  <3  <3

You know, when I was just learning to paint and feeling like I was just hopeless as a painter, a teacher told me that, "I'ts not the ability to draw that is born into an artist, it is the desire to draw that is."

That tiny little thought has helped me soooo much, even when I was terrified to sing in front of others.  But I love it so much, I just can't _not_ sing! <3

I hope your love for making music just sweeps you up and away into it too someday! :)

Wow....

*Adds you as Friend*

Your Awesomesauce ^_^

Thank you heaps for saying that :3

And I very much wish you all the best in your bright future ^_^

I have no doubt you're an excellent pony ^_^

And I for one am glad to have met you ^_^

• Brohoof 1

You can never get enough of that gif..

You watch it one time, then 10 times, THEN YOU FORGET HOW MANY TIMES YOU WATCHED IT! twilight_sparkle_insane_by_goldenfox27-d

I know right, it's addicting.. I was going to use something else.. But instead i choose it again and again.. It's a good gif, a welcoming one too.

• Brohoof 3

You can never get enough of that gif..

You watch it one time, then 10 times, THEN YOU FORGET HOW MANY TIMES YOU WATCHED IT! twilight_sparkle_insane_by_goldenfox27-d

LOL  _Totally!  :D

Eleven... twelve... thirteen... twenty.... :P

Heeeeeeeeee! :D

Wow....

*Adds you as Friend*

Your Awesomesauce ^_^

Thank you heaps for saying that :3

And I very much wish you all the best in your bright future ^_^

I have no doubt you're an excellent pony ^_^

And I for one am glad to have met you ^_^

*blushes*  Oooch, thank you!  <3

I'm really glad to have met you too!  You seem like an awesome pony yourself!  :D

And I verra much look forward to hearing the music you create when you do! :)

P.S.  Australia is _awesome_!!!  I was at MiDFur in December and made so many good friends!  <3

• Brohoof 4

heee! :D

Thank you for the suggestion!  With so many places to visit, it feels a little overwhelming on my first day here!    :)

Might I recommend our Resource Map? You can find a link to it at the top of every forum. Here's a screenshot:

MLP Forums Official Resource Map.png

As the world's largest Friendship is Magic forum community, we've amassed a pretty stunning diversity of content. This guide should help you get comfortable with exactly where everything is. Chances are, if it's pony, we've got a section for it.

It's great to see you here, Dreamsong! I look forward to your contributions on MLP Forums and Pony.fm. :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Might I recommend our Resource Map? You can find a link to it at the top of every forum. Here's a screenshot:

attachicon.gifMLP Forums Official Resource Map.png

As the world's largest Friendship is Magic forum community, we've amassed a pretty stunning diversity of content. This guide should help you get comfortable with exactly where everything is. Chances are, if it's pony, we've got a section for it.

It's great to see you here, Dreamsong! I look forward to your contributions on MLP Forums and Pony.fm. :D

Got a section for Apocalypse Ponies?  xD

Cause id love to see that xD

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 1

What do you mean by Apocalypse Ponies?  :unsure:

Chances are it'll be covered by Sugarcube Corner or Octavia's Hall, if it's what I think it is.

Lol, Just something I saw on a TV show a short while back.

These: (Plus I was joking lol)

the_ponies_of_the_apocalypse_are_on_tumb

• Brohoof 1

Hello, and welcome to one of the best forums on the mlp forums :) !

I just wanted to welcome you and i know you will have a blast here!

About 79,900 results

1. by ZeeBrony1 year ago 8,651 views

i liked it :D.

• HD

Oh!  Thank you so much!  I've only ben here a day and I'm loving it already! :D

Hey and welcome to our lovely forum. I hope that you will like it here.

*beams* Thank you so much!  Everypony I have meet has been so kind! <3

attachicon.gifMLP Forums Official Resource Map.png

Oooch thank you, Feld0!  It's a really great place you've created and maintained!  <3

I'm looking forward to settling in... you know... some throw-pillows, some new curtains... oh.. wait. ;D

And thank you for pointing me to the resource map!  That will be verra helpful!  *hugs*

Greetings! Welcome to the forums looking forward to seeing you around :P

Thank you so much for the kind welcome!  I look forward to seeing you around as well! :)

• Brohoof 1