Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

I feel like this has been answered somewhere on here before, but just to clear it up: what we're doing is a straight up reboot? As in, any characters we being back have no prior experiences from this one's story? (Considering Logan's revamp is pretty much making him a completely new character)

So, reading back through the roleplay, the part where I wasn't here, I noticed that @00Pony took over my role and that's fine, but there were certain things that I think should've been handled differently. I think this goes both with me and for others in the future: when someone taking over for another person's personal character and you aren't nearly completely sure about how a character would respond to something (be it controversial, something not talked about or made apparent, or whatever) don't be afraid to sent the owner of the character a PM or something, asking what they would do.

Three things from that led me to thinking this post should be made:

1) Cat doesn't pray; she's an atheist

2) I don't think homosexuality is a choice. It's seen very frequently in nature.

3) Cat is bisexual, leaning more towards girls. You were close with this one, 00, I'll give you that

Now that I've gotten this off my chest, back to reading

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@,

Yeah, I had pretty much no idea about Cat. I took the role because Red asked. I will be sure to ask for future reference

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I had pretty much no idea about Cat. I took the role because Red asked. I will be sure to ask for future reference

I know, I saw, and that's fine. Sorry for the short rant, it's just that I'm passionate about my characters and how they're portrayed. I'm not musically inclined enough to write or play anything, I can't write creatively on my own, and I don't make videos. All I have are video games, STEM, and my roleplays, so I can't really help caring too much about them

I know, I saw, and that's fine. Sorry for the short rant, it's just that I'm passionate about my characters and how they're portrayed. I'm not musically inclined enough to write or play anything, I can't write creatively on my own, and I don't make videos. All I have are video games, STEM, and my roleplays, so I can't really help caring too much about them

I fully understand why you'd feel that way. Outside of RP'ing, I still write and am working my way to becoming a professional actor, but I do get attached to characters, and understand how people can. I try and avoid having people play my characters, and avoid playing other people's characters out of respect (although I did have Hypno control Angie a few times, but that helped)

(edited)

@,

First off, I didn't realize that. My apologies.

Everyone here so far is playing both an Equestrian and at least one human, so why not??

Dennis was introduced as a one-off character, and as such, doesn't have an app. I'm revising my characters' profiles, then I'm gonna set about creating a profile for AJ, as I took over her role.

@,

I would like everyone to update their profiles accordingly, as there have no doubt been changes. I also feel that it's only fair to the newcomers.

Option C is to have one of the existing characters go without finding a Pony, so that they can find Luna.

And yes, that is sufficiently evil. I need to update the OP, but for now, the Changelings are going to be forced to helping Avarice, get caught in the spell, and be sent to the human world like the last time.

And I'm gonna open one slot for a Changeling, as Pripyat's gonna bring back Cicada.

@@00Pony,

Sorry for the wait, but yes. This will be a straight up reboot. So feel free to tweak Logan away!

And for the record, I royally sucked at playing Angie! :D

@@Pripyat Pony,

I'm gonna revise the apps and post them up by later on tonight, so if you wanna get the jump on your character's app, you can.

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony,

Hey all! Sorry for the wait! I'm reworking the.scenario for the OP!

I said that I'd have the revised character apps last night, didn't I? I'll try to make that a reality before I head to bed tonight!

@@Hypn0ticD, Can you post a profile up in the tthread, like before? It's easier to post what I worked out.

Also, are converted changelings/flutter ponies allowed? Or is the conversion not allowed to happen yet? XD I don't mind either way, just want to clarify for Cicada's profile.

(edited)

@@Pripyat Pony,

Assuming I read your question correctly (little exhausted right now!):

Yes, you can put it up in the new Planning thread, once I have it up! Reworking the OP again…

I will have the apps up in the next few minutes, so if you can format Cicada's profile accordingly!

And lastly, let's keep her a Changeling for now. We can plan on the conversion later!

