Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there.

Ethereal Cereal

Glad to make everypony's acquaintance. I'm 23 and currently attending college to pursue a career in networking. I've been a fan of MLP:FiM for admittedly less than a month so far, but I'd been aware of and interested in both the show and the community for a good deal of time prior. That being said, it was only a matter of time before I caved and watched the series. It was no surprise to me after having done that, that the show has become as popular as it has.

Anyways, that aside, I have a small list of hobbies to choose from besides the obvious. I enjoy playing a good video game (I'm a devoted Fallout fan), I listen to a good deal of music (my username is a music reference...kudos if you know it without consulting Google), working to keep my computers in top form (as well as building machines for others), and finally, I collect and shoot firearms (mostly old military surplus).

Other than that, it's school, sleep and the occasional night out for me.

I'm hoping the same thing. I'll be making an earnest effort, but if this gets me socializing more often then so be it.

Fallout for the win.

Without a doubt. I was definitely satisfied with the conclusion of New Vegas. Can I just say, though: the very first Fallout game is hands down my favorite.

I did not like New Vegas at all. My favorite fallout would have to be 3.

Whoa. I can honestly say I don't hear or see that said very often. 3 was great, but I thought NV addressed a lot of problems that left me wanting more from 3. To each his/her own, right?