Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chalking Rainbowdash

TheCraftyWhiteFox

this week ive been off work and with that ive been alone in my little house with out a phone and so left to deal with pressing thoughts. ive hated myself for so long because of what ive done and who people keep telling me i am- i can't shut out their voices or block the memories and im at a breaking point. i tore up and threw away alot of my art. the rest i put away in a chest i rarely open. when i plopped on my couch to sob some more i saw a quote i wrote on my wall. a star needs darkness to shine. ive been through alot of darkness, so why don't i shine like the other stars? then i thought about my oc.who is named shooting star. and then i thought about mlp and who they were and what they stood for. if any of them were to be my idle i think it would have to be rainbowdash. i stared at the quote again and realized i had written it in chalk. then i had this idea. i got what ever chalk i had and brought it into my house. i choose the biggest open wall and- vuala! Rainbowdash!

post-13386-0-51479900-1363285362_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Sorry that things have been tough for you lately :(

And awesome drawing (chalking?)! :D I can't draw with chalk, pencils and all that stuff at all :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Sorry that things have been tough for you lately sad.png

And awesome drawing (chalking?)! biggrin.png I can't draw with chalk, pencils and all that stuff at all laugh.png

hahah yea- just some sidewalk chalk- i used it on my wall and wrote a whole bunch of quotes in rbd's colors to help remind me that im a better pony then what ive been given credit for . i just drew it like it was nothing to her- and ive tried to redraw her but i can't get that same exspression :(

hahah yea- just some sidewalk chalk- i used it on my wall and wrote a whole bunch of quotes in rbd's colors to help remind me that im a better pony then what ive been given credit for . i just drew it like it was nothing to her- and ive tried to redraw her but i can't get that same exspression sad.png

Ah, it's the same with me if I try and draw something, hopefully if you don't give up and keep trying you'll get it right again, and improve your skills too. ^-^

Ah, it's the same with me if I try and draw something, hopefully if you don't give up and keep trying you'll get it right again, and improve your skills too. ^-^

idk- i keep hearing ponies say that my art lacks everything but detail. i feel like quitting on it- like it's pointless doing something if even i don't apreciate it myself

idk- i keep hearing ponies say that my art lacks everything but detail. i feel like quitting on it- like it's pointless doing something if even i don't apreciate it myself

Your art's great, don't let anybody tell you any different! Sure, it's a bit rough around the edges, but the more you do it, the better you'll get! You just need to realize that you've got talent, and I'm sure you'll start to appreciate it. ^-^

Your art's great, don't let anybody tell you any different! Sure, it's a bit rough around the edges, but the more you do it, the better you'll get! You just need to realize that you've got talent, and I'm sure you'll start to appreciate it. ^-^

http://biackfang.deviantart.com/ this is my art page... wher ei put all of my art and writing up- but i think im just going to cancel it. idk- i can't take the pain anymore- 

http://biackfang.deviantart.com/ this is my art page... wher ei put all of my art and writing up- but i think im just going to cancel it. idk- i can't take the pain anymore- 

ohmy.png But that stuff's amazing! Especially the dragon! You put loads of detail into that! Most people would kill to be able to draw like that! *Ahem*

• Brohoof 1

Yup ^-^ It's cool. :) How long did that drawing take? I'm guessing... A while..? ^-^;  And do you use the method where you do all the simple shapes first? I think part of the reason I'm so bad at drawing is I can't bring myself to do that, I always want to get to the actual drawing. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Yup ^-^ It's cool. smile.png How long did that drawing take? I'm guessing... A while..? ^-^;  And do you use the method where you do all the simple shapes first? I think part of the reason I'm so bad at drawing is I can't bring myself to do that, I always want to get to the actual drawing. blush.png

i think about 11 hours and i did for the ponies but not really for the dragon-  i ususlly don't like ususing shapes- i don't like erasing alot- 

• Brohoof 1

i choose the biggest open wall and- vuala! Rainbowdash!

:D I could never have done that

I love you style! 

Good:

• New style, (at least for me)
  • It's 20% cooler than normal chalkings (is it called that? huh.png  )
  • Great choice for colors, expressing RD feelings and personality

Bad: The neck......

But hay, it's still the coolest chalking i have ever seen 
mlfw7873_huge.png

• Brohoof 1

biggrin.png I could never have done that

I love you style! 

Good:

• New style, (at least for me)
  • It's 20% cooler than normal chalkings (is it called that? huh.png  )
  • Great choice for colors, expressing RD feelings and personality

Bad: The neck......

But hay, it's still the coolest chalking i have ever seen 

mlfw7873_huge.png

haha yea! i have no idea what chalk drawings are actually called- i kinda was going for the pun of like talking rainbowdash but idk- it is preety cool !