Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@

(OOC: To y'all, gonna' try to get Dash and Dennis to the party eventually, but someone's probably going to have to call Denniss' cell eventually to remind him that's happening)

"Yeah, man, whatever you think is..."
A younger, similarly gangly young man jumped up from the back, pushed forward by a trio of slyly smiling girls, and though panicked, quickly amassing a wide grin on his own face. "Hey, Rainbow Dash! I wanna' race!"

Rainbow Dash lit up by a lightbulb. "That'll work!"

"We're not gonna' have enough space inside, so we're taking this to the street!"

The unseasonal fog Rainbow Dash had promised had descended by now, and in the east edge of Racine the fog was thick as soup. Visibility towards that side of town was a little better from here, but it seemed the fog banks were advancing on the racers and their chalk-white starting line.

"Here to the T-junction at the end of this road," said her opponent, pointing. "You'll be pretty near the lake." He was struggling to keep lightning-crackling excitement from consuming his energy before they even began to fulfill what was obviously a life-long dream. "You sure you don't wanna' walk it?"
Rainbow Dash awkwardly pawed the ground--or, that's what it would have been if she still had hooves. Now, it looked like she was just more raring to race, which was all to the good. "Y-yeah, I'm good. I've actually....seen that spot before..."

A stopwatch had been thrown to her, which she handed Dennis. "Time us for me, Dennis?"

"Hey!" one of the girls protested. "He'll just say you win. It should be someone who's friends with both of you."
Rainbow Dash bristled visibly--her long hair seemed to stiffen and straighten for a second before laying flat. "He will not! Who's been in the Equestrian 500, thank you? You wanna' race, I'm gonna' say who times this race."

"Why's he hanging around you all day, anyway?" another man in the crowd protested. "Trying to keep Dash all to himself? What does he think, he's gonna' get with you or something?"

Rainbow Dash's automatic stress valves kicked in--as Rarity and Twilight had drilled into her, she took a deep breath, and pushed out with one arm--just like a princess, who's always calm--as she exhaled. Some of these guys were pretty cool, she thought to herself, in an effort to remain rational, but every now and then...

To nip anything in the bud, she gritted her teeth and decided on a course of action. Rainbow Dash skipped the two steps to Dennis' side and hung off his arms, pressing her cheek to his shoulder and even--with a small roll of her eyes--lifting one foot the way she had seen some human girl in a chick flick do. The fog, though it didn't thicken, started to seem as though it smothered the small crowd.

"I hang out with whoever I want!" she declared hotly. "However I want," she added after another second's thought, just to rub it in, "and our relationship is none of your business. Any of you got a problem with that, you can fuck off. Got it?"

"Yeah," came a reply instantly, from several other bronies who made no great secret of their whispered chastisement and punitory noogies for the one who'd spoken out of line. "We always had it, Miss Dash. Pay no attention to this joker. We just wanna' see the race. We still cool, right?"

She relaxed, loosening her grip on Dennis. "Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I know how it is."

The crowd bobbed their heads in assent. "If we interrupted your date or something, we're sorry. We didn't think o' that. After this race, you want us to buzz off, that's just fine."

And Rarity thought she didn't know how to manage a crowd--hah! With a smug grin, Rainbow Dash looked up into Dennis eyes, feeling a startled jolt, as, due to her, manuevres, they were surprisingly close. She retired with a blush, onto her own too feet, scratching the back of her neck. "Like I was sayin'; you wanna' do the honors at the finish line?"

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@@00Pony,

Applejack strutted over and held Logan's hand, using her other hand to pet the sleepy dog beside him. "So we're headin' out now? Uh, ah think I'll ride with you and Ulysses if that's okay. We can follow behind the others." She smiled at Logan, hoping to move past their previous, rather sad meeting.

@@@Hypn0ticD

Oh, drat!

Fluttershy caught up to Colette just in time to see Applejack conspiring with her new boyfriend; linking her arm with her own special someone in a copycat manner, she silently berated herself for being too slow; she had been planning to go slower than everyone else so she and Colette could share a kiss before getting out of the car and going to the party! She had been hoping to find out what it was like if she actually initiated a kiss herself.

