Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

nekotamer92

Hello everypony out there, it is wonderful to see so many ponies on this forum. I wish everypony good health and wishes. I joined this forum with the idea of getting help naming my OC (avatar pic), but that is for a later time, and seeing so many different oppertunities here I think I may just look around and try my hoof at some new things like roleplaying and I might even try writing again. I am a nice and friendly pony so please do not be shy if you want to say or ask me anything. My favorite pony is Fluttershy, the Element of Harmony I am closest to is Loyalty, and Derpy Hooves is the best background and she makes the best muffins I have ever had. I'm sorry if this post is long to anypony out there but I thought this one post might be better than multiple smaller posts.

• Brohoof 1

Hi, Welcome! No, that's not too long of a post. It's your thread, after all! We're happy to have you and believe me, you will find a lot of friendly people on this forum!

Hmmm, a loyal Fluttershy fan with a cat based user name... I may have a new best friend ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! Its Gold Ember, or Gold, or Ember. Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a GREAT time here! :)

(^^^Just was board and decided to add colors.)

~Gold Ember

hi I AM NEW I wold like to be your friend would you be mine i like it here it is homey

It is very homey here and I would love to be your friend.

Hi, Welcome! No, that's not too long of a post. It's your thread, after all! We're happy to have you and believe me, you will find a lot of friendly people on this forum!

Hmmm, a loyal Fluttershy fan with a cat based user name... I may have a new best friend wink.png

If it wasn't for Fluttershy I would not be a brony today or be as happy as I am today, and while I may not have any cats due to very minor issues, I have 2 adorable puppies, I love them.

Hey there! Its Gold Ember, or Gold, or Ember. Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a GREAT time here! smile.png

(^^^Just was board and decided to add colors.)

~Gold Ember

I hope to have a great time here and don't worry COLORare amazing and brighten up any day.

I hope to have a great time here and don't worry COLORS are amazing and brighten up any day.

Well, I see...Do you like to chew on keyboards at all? *cough not like i do *cough* (jk)

Edited by Gold Ember

Well, I see...Do you like to chew on keyboards at all? *cough not like i do *cough* (jk)

I don't chew on keyboards, too messy,I prefer to chew on the mouse or maybe a monitor so I can taste the colors.

Hello there! I would just like to say in the Royal Canterlot voice WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! It's great for you to join the forums! We love to see and greet new members! If you want to know anything just ask and I'll be happy to answer! :) I love Role Playing a lot! If you want to know more about me you can always check out my profile! It has a lot of information about me! For all you know we might have a lot in common! ;)

Long posts you say? Nonsense I've seen much longer posts :P.

Anyways, welcome to the forums bro! glad to have ya!

Glad to hear your going to try getting involved with other things even if you didn't originally intend to stay, theres plenty of things around you can participate in, along with just plain discussions. And everypony here is quiet friendly and nice!

Enjoy your time here! And best of luck with whatever you end up doing here :D.

Hello there! I would just like to say in the Royal Canterlot voice WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! It's great for you to join the forums! We love to see and greet new members! If you want to know anything just ask and I'll be happy to answer! :) I love Role Playing a lot! If you want to know more about me you can always check out my profile! It has a lot of information about me! For all you know we might have a lot in common! ;)

Thank you for the welcome I appreciate it a lot. For the most part right now i'm trying to get situated on the forum, this is my first "true" forum, so atm the only kind of questions I would have would be will you be my friend? And do you have any rp advice for a beginner?

Long posts you say? Nonsense I've seen much longer posts :P.

Anyways, welcome to the forums bro! glad to have ya!

Glad to hear your going to try getting involved with other things even if you didn't originally intend to stay, theres plenty of things around you can participate in, along with just plain discussions. And everypony here is quiet friendly and nice!

Enjoy your time here! And best of luck with whatever you end up doing here :D.

Thank you as well for the greeting I do hope I get to enjoy my time here and hopefully make a lot of friends, maybe you as well?, and to get to know myself better.
  • Brohoof 1

Well of course I'll be your friend! And for an RP you can create one of your own or if you find one that you like you can ask the person that created the RP if you can join! That is if their RP isn't full though! Oh and just have fun in the RP once you join one!

• Brohoof 1

Why hello there!

I am new here as well, and am still learning my way around the forums. So far it's wonderful and everypony is super nice! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends!wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Well of course I'll be your friend! And for an RP you can create one of your own or if you find one that you like you can ask the person that created the RP if you can join! That is if their RP isn't full though! Oh and just have fun in the RP once you join one!

Thank you and I will try sometime soon.

Why hello there!

I am new here as well, and am still learning my way around the forums. So far it's wonderful and everypony is super nice! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends!img-1268867-1-wub.png

Hello I'm glad you stopped by to say hi and give me well wishes and I hope you have a great time as well. I must say though your avatar is interesting and very adorable, heck I can barely look because it hurts my heart from adorableness overload. So thank you again.