Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

uhh... Hi?

InsainCat

Hi. Im new here as you can see and I would love it if somepony were to help me with stuff. um... I like to roleplay. Especially Hetalia characters and I absolutely LOVE crossovers. I cosplay Italy, Chibitalia, America, (and if my sis lets me) England. I will probably start cosplaying ponies, but only when I get the money. I live in the U.S.A and its a pain in the butt. I love anime. Mainly Hetalia, Digimon, KyoKaraMaoh, HomeStuck, My Little Pony, ect.

I am a brony even though im a girl. I do make pictures too. I me and insain will fight for the computer and if i suddenly go blood thirsty, you know its him. InsainCat is a cat with many forms. Having gone Insane long ago... about 400 years ago. He is deadly and immortal.

I would love to meet some friendly ponies. I am very friendly as well. Till then!!

Ciao.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome.

Love crossover huh? I love them too.

I made quite a few Futurama crossovers on Fimfiction.

Welcome to the forums, It's a pleasure to meet you! I personally can't say i'm fond of many crossovers, but everyone has different likes and joys.  I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Welcome to the forums so you like anime huh? That's cool I like some anime to including Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Dragon Drive, and Dinosaur King. I hope you have a fun time here and get to know everyone.

(edited)

Welcome Darling, you'll have a great time on here for sure,
plenty of people with the same intrest, aswell as meet plently of new people ,
great things to discover on here.

Again, welcome :3

~Sapphire

(wrote that on my phone, never again...)

Edited by Sapphire Quill

Hi. Im new here as you can see and I would love it if somepony were to help me with stuff. um... I like to roleplay. Especially Hetalia characters and I absolutely LOVE crossovers. I cosplay Italy, Chibitalia, America, (and if my sis lets me) England. I will probably start cosplaying ponies, but only when I get the money. I live in the U.S.A and its a pain in the butt. I love anime. Mainly Hetalia, Digimon, KyoKaraMaoh, HomeStuck, My Little Pony, ect.

I am a brony even though im a girl. I do make pictures too. I me and insain will fight for the computer and if i suddenly go blood thirsty, you know its him. InsainCat is a cat with many forms. Having gone Insane long ago... about 400 years ago. He is deadly and immortal.

I would love to meet some friendly ponies. I am very friendly as well. Till then!!

Ciao.

Hey,Welcome

Feel free to PM me.have you heard of Death note?

Nice meeting ya :)

hello and welcome i don't know much about the site too but i love it and hope you will too well there is a roleplay word in the forum button and have fun on the forum 

thx and Awesome. Lets be lost together XD. I dont get why ist called the forum

Welcome to the forums so you like anime huh? That's cool I like some anime to including Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, Dragon Drive, and Dinosaur King. I hope you have a fun time here and get to know everyone.

sweet baby jesus. I LOVE Dragon drive and Dinosaur King. There awesome

Ciao.

Well welcome I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay. You'll gonna make lots of friends. It might start slow but its gonna work out at the end :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Welcome Welcome! A fine welcome to you! Welcome welcome welcome! i say how do you do? welcome welcome welcome! i say hip hip horay! welcome welcome welcom to the forums today!laugh.png

• Brohoof 1