You know what they say… If it ain't broke, don't fix it! A few tweaks here and there, but anyhow…

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@00Pony,

Equestrian Application

Name:

Species (Unicorn/ Pegasus/ Earth Pony/ Crystal Pony/ Changeling/ Griffin):

Approxiate Age (In human years):

Height (Feet and inches):

Weight (in pounds):

Eye color:

Mane color:

Description of your pony form:

Other distinctive features (if any):

Backstory (A little more about your character):

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same):

Cutie Mark:

Human Application

Name (First and last):

Height (Feet and inches):

Weight:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Backstory (A little more about your character):

Other distinctive features (if any):

Where do they live?:

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Equestrian Application

Name: Corsica (WIP)

Species: Unicorn

Approxiate Age (In human years): 22

Height (Feet and inches): 5'6"

Weight (in pounds): (To be determined)

Eye color: Green

Mane color: White and Mint

Description of your pony form: Snow white fur, light green eyes, with a uniquely styled, mint and white mane. The white in her mane appears to be slightly darker than the white of her fur

Other distinctive features: N/A (at the moment)

Backstory: (TBD)

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same):

Cutie Mark: Corsican mint leaves

Human Application

Name: Catherine Bellamy

Height (Feet and inches): 5'3"

Weight: (Not telling. Again.)

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde (Dyed brown)

Backstory: Born to the CEO and founder of a large and succesful international company, so aside from not having a mother figure in her life, Cat never had a hard upbringing. She's fluent in both French and English. She only had a few real friends that she was able to stay in touch with, with all the moving around and publicity of her job and her father, Colette being one of them. She's also had a crush on Collie for a couple years now, but kept relatively quiet about it, occasionally dropping some hints. Sometimes in her free time, she watches My Little Pony, Rarity being her favourite character.

Other distinctive features: N/A

Where do they live?: LA, New Orleans, or Paris.

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@,

I like what I see so far, but add more to their backstories! I wanna know more about your characters!

I have my humans' profiles just about finished, so I may post them up soon(ish)!

@@Hypn0ticD, Okies, here's mine; might need to add things, what do you think? Do I need to post an app for Avarice?

Equestrian Application

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diego-r2274

Name: Diego.

Species: Unicorn.

Approxiate Age (In human years): Twenty three.

Height (Feet and inches): Five foot eight inches.

Weight (in pounds): Not a clue, but he's skinny and can't weigh that much. XD

Eye color: Red.

Mane color: Black.

Description of your pony form: Dark red and indigo patches, kinda like a pinto horse, on fur, short, spiky black mane and tail.

Occupation: None, really. Diego basically lives from day to day and spends a lot of nights drinking hard cider.

Other distinctive features (if any): None.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Diego's mother, Shadow Star, was only a young blank flank filly when an older stallion seduced her. When she found out that she was in foal, he left her. Shadow Star's parents refused to help the young filly, considering her to have brought shame on them, so she moved in with a neighbour who looked after her while she was in foal and also for a while after her foal was born. Shadow Star left her foal with the helpful mare and tried to earn some money to support herself. She soon found that she had a talent for gambling, earning her cutie mark, so was soon able to buy herself and her colt, Diego, someplace to live. However, Shadow Star was not very motherly, probably cuz she'd had a foal so young, so she neglected her colt and he grew up a bit of a loner.

At school, Diego didn't really know how to relate to other foals and ended up spending a lot of time playing pranks in order to get attention. When he got his cutie mark for having a talent for chaos magic, other ponies feared him and started to avoid Diego, thinking that he had a connection to Discord. This made Diego resentful and he wanted attention even more, so his pranks got more nasty and sometimes dangerous. The only pony to not avoid him was a pegasus filly named Starfall who eventually became Diego's marefriend. Sadly, the other ponies of the town not only avoided him, but started to resent his presence in the town and eventually tried to get him to leave. Diego erupted into an angry demonstration of his magic which razed the town and injured some of the ponies. Starfall was terrified, having seen a side of her coltfriend she hadn't seen before and she fled Equestria for the griffon country. Her foal, Glory was born there; due to Diego being a chaos mage, Glory was born a pegacorn. Neither Glory and Starfall have seen Diego since, and he continues to live in Equestria, still pranking other ponies for attention and drinking away his sorrows in bars.

