Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Luna Chronicles

~Rogue~

Hmm.....I'm thinking this is taking place after season 3 but before 4. So no they wouldn't have any kids and neither of the princesses have a lover.

Alrighty. Just curious. I'll post if I have anymore questions. Thanks! And I still need 20 characters...

Yes we do... :P Speaking of that Neon, lol I don't think we need to search for another person for Shining. ;P I got dis. :P I haven't RP'd in so long; it's just sit there spilling out on the page like I hadn't missed a beat. Woot. 

Hmm....I'm having some trouble posting but I don't really want to dramatically change the post. If I don't however I won't meet the character requirement. That is why I haven't really been posting in the roleplay. I think it's time to move it to the basic roleplays.....

Sad panda man. :P Maybe we can request one of the mods to move it for us.. instead of starting over from scratches. :P

That seems like a good idea? How do I make a request? Do I just message them? Is there a thread? O most of the forums I'm on they have one of those.

That seems like a good idea? How do I make a request? Do I just message them? Is there a thread? O most of the forums I'm on they have one of those.

The mod / admin of the RP stuff are Aureity and Ice Storm. I don't know if either are on at the current time. 

Can I be Discord?? I know Discord that much, he is tricky, evil, (does this take in Keep Calm And Flutter On? Or the Season 2 Opening?) I know Discord was evil in S2 Ep1 and Ep2.

@@JonPiolo

This RP is set after Season 3 ends but before Season 4 starts, makes no sense seeing as how Season 4 will follow directly from Season 3 but oh well. 

For argument's sake, let's just have it set before Twillight becomes a princess but after Discord is reformed, so around episode 11/12

LOL roflcopter going down. *shrugs* He's just trying to help her out.

I know that it's centered around Luna. We just... well... need Luna to be here. As far as I see it, we have 3 options. We either try to RP around it with elements away from Luna, try to rp around it with Luna via proxy, or wait for Neon to come online to set the flow. Personally, I dislike playing chars via proxy unless the world is on fire or something. It always feels like power play to me. The first choice is essentially what has already started happening, which doesn't bother me so much as I am bored and want the RP to continue. The last choice would ensure that the RP remains affixed to Luna, but.. that doesn't really solve all of the problems. There are facets of the story that are already occurring in scenes away from Luna, and waiting just makes everything stagnant. o.o Well, those are my two cents. 

Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!

Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!Luna! Luna!

there's a LUNA NEEDED! LUNAR KNIGHT WILL ACHIEVE!!!!! brb

So, has anyone heard anything from JonPiolo? I was wondering what the status of Discord was, as I might be interested in writing for him, but I don't want to attempt to fill his spot if someone else who asked before me would still like to.

I don't write for a living, but I do write on the side - novel and other things. :P My living is physics though. For science! :P Hopefully Neon will reply soon. :P Where do you want to take this latest development. 

I don't write to support myself, just to live day to day. That's why I love rps :P

Use your creativity! Dragons threaten to eat Princess Cadence.Hasbro tried to avoid having dragons as carnivores, but when you make a pony out of what they can eat, it becomes unavoidable :) I have a few more cards up my sleeve...

I don't write to support myself, just to live day to day. That's why I love rps tongue.png

Use your creativity! Dragons threaten to eat Princess Cadence.Hasbro tried to avoid having dragons as carnivores, but when you make a pony out of what they can eat, it becomes unavoidable smile.png I have a few more cards up my sleeve...

Oh my glob! Activate the shield unit Shining! Alright... well then... time to write something epicpanda and see what happens.