Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Work In Progress Vanellope

Ashley

So, after seeing Wreck-It Ralph, I decided to draw President Vanellope. She's still a work in progress though, I'll update when I'm finished.

(Sorry about low image quality)

img-1262333-1-DEC4E31F-23B0-4AF5-AFB0-E8

Finished:

458D9681-5E03-4413-9549-4AD102992F43-230

I realize the coloring is pretty bad, forgive me. My pencil crayons suck.

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 4

O_O

You are amazing.

I love how you put her pose, and her eyes. This drawing is amazing. The only problem is the erasings, I can clearly see those. Overall, this is fabulous. I can guess your favorite character is Vanellope, mine is Turbo. (I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM MAN, HE'S SO CUUUTE) I love his style, his backstory, his voice, his personality, his behavior, EVERYTHING. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyways, This art you drew is great. I hope you draw more!

Silly PonyLover123, those aren't erasings, they are guidelines! :P

Really, it's a tie between President Vanellope and Fix-It Felix, Jr. They are both so cute... and they are easy to draw

Anyways, it's going to be updated soon, just have to finish coloring.

If you are intrested in my art, on my profile there is a link to my giant art thread.

This is awesome.  Venellope is definitely my favorite character in that movie.  The voice paired with her attitude makes for a great character.  This is a great drawing, and I can't wait to see the finished version.

This is awesome.  Venellope is definitely my favorite character in that movie.  The voice paired with her attitude makes for a great character.  This is a great drawing, and I can't wait to see the finished version.

Yeah, I have a pony version of her too but I'm too lazy to color it :P

Anyways, I just quoted you to let you know the finished version is up, I hope you like it. :D

• Brohoof 1