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): Spiky black hair, red eyes, skinny and average height. When found, Diego will be wearing an indigo pair of jeans and a dark red t-shirt, and black trainers.

Cutie Mark: The symbol of chaos.

~~~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cicada-r2502

Name: Cicada.

Species: Changeling.

Approxiate Age (In human years): Twenty.

Height (Feet and inches): Five foot nine inches.

Weight (in pounds): She's not telling. XD

Eye color: Green.

Mane color: Black.

Description of your pony form: Basic changeling form, tho cuz Cicada is second in command, she has a special necklace that she wears which is an opaque black jewel on a silver chain.

Other distinctive features (if any): Holes in legs, insect-like wings, crooked horn. As Commander, Cicada can perform some basic magic but only the Queen can do the most powerful spells.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Cicada is Queen Chrysalis' second in command in the changeling Hive. Like all high ranking changelings, Cicada was bred within the Hive in the nursery. Her egg hatched at the exact same moment as Chrysalis', and the two grew up very close, rather like sisters. Cicada has seen first hand what happens when changelings don't get enough emotions to feed upon; changelings can survive on regular emotions, like anger, nervousness etc, but they need love to be able to breed and grow. Without love, the Hive would eventually die out as no new changelings would be hatched, and any surviving ones would die off.

Due to the Hive Mind, all changelings can hear the voices of other changelings if they tap into it, tho only the Queen can contact every single changeling effortlessly. Cicada, as Commander, can contact all the other changelings with the use of her jewel necklace which is not only a badge of rank, but also serves as a conduit for the Hive Mind. She can converse effortlessly with Chrysalis, due to their strong sister like bond. Cicada is fiercely loyal to her queen and very protective of her. She will follow her to her dying breath and feels that all she wants is to be by her Queen's side.

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): Tall, angularly thin with sharp cheekbones, boyish figure. Shortish black hair with a greenish sheen, green eyes. She will be wearing a black longsleever and black trousers with holes in the legs when found, and black boots.

Cutie Mark: None.

~~~

Human Application

Name (First and last): Clare Blake.

Height (Feet and inches): Five foot nine inches.

Weight: Best not to ask. XD Clare is always trying to lose some of hers.

Eye color: Blue.

Hair color: Naturally dark blonde, but Clare is always changing her hair colour. At the moment, it's dyed magenta pink.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Clare grew up in a fairly happy home, in a small town in England. She was an only child, as her parents couldn't have any more children after she was born, but her parents didn't spoil her and brought her up right. She loves travelling, and after she left school wanted to go travelling around America. Clare's parents encouraged her; they brought her up to be herself and to express herself, so after Clare had earned enough money for the trip, she went out to America. She mainly lives in hostels, but sometimes stays with people she's befriended over the internet and who she's skyped with several times. Her parents put money in her account at intervals cuz they're proud of their daughter and what she's achieved. She keeps in touch with them via email and skype.

Clare is very outgoing, and loves to meet new people. She's also a black belt in judo, and feels safe travelling on her own, tho she doesn't take stupid risks and always makes sure that she doesn't get into bad situations. Her blog is updated regularly and she details her travels, accounts of people she's met and places she's been to, along with photos of herself and her plushie Rarity taken. She's got quite a few goofy photos of people with the Rarity plushie and her favourite is the one that was taken with two American cops. Her blog has a huge following and she makes enough money thru sponsers and ads to comfortably support herself, tho she's not adverse to taking on odd jobs whenever she can. She's a huge fan of My Little Pony and sometimes styles her hair to match the Mane Six's hair; for example, at the moment her hair is the exact colour of Pinkie Pie's. Her favourite pony is Rarity.

