Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie! :D

Rainbow Recon

Hi! Im pinkamina pie, or Pinkie, for short! I love cupcakes, but not the fanfic... I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!! (Maybe to gilda...) What? Shes a meany!! ANYWAYS! I WANNA ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!! Edited by Rainbow Recon

Hi! Im pinkamina pie, or Pinkie, for short! I love cupcakes, but not the fanfic... I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!! (Maybe to gilda...) What? Shes a meany!! ANYWAYS! I WANNA ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!

What is the secret for altering time and space and breaking the laws of physics?

(edited)

What is the secret for altering time and space and breaking the laws of physics?

Okay... Normally I dont tell poniez, but here it is... E=mc 2 thats all you need to know, understand, OH AND EAT ALOT OF SHUGAR!! ( Dont really, youll get sick ) Edited by Rainbow Recon

Okay... Normally I dont tell poniez, but here it is... E=mc 2 thats all you need to know, understand, OH AND EAT ALOT OF SHUGAR!! ( Dont really, youll get sick )

Ok thanks, I'll try that out tomorrow. Anypony know where I can find a sugar factory?

(edited)

Ok thanks, I'll try that out tomorrow. Anypony know where I can find a sugar factory?

okay, trot a few feet down a couple blocks, turn left and enter that balloon. Then play a trumpet, flute, harmonica, AND an alto saxophone in that order. A bunch of parasprites will come and take you away, not eating anything... Then eat some sugar... And there you go! Also, you have to know what e=mc squared really means in order to understand this. And i will wear this mustache! *puts on fake mustache* Edited by Rainbow Recon
  • Brohoof 1

Would you tell us a story about making some other ponies smile when you were young, after the day you got your cutie mark?

i smiled so brightly, the day before, and i wanted everypony else to feel this warmth. I threw my second pinkie pie party the next day, welcoming everypony that was in ponyville. Everypony was having sutch a great time! One pony, however, wasnt having fun. He never smiled, and i got my friends and we gave him some warming smiles, and he made a nonforced smile! Everything was perfect...

Hi pinkie!! I just wanna know, why did somepony make cupcakes? Try to guess and i need some details...

Idk, i think its becuz i can be a little crazy... *flahback to when i though i had no friends anymore* gah, WELL THATS OVER!!

Pinkie Pie, why do I love you so much? 

y-you do? Thanks...*blushes*

Oh my celestia its pinkie! I love you pinkie your my favorite! Your the best.

thank you!! :) i dont recall anypony saying that at all on this site, and somepony else said that they hated me!! :( thanks again!

post-12807-0-31062000-1363719460.jpg

y-you do? Thanks...*blushes*

thank you!! smile.png i dont recall anypony saying that at all on this site, and somepony else said that they hated me!! sad.png thanks again!

I say that Pinkie Pie is my favorite all the time!

Who's your favorite superhero? Mine's Nerfman, as of today.

whos nerfman, nerfman? Idk, mine i guess is that mystery mare... *looks suspitiously to the left and right*

I could never hate you.*hugs*

*hugs* i dont know-ow-ow!

I say that Pinkie Pie is my favorite all the time!

i am? Thank you!

(edited)

sorry for hugging you to tightly.Its just that im so happy to be talking to you.I hav'nt been this happy in a very long time.Pinkie thank you for being so awesome i love you

*poker face* wat. Oh umm... CUPCAKES!! *gasbomb* Gahh!! This isnt the confetti cannon! Edited by Rainbow Recon