Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request For any one looking for a challenging request

discorded

Hello everypony, i want to request my oc Tondrak, who is a undead unicorn skeleton. I want his eyes to be a glowing red aura.

For obvious reasons this will be a diffucult task to draw, but i would appreciate it immensly. Here is a link to his bio if anyone wants to get a better feal for his personallity:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tondrak-the-first-lich-r1146

If any one needs some sort of base to work on here is a picture of a skeleton unicorn:

img-1390690-1-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

the dimensions dont need to be exactly like the picture, its just a basic idea of a ponies skeleton, in case no one noes were to start

Edited by discorded

I might have time to give this a shot, April's an insane month for me. But I think I can handle it, it just might take a while. Are red eyes the only special thing, or should I add a little bit of tail?

I"ll leave it to your jugement about the tail, and i dont mind how long it takes. Thanks for trying to attempt this and good luck.

My oc also has three magical items a necromancers book, a staff and a crown. You do NOT need to draw them if you dont want to, but if anyone does decide to draw them, i would like it if you could make them have a dark vib to them. 

I might have time to give this a shot, April's an insane month for me. But I think I can handle it, it just might take a while. Are red eyes the only special thing, or should I add a little bit of tail?

Just wondering how my oc is coming along. Once again thanks for attempting this, im exited to see how it turns out.

If anyone else wants to take a shot at drawing Tondrak then feel free.

I'm working on a practice draft, I will try to upload a picture of it sometime soon. I just got back from a huge competition and i'm all burned out.