Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yet Another Really Huge Thing That Will Probably Never Happen (Inquire Within)

Malao

YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY GIANT, STUPID IDEAS.

Alright. This is a simple idea, so i'll present it in the simplest format. BEHOLD! MORE BULLET POINTS!

• Remember "I Am Octavia"? If you don't, I have it linked below
  • Well, I had another incredibly stupid, brilliant idea.
  • This is one of the few songs I know with a partially narrative structure. This leads to this thought.
  • Wouldn't this work really well in live action?
  • Hence the idea here

So here's what we'll need:

1. "Actors" for Vinyl, Octavia, Neon Lights, the doorman featured (In Voice) around 2:50, and the piano player (As far as we know, Octy only plays the cello)

[NOTE: THE PIANO PLAYER DOES NOT NECESSARILY NEED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THE PIANO, WE CAN DUB THE AUDIO OVER IN EDITING. IF YOU WANT TO DO A COVER, THAT'S AWESOME. THAT JUST MAKES IT EVEN BETTER.]

2. A suitable location for the performance to take place, with a stage. This might be hard to secure. Schools and other venues might work.

3. A suitable recording studio to record the footage for the opener with Vinyl calling Octy.

[NOTE ON #3-4: THE ACTORS FOR VINYL AND NEON MUST BE ABLE TO MEET, ALONG WITH THE PIANO PLAYER AND OCTAVIA.]

4. Both parties mentioned in the note above need a good, quality camera. HD is recommended, but any clear, good quality camera would work.

5. Someone to ship all of the video off to for final cuts and edits in an editing program. If possible, try to capture several angles during recording so the video doesn't look stagnant.

Well, that's a hefty post, innit?

TL;DR, The idea is to make a live-action music video of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=Gp93CoKICcQ