Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Gamerbrony

Luna is best and thanks for the muffin what kind is it because I might have alergies

And scootaloo rocks too because she made the rainbow dash fan club which rainbow rocks too

Hello there Gamerbrony! My name is Mikejr6692 but you can just call me Mike! I too am a gamer so its very nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums you'll have loads of fun on here! If you want to know more about the forums just send me a PM and I'll try to answer back when I can! Oh and you can send me friend request if you too! I'll happily accept it! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi I'm new to this site. I'm trying to get promoted to muffin and then cupcake so here I am posting.

Also, why a minimum character rate? I never really did understand that on forums....

No not really. I usually watch action shows and movies like deadliest warrior

Anyway how is everyone? I heard this community has very nice people in it and I'm eager to to jump in.

What the heck is that ? You really remind me of one of my old crushes not to offend you or anything he watched shows that I have never heard of too have you ever heard of nitro circus?

Edited by Lunapals

He is sort of anoying in a funny way. We did skiing and a play together it was kind of akward and I have no idea why I'm telling you this

His little sister is adorable and he is homeschooled he is funny

Some people are flipping my pancakes crazy! And sometimes annoying. have you ever watched arrested development or doctor who?

Absolutely LOVE arrested development! Havn't watched doctor who though! 

My fave pony is Fluttershy... she's adorable and makes me have to do manstuff after every episode so i have to gain my manliness back!