Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse.net ?

Freewave

The Poniverse is still in development and as such most of the projects are quite..."classified" (lol) But from what I've seen you are allowed to talk about what is already there and we can't stop you from guessing what is to come...so you're free to do that.

But if you did, lets say happen to find out about a project which was meant to be kept quiet, we do ask that you not spread it around or anything. Most will be revealed at Bronycon...so It's just a little waiting on your part.

• Brohoof 1

Then I assume that we can ask Feld0 or other moderators regarding poniverse.net (privately)? I would like to know if my project can be integrated to the poniverse, when it's ready for public of course. I'm still working on it by myself at the moment.

post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg
Edited by Sky Warden

Then I assume that we can ask Feld0 or other moderators regarding poniverse.net (privately)? I would like to know if my project can be integrated to the poniverse, when it's ready for public of course. I'm still working on it by myself at the moment.

I don't believe we are able to discuss anything about Poniverse' future projects to anyone, and that its up to Feld0's and the other Devs discretion who they talk to it about. However if you want to add a project to Poniverse then emailing or PMing Feld0 is your best bet.

But from what I know, staff like myself and mods can not tell you anything, its only up to Feld0 and the other Devs...

I don't believe we are able to discuss anything about Poniverse' future projects to anyone, and that its up to Feld0's and the other Devs discretion who they talk to it about. However if you want to add a project to Poniverse then emailing or PMing Feld0 is your best bet.

But from what I know, staff like myself and mods can not tell you anything, its only up to Feld0 and the other Devs...

Well, I suppose it is. I think I've talked about it with Feld0 somewhere, but I couldn't find it in PM. I really am interested in Poniverse.

P.S. If you look at my profile page, you won't find any single information about my project, so don't bother yourself.

post-10241-0-61062900-1359861036.jpg

Edited by Sky Warden

Well, I suppose it is. I think I've talked about it with Feld0 somewhere, but I couldn't find it in PM. I really am interested in Poniverse.

P.S. If you look to my profile page, you won't find any single information about my project, so don't bother yourself.

I wasn't going to ;)

But if it was to get involved in Poniverse Id probably get told about it anyway, one of the reasons Key brought me in was for inside feedback :3

But yeah, get in contact with Feld0 about it.

I wasn't going to wink.png

But if it was to get involved in Poniverse Id probably get told about it anyway, one of the reasons Key brought me in was for inside feedback :3

But yeah, get in contact with Feld0 about it.

What about the general features of Poniverse? You moderatorious guys really have no idea about Poniverse? Just too lazy to PM. :lol:

What about the general features of Poniverse? You moderatorious guys really have no idea about Poniverse? Just too lazy to PM. laugh.png

I myself know a fair amount about upcoming projects relating to Poniverse... I don't know it ALL since only the devs do, but most staff know a fair amount about Poniverse. The general features of Poniverse have already been written up on the Poniverse site, and if you want to know any more then ask Feld0, Id rather him or one of the other devs tell you then me.