Other distinctive features (if any): Two tattoos. One, on her right shoulder, is a small picture of Rarity. The other, on her left wrist, is Rarity's cutie mark.

Where do they live?: At the moment, Clare is living with a friend not very far away from where Colette lives, altho she doesn't know her. She plans to move on shortly, once she's decided where she's going to go next.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

Hi! Yes. I do indeed exist. School started yesterday for me. Sorry i haven't been checking around here, but since nothing i have really joined has been active, i haven't needed to check anything. I'm here now though! :D So... whats happening?

@,

Hello! I think what's happening is that we're skipping going to a sequel and going straight for a hard reboot, incorporating some ideas from the possible sequel into the original concept and the like. Hypno could probably explain it better, but from what I have gathered, that's the gist of it.

@@Hypn0ticD,

Speaking of, I should have my bios finished and uploaded in one big post by the end of the week, hopefully.

Edited by 00Pony

(edited)

@@00Pony, @, @@Pripyat Pony,@,

Seeing that Shadow and Pripyat already have their apps up, I guess I gottsta put mine up…

I'll tweak all three after I get the OP finished, but here's what I have so far!

I'm gonna start working on AJ's app in a bit!

Human Application

Name (First and last): Colette Irving

Height (Feet and inches) : 5'3"

Weight (in pounds) : 125 lbs.

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair color: Naturally black, but the top portion is dyed fire engine red with a prominent blue streak in her bangs.

Occupation: Junior (11th grade) high school student / cashier at Hot Topic /musician /aspiring YouTuber

Backstory (A little more about your character) : Colette is an avid musician and singer, having a burning passion for music ever since she could remember. She's a natural born singer, took up the guitar at the age of eleven, picking up the bass at thirteen, and teaching herself a little keyboard the following year.

She has dreams of becoming popular on YouTube, and has maintained a channel since the age of twelve, uploading videos at every given opportunity. Despite this, she has a very small number of subscribers, though this number is steadily on the rise…

Colette covers mostly punk, alternative, and metal songs, singing her heart out if the song has vocals.She also covers video game music from any era, which she is most known for.

Aside from playing music, Colette also has an intense passion for video games; the horror genre being her absolute favorite. She is known to do let's plays, playing horror games such as SCP: Containment Breach, Amnesia, and more recently Corpse Party.

She also writes and performs the occasional skit or dramatic reading.

She works the cashier for the Hot Topic in the Regency Mall in order to fund her passions. Though the job doesn't pay well, she has managed to save up enough money to pay for an accoustic and bass guitar.

Colette also attends Jerome I. Case High School, where she earns average grades. Unsurprisingly, her strongest grades are in music, but her weakest are in math and science.

She mostly hangs out with gamers, but her two best friends are musicians like her.

She lives in a small two story jewel box style house with her father, but is often home alone due to his job. Colette does not know that much about her mother, as she left her father when she was still quite young.

Whilst doubtlessly hearing about the show and constantly coming into contact with MLP merchandise via her job, as of the start of the RP, Colette is not a Brony. She's not interested in the show, but that could change depending on the Equestrian she finds…

Other distinctive features (if any) : Colette has three piercings in each ear, which usually have just about any type of earring in them at all times.

She also has a penchant to wear tight graphic tank tops and split leg jeans.

Colette knows Catherine Bellamy, as she met her at a coorporate party she her father attended. She has since then kept in contact with her. Despite this, Colette is unaware of Catherine's feelings for her.

Colette also knows the Hagemann twins, as

Where do they live?: Racine, Wisconsin

Human Application

Name (First and last) : Stephen Hagemann

Height (Feet and inches) : 5'11”

Weight (in pounds) : 163 lbs.

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Reddish Auburn

Occupation: University Student / musician / part-time teller at a bank

Backstory (A little more about your character) : Having grown up in a musical family, Stephen took up the bass at the age of seven, having taken up guitar at twelve. He plays metal covers, to which his twin Shawn plays drums to much of the time.

