Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie! :D

Rainbow Recon

Have you ever thrown a kegger?

No, but i think thats a weird idea anyways. Imagine me and derpyhooves tipsy!!! Oh jeez....:)  

PINKIE SLENDER, DISCORD, AND NIGHTMARE MOON IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!! YOU HAVE A STICK, 2 HP, AND A GALLON OF FARTS. WHAT DO?

I laugh at them! Except nightmare and discord. Discords nice now, and nightmare just needs the rest of us here, and id use the gallon of farts to knock her out then the rest of us will beat her with the stic-i mean. Use our elements of harmony!!!! 

Pinkie - can you give me tips on making new friends?

well you have to spend some time with them and try to make them laugh/ be your friend! When i met twilight, i threw her a party, try that, too!:) 

Pinkie,

What's it like living in Sugarcube Corner?

Its fun living there,and plus i get free cookies cupcakes and iced muffins! Also it always smells good there, it smells like cakes :D (i just read bittersweet... Dont expect any long answers, or parties for a little while!)

No, but i think thats a weird idea anyways. Imagine me and derpyhooves tipsy!!! Oh jeez....smile.png   I laugh at them! Except nightmare and discord. 

How is it weird? Everypony should get 20% drunker.

How is it weird? Everypony should get 20% drunker.

things would go, terribly, terribly wrong. (Starts playing (dont know name but whatever) how could this happen to me) *zooms into face, breaking 4th wall*

Where did you get a confetti cannon and where do you get confetti frome??

okay...i made it. I used lots of confetti poppers that remake themselves,and i must say, its strong!!

Well I shall be back later.This an-- um i mean pegasis has to fly.

what were you going to say just there?