Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help with a title?

Flareon

Ok so I know I post here often and asking for help but I seem to get feedback more from here than I do on FiMFiction.net so I'll stick with what works. Right now I'm tossing around a work idea that's going to become a secondary story to write when I'm not busy with Fractured Loyalties (link in my siggy you should read and give it a thumbs up...cough...)

Ok so I'm having a little trouble coming up with a good title for the story and need a few ideas. So if anyone thinks of some please feel free to post them and I'll take a look. But for that to work I guess you guys will need a summary of what this stories about lol.

Summary:

Aura who's a one of few female royal guards is tasked with guarding a high valued prisoner just days after the events at the royal wedding. This prisoner a high ranking Stallion changeling by the name Teki. Having been badly wounded and locked up he's forced to make small talk with the one person around that guards his cell constantly. Both have sever hatred for the other, but within a short time find themselves getting closer. But when Aurafinds out Teki's slated to be executed she does the only thing she can think of and breaks him out. Now on the run they not only become more fond of each others company but Aura finds herself helping Teki with his goal. Something she's quite sure will only lead to more trouble. Her worst fears are realized when he's wanting to kill a commander in the guard who happens to be Shining Armors second in command.

After a meet up with an old friend of Teki's and with some prying she finds out that Teki's sister who was on an espionage mission in the canterlot guard was killed by the commanders group. Teki's not the only one who's lost somepony close. Once Aura finds out that it was Teki who killed her fiancee on the field in cold blood heated tension builds. Aura agrees that she'll continue to help but for a different reason. Upon finding a conspiracy running through the Canterlot they find out the real truth behind what happened to the ones they loved. Once everything is settled Aura finds she truly cares for Teki and he feels the same but it comes crashing down when Aura is captured by Shining. With Teki still injured and Aura facing the death penalty for treason Teki will do anything he can to save her even if that means he has to take her place.

Please everyone any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Quilava

The Convict and the Guard.

I don't know, but this is what I could think of. Like said above, that blurb doesn't really explain much. Try to give more information if you want a better title.

• Brohoof 2

Like Blue_Moon said, something to do with "Guard" would sound good. You could also try looking up synonyms for words you think relate to the story.

Otherwise, we can't really give you a good title, as we haven't read it yet. It sounds like an awesome read though, I am looking forward to it! (Send me a link when it's done :D )

Ok so I've updated the summary to be a full blow explanation of what's going to be happening and I haven't started Writing it yet I've actually just started putting notes down and everything currently Fractured Loyalties draws my attention away.

'Change of Heart'?  No, I suppose does not really represent the type of story you are trying to tell, now does it?  Or what about 'Bound by Fate'?  No, that is not good either.  Why am I even suggesting names; I am horrible at it! 

Anyway, the premise seems interesting and I wish you the best of luck with this.

Wow that sounds like a really good story, I don't read too many fan fics, this one sounds really interesting. good luck writing it.

As for a title the first thing that came to my mind was "Change of Heart" but you could also switch out change for changeling, so "Changeling of Heart." Or if you looking to use "Guard" you could go with "Changeling of the Guard"

A few others I came up with:

Keep your enemies closer

Guarded hearts

Canterlot Conspiracy