Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Jack,better have not touched my corpse! :o

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I swear that I saw a bullet fly by my head.

Oh. Was that your sword that flew by me? Sorry,I didn't even notice.

Spitfire: So,you ready to have some fun,Thunder?

Thunderstreak: *voice is muffled cause the mask* Ummm.......I'm not sure.

Spitfire: Okay,then! I'll take that as a yes! Let's have some fun!

And you can join in too,you sneaky ninja.

Edited by Weather Channel Jack

This kid's an idiot. He passed up Spitfire.

Spitfire: Oh well,I'll ask Jack if he wants to join. Hey,Jack! Would you like to join me and Thunderstreak?

Jack: Sure,I got nothing planned.

I'm such a trickster,yes I am. Yes I am.

Response to Thunderstreak.

Jack: I have no idea. It's Spitfire's plan. I figured we would just watch a movie together or go grab a bite to eat.

Jack: Look,dude. It's all up to Spitfire.

Spitfire: Jack,I wasn't talking about that type of fun. I was talking about something else. ;)

Jack: :o  Umm........I don't know.......Ugh.....I......... *blushes*

Jack: Oh,you see what you did,Spitfire?! He's scared of us,now!

Spitfire: Don't run,Thunderstreak! We're gonna have fun.

Jack: The way you keep saying that is disturbing me. :blink:

Spitfire:I thought you said you wanted to join in,Jack.

Jack: I thought we were gonna watch a movie,or grab some dinner. I'd rather do that,and I think Thunderstreak would,too.

Spitfire: You guys are a bunch of sissies and bummers.

Jack: We shouldn't be discussing this on the forums. So,stop Spitfire.

Spitfire: Fine! We'll go see a movie,then grab some dinner. What movie do you guys wanna watch?

Jack: I don't know. What about you,Thunderstreak?

Edited by Weather Channel Jack