When Stephen isn't busy studying, playing, or working, he often goes on long hikes, and explores abandoned areas if time permits. He had also recently taken up the hobby of geocaching.

He is not a Brony, and at the beginning of the RP, will have no interest in MLP or the fandom, but through the Equestrian he finds, may begin to show interest…

Both boys share an apartment and attend the same university, and have many of the same classes, as they both are aiming to work in the music industry.

Other distinctive features (if any): Stephen and Shawn are what is known as Mirror Image Twins. If it weren't for the way the two dressed, they would be indistinguishable from each other. Stephen is the older twin to Shawn, is right handed, and plays guitar and bass.

Both twins know Colette by her handle, Hypn0ticD, and regularly collaborate with her on her metal covers and are subscribed to her channel.

Where do they live?: Portland, Oregon

Human Application

Name (First and last): Shawn Hagemann

Height (Feet and inches) : 5'11”

Weight (in pounds) : 161 lbs.

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Reddish Auburn

Occupation: University Student / musician / part-time teller at a bank

Backstory (A little more about your character) : Having grown up in a musical family, Shawn took up the drums at the age of seven, and picking up the keyboard at thirteen. He plays mostly metal covers, and collaborates with his twin Stephen's plays guitar and / or bass much of the time.

Stephen is not as active as his twin, preferring to spend time playing online games like Halo or Call of Duty. He has also taken up an interest in reading creepypastas, a hobby encouraged by Hypn0ticD.

Shawn is an avid Brony, as he has watched every episode of the series, collects MLP merchandise, and has attended several Brony meets and conventions. He hopes to one day meet the voice actresses of all of the.main cast.

Both twins know Colette by her handle, Hypn0ticD, and regularly collaborate with her on her metal covers and are followers of her YouTube channel. Shawn is the more acquainted twin, having done a bit more collaboration with her with some if her video game covers, as well as a few of her skits and creepypasta readings.

Both boys share an apartment and attend the same university, and have many of the same classes, as they both are aiming to work in the music industry.

Other distinctive features (if any): Stephen and Shawn are what is known as Mirror Image Twins. If it weren't for the way the two dressed, they would be indistinguishable from each other. Shawn is the younger twin, is left handed, and plays drums and keyboard.

Where do they live?: Portland, Oregon

@,

00's right! The original died after Dawn left, so I'm gonna just do a straight up reboot, but hopefully, I can get in a few ideas planned for the sequel into the reboot as well! Fill out an app whenever you can, as you may have a new character, or changed the ones you used last time…

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Pripyat Pony,

I like both of your apps! I'll add them once I get the new thread up!

And yeah, fill out an app for Avarice as well! And put down whatever species she is in the species section!

@@00Pony,

When you get around to doing Luna's app, just put Alicorn in species!

@,

I wanna see more on Corsica!

@@Hypn0ticD,
Sweet! I will work on some apps ASAP. 

Name (First and last): Akatsu Zakhaev 

Height (Feet and inches): 5'3"

Weight: 127 pounds

Eye color: Purple-ish Dark Blue.

Hair color: Dark Brown

Backstory (A little more about your character): Akatsu comes from Japanese and Russian descent. Her parents met when her mother went on vacation to Russia. Her parents left Russia together to raise a child (Akastu) in the USA.

Her mothers wealth was able to pay for their life for the most part, but they wanted Akatsu to be independent with her life, so they did their best not to spoil her and taught her how to rely on herself to get things done.

Akatsu graduated highschool with ease, but at the cost of making no friends. She has plans to go to college, but doesn't know what she would want to do yet.

(I hope this is enough? Her personality should shine like a lightbulb when i play her)

Other distinctive features (if any): She always wears her hair in a ponytail.

Where do they live?: In a small apartment in New Bedford, Massachusetts.

