Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my intro

silverreverb

hello, I'm silverreverb, programmer by trade, mtg player and bassist by hobby. still need much practice in all those =P

I've been a brony for months now, starting a month before season 3 or so. since then I've been trying to find a place to talk to other fans. so when I saw the pony.fm post on eqd said it came with a community I jumped right on it.

so here I am now, excited for what, I'm not sure. but I'm sure it'll be fun

• Brohoof 3

hello silverreverb im lighting aka ben if you have any questions or need help hmu some time its always great to meet a new pony on here i hope to see you around some time and if you really want you can add me as a friend ohhhhh and theres a lot to be excited about like all the awsome ponies on here all the friends youll make and even fun youll have wub.png

Hello silverreverb! Welcome to the most awesome My Little Pony forums ever! I hope you have a good time!

Hello and welcome! You have lots of interesting traits, good for ya! Anyway I wish you a grand ol' time here!

Why, hello there, Silverreverb! Welcome to the forums! :3

Well, you came to the right place! This place is usually pretty lively with lots to discuss amongst each other. With the added bonus of such nice people!

I do hope you enjoy yourself here! :)