Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Should My Pony's Cutie Mark Be?

Marble Dream

other than name do you have any ideas for him/her? like are they a party pony? a social loaner? ect ect..common personality traits are vital to determining a cutie mark as well as the profession you wish them to have...if anything the name does not need to have anything to do with it..case and point pinkie pie

SECOND COMMENT, WOOHOO!

Your pony's cutie mark should be a marshmallow with a gummy bear sitting on the marshmallow wearing shades and drinking lemonade while grinning huge and winking. It would look something like this wearing shades:

img-1088766-1-uD1qS.jpg

Or a gummy bear wearing shades and has a trollface. That would be better.

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 1

We need more traits before we can give any ideas for a cutie mark. A name is not enough. What is the pony's personality and what is its color scheme?

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

other than name do you have any ideas for him/her? like are they a party pony? a social loaner? ect ect..common personality traits are vital to determining a cutie mark as well as the profession you wish them to have...if anything the name does not need to have anything to do with it..case and point pinkie pie

Well she really helps Mr. and Mrs. Cake  make gummies, marshmellows, and other good sweets (not pony cupcakes) but yea. thats pretty much all. here she is post-14216-0-47650600-1364756730_thumb.png

Aww, she is a cute OC. How about just a simple marshmallow for the cutie mark? Or you could use a white blueberry. That might work.

Welll I dunno, somethin really simple... but  Blue Moon, youve gotta good point.......... Well ill decide!! thnx alot ill tell u if i pick one of urs!!! ~Marshmellow XD

• Brohoof 1

Most marshmellows come in a packet that has two colours: white and pink. So my suggestion for the cutie mark would simply be two marshmellows, one of each colour, sort of overlapping. Kind of like this:

post-2257-0-55829200-1365205154.jpg