Edited by The Original PWD

@@Hypn0ticD,

Human Applications

Revised Bio of Logan Keifer (now known by a different name):

(For a real life facial doppelgänger, look to Ryan Haywood; http://data2.whicdn.com/images/122165266/thumb.gif that is pretty much how Logan looks)

Name: Staff Sergeant Logan Miles Jaeger. (Jaeger is German for 'Hunter', Logan being descended directly from a German family from his father's side, thus keeping the name, though there is a sizable generation gap between himself and his German relatives.)

Height: 6' 3".

Weight: 210lbs.

Eye color: Hazel/Blue.

Hair color: Dark chestnut brown.

Occupation: Army Ranger - Recently retired, though is still enlisted to the reserves.

Other distinctive features: Dog Tags from his time in service. Wedding ring.

Much like in the first one, he bears several tattoos, namely an Ouroboros (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/En8AAMXQPW5SHiAh/$T2eC16RHJG8FGsJN1Z4wBSHi!go6Kw~~60_35.JPG) on his left deltoid

The words 'Forgiven' (http://oi43.tinypic.com/ifs9cg.jpg) on the inside of his right forearm

A partial chain on the bottom of each wrist (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/323/c/8/bioshock_chain_tattoo_sizes_by_infernobat3330-d336fe4.png)

A flaming skull with the words 'ODST' beneath it (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mckrm8JweY1qjtinmo1_500.jpg) on his right bicep

Veritas tattooed up his right index finger and hand, and Aequitas tattooed up his left index finger and hand, Boondocks Saints style.

And a Triforce on the outside of his left forearm. Backstory behind those being that (unlike the OG Logan) he was a fan of the Legend of Zelda series growing up (Triforce) and retained the interest in such things as he grew older. It was one of the several things that he, Allison and Riza had in common, and due to the women in his life eventually introducing him, he's a fan/knowledgeable of several games and shows. The tattoos were something that he got both from being convinced by Riza individually, and as father/daughter activities, with her getting a few of her own. (the Ouroboros is from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The chains are from Bioshock. The skull is from Halo. The 'Forgiven' is a tattoo from the OG).

A few scars here and there from his time in service.

Multilingual (English, Latin and German)

He is always carrying a concealed firearm. Always.

Has a pilots license for both planes and helicopters, having flown a chopper before during his deployment.

Backstory: Born in 1977, Logan Jaeger grew up in rural Pennsylvania for some of his early life, before his family moved to Dallas, Texas when he was six. It was here that he lived until he graduated from college. While living in Texas, his neighbors had a young daughter around his age named Allison Arkwright. She and Logan became fast friends, and remained as friends up till their second year of high school, in which they began dating.

Their relationship continued strong up through college, becoming engaged in their final year, and marrying soon after graduation. Naturally, things were fairly difficult for the young couple as they started out, and Logan ultimately enlisted into the army, entering at the rank of Specialist due to his degree. He wasn't without the knowledge of how to handle himself in most situations, however, proving he wasn't just some college boy and an actually capable soldier, entering Ranger School and graduating near the top of his class near the end of his second year of service. Allison wasn't one for sitting around, and secured her own job as a teacher while her husband was away.

While Logan was visiting before his first deployment, Allison revealed that she was pregnant with his child, and while he wanted to stay with her for this, Logan had to leave for deployment. For the next several years, Logan would spend any free time he had with Allison, and their daughter - whom they named Riza. However, when Riza was ten, Allison was diagnosed with cancer, and ultimately died while Logan was on deployment, though he was able to make it back for the funeral.

Despite this, Logan remained in active duty, once again spending the main majority of his leave with Riza, who was living with her grandparents for the six years before Logan resigned from active service and was honorably discharged. He now leads a civilian life with Riza.

Where do he live? To Be Discussed

---

Name: Riza Kirsten Jaeger.

Age: 17 (turned only one month prior to the start of the RP)

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 135lbs. and she's not afraid to admit it.

Eye color: Natural color is brown, but like her hair, she is not above wearing colored contacts as necessary.

