Trying to wash away today's hate...

Bass Flare

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but honestly I could use a good laugh or something... The hate is strong in todays world and I feel like its stuck on me like tree sap in a mane. It seems to have been a bit much more than usually today and I guess you could say i am disgruntled. Does any else have an opinion on the hate in? Ide love to hear it. Im open for anything.  ( I know im not being very specific, but if you think about it for a quick second im sure you'll get it)sad.png

kruppokerface.png

*this is basically how I feel today...

• Brohoof 3

post-466-0-62946500-1358123026.png

Enjoy what was meant to be!

There is a lot of hate in this world unfortunately but also there are positive things to be held as well. I like that picture you posted and it made me laugh. Laughter and joy are more of what this world needs and I'll throw in love too :3. 

• Brohoof 2

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Well true there is alot of hate everywhere really, and vs all kinds of things, its always going to exist really, but that said theres also plenty of happiness you can find in life! :D. You just gotta look for the bit of Sunshine hiding behind the clouds on the rainy days :D.

There is a lot of hate in this world unfortunately but also there are positive things to be held as well. I like that picture you posted and it made me laugh. Laughter and joy are more of what this world needs and I'll throw in love too :3. 

I agree with all of what Airbourne said to btw :D.

• Brohoof 2

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Unfortunately we live in a world full of people that think that they only way they can succeed or find happiness in their own lives is to destroy other peoples lives.  That is the leading cause of all of the problems everywhere.  It is what causes wars, religious conflicts, problems in our politics, income inequality, theft, rape, pretty much every single thing comes back to that way of thinking.  These people do not understand that if they gave an arm of support and encouragement to others that it would help them out far more in the long run.  This way of life is so dominate in every single part of the world that people do not think there is any other way.  When a person tries to live differently the hatred just continues against him and he is walked over and considered weak just because he is not causing harm to others like the majority of the world does.  For a short time each day we are able to enjoy a fantasy world where things are a bit different.  There are still many problems but the ponies work together to overcome those problems and help each other out in times of need making all of pony kind stronger.  We can only enjoy that fantasy world for a short time though when we are forced back into the reality of this hellhole full of people that want only to cause us harm and take advantage of us.  It is depressing.  All we can do is keep trying and do a little to make the world a bit better while trying to protect ourselves from being victims at the same time.  As the song goes, we are a long way from Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

my opinion on this subject is a little odd. i don't think the world is as full of hate and anger as most people do. what i have seen is that we think there is a lot of hate because we are told there is but i have seen so much kindness and have shown the same kindness to people i don't know. the news only shows hate and pain because it makes good tv and parents are scared to death that their kids will get hurt so they in turn scare the kids so they don't risk it.

im not saying there is no evil in the world. far from it but there is not as much as we are made to believe there is. when i feel the pain of the world is crashing down on me i stop, take a deep breath and look for the good all around me and maybe make some good my self  

Well true there is alot of hate everywhere really, and vs all kinds of things, its always going to exist really, but that said theres also plenty of happiness you can find in life! biggrin.png. You just gotta look for the bit of Sunshine hiding behind the clouds on the rainy days biggrin.png.

I agree with all of what Airbourne said to btw biggrin.png.

Yeah, I guess your right about that. I usually have a very good sunny disposition  I don't know today just got to me I guess. Im finding the sunshine already. Thanks zygen and gone airborne, I appreciate it a lot. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

post-466-0-62946500-1358123026.png

Enjoy what was meant to be!

Yes there is hatred and ugliness and it can be a bit depressing but although it dosen't get as much attention there is plenty of love and compassion out there too.I think alot of the hatred is based on fear, times are tough right now and people feel like they need someone to blame and while there are certainly some people that are at fault (most of them in positions of power) I think we all still need to step back and remember the big picture that falling to pieces will solve nothing but little by little doing what we can will make a difference.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Yes there is so much hate in the world, and it sucks but.. with all bad things there is so much good too! You just have to find it and know where to look.

and know that, one day all the bad and good well be gone.. because we well all be gone.

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna