Hello!

Boop

Hi, I guess I'm quite new to the forum. However, I have been peeking around the internet about this fandom a bit. I'm the only brony I know at school so far. I'm a closet brony for the most part, because I just told you guys I'm a brony. XD I'm hoping to establish new friendships here, while a learn more about the fandom, and become friends with you all reading this.

136597443687.jpg

Thanks~

• Brohoof 6

Welcome! I just started myself and I can share the same situation you have because I too do not know anyone at my school that likes MLP. Regardless I hope you have a great time here and meet lots of cool people! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I guess I'm quite new to the forum. However, I have been peeking around the internet about this fandom a bit. I'm the only brony I know at school so far. I'm a closet brony for the most part, because I just told you guys I'm a brony. XD I'm hoping to establish new friendships here, while a learn more about the fandom, and become friends with you all reading this.

img-1410143-1-136597443687.jpg

Thanks~

Welcome welcome! I am bigmethod and i want to say that i hope you enjoy your stay here as much as i have and still am enjoying miine!

It's a wonderful place!

Here's a really cute picture! 

post-14701-0-91398900-1367085303.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Welcome welcome! I am bigmethod and i want to say that i hope you enjoy your stay here as much as i have and still am enjoying miine!

It's a wonderful place!

Here's a really cute picture! 

Awwh, it's sooo cute!  : D

Welcome! I just started myself and I can share the same situation you have because I too do not know anyone at my school that likes MLP. Regardless I hope you have a great time here and meet lots of cool people! happy.png

Yeah, I don't know how to go about it. I am a closet brony. I haven't even told my parents. I'm not sure if they would approve. huh.png

Awwh, it's sooo cute!  : D

Yeah, I don't know how to go about it. I am a closet brony. I haven't even told my parents. I'm not sure if they would approve. img-1410212-2-huh.png

Hmm, i haven't told anyone either, however, if you have close friends they are usually the ones that are the least judgmental, however, if you do plan on "coming out" as a brony, don't over hype or like over dramatize it, just casually mention it, don't force it on them, and if they are curious try tell them about it in a calm way.

P.S this image is just... D'AWWWW 

post-14701-0-49917700-1367085646_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have told my friend about the show and he is like "Meh". We are however gonna doing a trade-off where I watch Walking Dead and he tries MLP. So far so good Haha. I think you should take bigmethod's way of talking about it aswell. I kinda did a mistake of over-hyping it and I think that may have caught my friend off-guard at the idea.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, i haven't told anyone either, however, if you have close friends they are usually the ones that are the least judgmental, however, if you do plan on "coming out" as a brony, don't over hype or like over dramatize it, just casually mention it, don't force it on them, and if they are curious try tell them about it in a calm way.

P.S this image is just... D'AWWWW 

Hope you like Blueberry. :3 But no one can't resist a delicious muffin!

Muffin_NIH.jpg

I have told my friend about the show and he is like "Meh". We are however gonna doing a trade-off where I watch Walking Dead and he tries MLP. So far so good Haha. I think you should take bigmethod's way of talking about it aswell. I kinda did a mistake of over-hyping it and I think that may have caught my friend off-guard at the idea.

Haha, two very different shows, i watch both, but i enjoy MLP far more, i find the walking dead's writing to be somewhat offputting and sometimes plain bad. But it's not for everyone, i hope you enjoy the show, and i hope your friend becomes a brony =0 

Have a great day! 

Hope you like Blueberry. :3 But no one can't resist a delicious muffin!

Muffin_NIH.jpg

Thats a freken HUGE muffin!!!! I like!

post-14701-0-12843300-1367086178_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Holy moly that muffin looks delicious! It looks life size too, like I can take it right out of the screen. lol 

Looks like maybe one of those Costco muffins if you've ever seen one of those monsters. XD

Haha, two very different shows, i watch both, but i enjoy MLP far more, i find the walking dead's writing to be somewhat offputting and sometimes plain bad. But it's not for everyone, i hope you enjoy the show, and i hope your friend becomes a brony =0 

Have a great day! 

Thats a freken HUGE muffin!!!! I like!

I know they are seriously two different shows. I watch both aswell and it is night and day between the two. I have watched all 3 season of mlp  and I am on ep 4 of Walking Dead where Rick, Glen, and Daryl all go back to rescue Merle but he escapes from the handcuffs that he was in.

Looks like maybe one of those Costco muffins if you've ever seen one of those monsters. XD

Exactly! lol It looks extremely tasty! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Brohoof 1

I know they are seriously two different shows. I watch both aswell and it is night and day between the two. I have watched all 3 season of mlp and I am on ep 4 of Walking Dead where Rick, Glen, and Daryl all go back to rescue Merle but he escapes from the handcuffs that he was in.

Exactly! lol It looks extremely tasty! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kk well enjoy the show, season 2 is pretty... Boring, but season 3 is a ton better!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Community :)

Im sure you will have loads of fun here with us :3

If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask :)

We're a helpful bunch.

Enjoy your time here ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Thanks~

Hello Boop! Welcome to the site! I hope that you have a lengthy and wonderful stay with us!

You'll have to be with us...

Anyways. There is something that you should know. There's a horrible thing that tends to happen when your name ends with "oop", so you may want to change it or you'll end up like this guy or this guy.

o_o

• Brohoof 3

Hello Boop! Welcome to the site! I hope that you have a lengthy and wonderful stay with us!

You'll have to be with us...

Anyways. There is something that you should know. There's a horrible thing that tends to happen when your name ends with "oop", so you may want to change it or you'll end up like this guy or this guy.

o_o

Aahaaha. I hope I don't have to ever leave. I could see what's wrong with Swoop, but I don't understand. XD The only thing I can conclude is that I have the better username. ;)

8UE2dWe.gif

Thanks Artemis. :)

What's wrong with Swoop you say?

------------------------------------------------------------->A Short Introduction  <--------------------------------------------------

"No such thing as a short introduction. How can you ever hope to know someone without bothering to know them." - Key Gear

Welcome to the Community smile.png

Im sure you will have loads of fun here with us :3

If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask smile.png

We're a helpful bunch.

Enjoy your time here happy.png

I'm hoping to have a great time here. I find it difficult being a brony already. I have read some stories on the forum already. >_>

• Brohoof 2

Hey there and welcome to the forums! :) I'm a closet brony too, and the only one (I think) at my school as well! This is one of the kindest, friendliest places on the Internet, so I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Boop, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. wink.png

Thanks, I'm glad to meet you. :)

I plan to stay looong if that's okay, of course. ;)

Glad to have you here! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet! Mlp forums! Hope you have a great time here!

I'm sure your proably not the only one, maybe they're all closet bronies thinking the same, then again I don't have much room to talk seeing as I'm still a closet brony myself.

Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask! If not then just have fun!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to have you here! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet! Mlp forums! Hope you have a great time here!

I'm sure your proably not the only one, maybe they're all closet bronies thinking the same, then again I don't have much room to talk seeing as I'm still a closet brony myself.

Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask! If not then just have fun!

Thank you. I'm glad I have a friend to ask.

Hi, Hi Boop welcome to the forums and don't worry you make a lot of new friends around this friendly community!

I'm happy that I'll be able to make many friends, but hopefully not too many or I won't be able to get to them. XD

• Brohoof 1