Hair color: Natural color is strawberry blonde, but she is not opposed to recoloring as needed for cosplays.

Occupation: Senior in high school. Works at To Be Discussed. Aspiring actress.

Other distinctive features: Mother's wedding ring worn on necklace.

She has her ears pierced in the same style as Winry Rockbell. She has an identical Ouroboros tattoo to her father, but on her right deltoid as opposed to her left. This (http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/070/c/f/adam_taurus_cosplay_coat_decals__back_side__by_xaldrix-d79u51f.png) tattooed on her upper back (had trouble convincing Logan on letting her get that one). The Sindarin Elvish word for 'beloved' on the inside of her right forearm, and the Elvish symbol for the number '9' on the bottom of her left wrist. Treble clef (Octavia cutie mark) tattooed on her left bicep.

Truth tattooed up her right index finger and hand, And Justice tattooed up her finger and hand, Boondocks Saints style. (A tattoo she got to mimic Logan's own, which he got during his military tour. Unlike his being in black however, she has hers in white ink)

Her body has slightly above average muscle definition than what most would expect for her gender.

She is an avid fan of several games and shows (including anime, and anything RTAH related. She is fully aware of her father's resemblance to Ryan, and one of her favorite pictures is one she got of the two of them at RTX), and has managed to convince Logan to take her to conventions on several occasions, and even do joint cosplays with her (a most recent one being Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth Comstock, from Bioshock Infinite), and is as such a fan of MLP, which she has yet to convince Logan about.

Multilingual (English, Japanese, German) (despite knowing Japanese, she prefers dubbed animes)

Backstory: Born in 1997, Riza is the daughter to Logan and Allison Jaeger. She saw Logan only occasionally growing up, due to his being an actively deployed Ranger, but she still had a good relationship with him despite this. She was a people person since a very young age, and was always very friendly and sociable. She attended the school that Allison worked at, but despite this she wasn't favored, though Allison did tutor her at home. After Allison's death, she remained in school. Her physique is a mixture of her family genetics, and through her own choice to exercise as would be required of a soldier, something inspired by her father. She plays violin and cello, and has been since she was seven and nine respectively.

She owns a female German Shepherd named Valkyrie, a gift from Logan. While Riza does have a license for both car, motorcycle (owning one of each) and is working on obtaining her own pilot's license, she prefers to walk most places with Valkyrie, who waits outside most places Riza cannot take her into.

Riza has proven to be a very intelligent person, entering her senior year of high school at the age of 16. She is also an avid cosplayer should she go to conventions, having Logan aid her in building her own props and costumes. Her two personal favorites being Samus Aran from Metroid, and Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist (partially because of her name)

Where do she live? To Be Discussed

---

Name: Specialist Amber (Amy) Mira Church.

Height: 5'5".

Weight: 113lbs.

Eye color: Vibrant green

Hair color: Black.

Occupation: Former soldier - United States Army. Currently unemployed and homeless, though she plays any instrument she can, primarily guitar, and sings for money.

Other distinctive features: Dog tags from her time in service. Musical prodigy, skilled in most instruments - primarily guitar, violin, piano, harp and flute/ocarina variants - alongside singing. Good enough to have had a successful career in this field had things gone differently for her.

A few scars here and there from her time in service.

Bilingual (English, Spanish). Faint Australian accent.

Backstory: Born in 1975, Amber grew up in Utah until 1980, when her parents separated and her other moved back home to Australia and took Amber with her. She lived there until she was fifteen years old, at which time her mother decided to move back to the United States. During her time in Australia, Amber picked up the accent.

When she was eighteen, Amber became pregnant by her boyfriend of the time. She carried the child to his birth in 1993, after which she gave him up for adoption and dropped out of college due to a mix of being unable to take the ridicule she received, seeing her ex - who had become abusive and unsupportive when she decided to keep the child - and lack of funds due to her mother being unhappy that she got pregnant. Amber enlisted into the Army shortly after, unable to think of anywhere else to go. The only things she was able to give her son was a name, that being Aidan.

She served as best she could - which was admittedly very well - until she obtained the rank Specialist, and was well on her way to Corporal when she was honorably discharged due to injuries. Things didn't go very well for her afterwards. She survived for several years, working several different jobs and managing to scrape by, but things eventually went took a turn for the worst and Amber ended up on the streets when she was thirty-eight.

She has been living on the streets for about a year by the start of the RP, managing to make money by playing a guitar she was able to keep with her before ending up homeless, and accompanying her playing with singing. She is in a good position to be discovered by someone who likes taking videos for the internet.

Where does she live? To Be Discussed

---

OPTIONAL CHARACTER(less developed than the rest due to this. If he needs to be brought in, his personality and past may come up through conversation or exposition)

Name: Aidan York Baker.

(Pronounced Aye-Den)

Height: 5'8".

Weight: 178lbs.

Eye color: Vibrant green.

Hair color: Dark brown.

Occupation: Professional Freelance Photographer, and hobbyist writer. Moderate YouTube personality.

Other distinctive features: Fairly well known photographer and moderately known YouTube personality.

Bilingual (English, Spanish)

A face that is easy to trust, and a very amiable person on general.

Backstory: Born in 1993 to unknown parents and put up for adoption that same year by his unknown mother, given only his name, Aidan was adopted by a family who already had a few children of their own and were looking to adopt another. He had a fairly good life growing up, did average in school though he was commended for his writing and photography skills. Attended a school to become a professional level photographer before going freelance.

Where does he live? To Be Discussed

---

Equestrian Application

Name: Princess Luna (occasionally known as Selene)

Species: Alicorn.

Age: 1030+. Appears as though she was late 20's to early 30's.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: exact weight unknown, but she is of a slender, elegant build.

Eye color: Light blue.

Mane color: A sort of mix between dark blue and royal violet.

Pony form: (http://mitadmissions.org/images/mit-blogs/Princess-Luna-Pictures-princess-luna-34772881-1280-1317.png)

Human form: (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/080/d/a/princess_luna__humanized__by_riotfaerie-d5yrs6q.jpg)

Cutie Mark: A crescent moon in a sea of black.

Backstory: Most of this should be known.

Sister to Celestia, and do ruler of Equestria. Luna and her sister had a good relationship when they were younger, and even in their adulthood, defending Equestria and fending off many who would do the nation harm, Avarice, Sombra and Discord, on at many more. Eventually, however, Luna became corrupted by jealousy and herself became a threat to Equestria, forcing Celestia to banish her sister to the moon for a millennia.

After her return, and her cleansing, Luna has been trying to atone for her past sins, and to reintegrate herself into pony society. She has taken to being the spearhead of Equestria's military focuses, while Celestia handles the more diplomatic matters. Luna leads her own expositions with her Thestral - bat winged - guards into the Everfree and other such places during the night to seek out and remove threatening creatures and other such things.

Despite her lofty position and how seriously she takes it, Luna is still certainly the younger sister, and this shows in her curiosity about many things (and her getting deeply immersed into most activities, even taking games of chess - a personal favorite of hers - incredibly seriously.

When she learned of what had happened to the Mane 6 and a number of her subjects, and that Celestia was considering sending a volunteer after them, she readily volunteered to take the position herself, trusting her soldiers to handle the military matters while she was away.

I think that's all.... Let me know of something else needs to be done.

Edited by 00Pony

@,

Yup, I saw 'er! Akatsu's approved, and I'll add her to the list as soon as I get the OP up!

@@00Pony,

I like ALL of your characters! Question is, are you gonna be able to handle them all? If so, we can sort our where they live, and add them all to the list!

I was also thinking of making Colette something of a musical prodigy, but was hesitant to do so… I'm getting off topic a bit, but yeah, we gotta spread them out, and they're set!

Edit: there should definitely be a collab between Aidan and Colette, and any other YouTuber, should you bring him in!