She murmured, with a little cough, as the couples walked side by side to their cars. "Um, Colette, i can ride with you, right?" she asked. "And maybe you know a shortcut to the party because you live here? Err...you know, like a shortcut that's actually sort of....longer than the other way?"

(OOC: Yeah, let's do something morel lighthearted. I'm likin' this)

@@00Pony, @, @@Fireblaze, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Fireblaze, @@Pripyat Pony,

"Longer, huh??" Colette thought as she stroked her chin. Of course she was gonna have Flutters ride with her! "Longer path, huh?" Well, there was the road that led to the creepy assed woods with the abandoned cemetery -- No, you sick fuck! You trying ta give poor Flutters a heart attack?! There was also the reputed Mirror Avenue of Racine... No. Not only was that place full of disappointment, it truly was a shortcut to the warehouse district. That simply won't do!

What the hell is with you and thinking of supposedly scary places?? Well~ there was the street that led to the park near the elementary school. That should do nicely. Colette then realized she hadn't spoken since she reached her father's car. "Oh... Right! I think I know a way... Wait. What about the Princess? And Pinkie??" She then turned and looked over to the violet Alicorn. "Wait here, Flutters." Colette then went over to Logan and Charles. "Hey guys? Ya mind if you give Pinkie and Twilight a ride? I'll give 'em both a lift on the way back from the party."

@@00Pony, @, @@Fireblaze, @@Dawn Stripes, @@Fireblaze, @@Pripyat Pony,

"Longer, huh??" Colette thought as she stroked her chin. Of course she was gonna have Flutters ride with her! "Longer path, huh?" Well, there was the road that led to the creepy assed woods with the abandoned cemetery -- No, you sick fuck! You trying ta give poor Flutters a heart attack?! There was also the reputed Mirror Avenue of Racine... No. Not only was that place full of disappointment, it truly was a shortcut to the warehouse district. That simply won't do!

What the hell is with you and thinking of supposedly scary places?? Well~ there was the street that led to the park near the elementary school. That should do nicely. Colette then realized she hadn't spoken since she reached her father's car. "Oh... Right! I think I know a way... Wait. What about the Princess? And Pinkie??" She then turned and looked over to the violet Alicorn. "Wait here, Flutters." Colette then went over to Logan and Charles. "Hey guys? Ya mind if you give Pinkie and Twilight a ride? I'll give 'em both a lift on the way back from the party."

@Hypn0ticD, @Pripyat Pony, @Dawn Stripes, @00Pony, @Ryuuguu Rena.

"Sure I won't mind give Pinky Pie a ride since me and Rarity are heading that way anyway." Charles saying while he want to ask Pinky dose she had a crush on Nick while he was thinking about this and looking at his love too. "How about it Rarity can we give Pinky a ride to the party?"

@@Fireblaze, Rarity smiled lovingly at Charles. "Of course," she said. "I'd do anything for my friends, you know that."

Pinkie jumped up with joy. "Can't wait to get started on the decorations!" she chirped. "I've got lotsa plans already and the party cannon is primed and ready to go!"

@@@Hypn0ticD,@,

Logan closed his hand instinctively around Applejack's as he felt her take his. She observed that they were heading out, and stated that she would be riding with him and Ulysses. The officer chuckled slightly, "I had kind of been planning on that myself." He said, quirking one side of his mouth into a smile. 

Exiting the house, Ulysses trotting slightly ahead of the crew, and waiting patiently by the door of Logan's Charger. It hadn't been to long after Logan and Applejack had arrived at the transport themselves when Logan's attention was grabbed by the voice of Colette. She had asked if he or Charles could give Pinkie and Twilight a ride. Charles opted to give the hyperactive pink haired girl a ride before Logan could speak. It was all the same, really, as he had been going to offer to give Twi a ride between the two anyway. It wasn't personal, but merely the fact that he was familiar with her more than he was Pinkie. That, and he still had the point of asking her forefront in his mind, "I have no problem with giving Twi a lift, so long as she doesn't mind the proximity with Ulysses."

• Brohoof 1

@@Dawn Stripes, ((OOC:Hey i am sorry if i did something wrong... thought we had more time. Anyways... in two posts of mine we should probably be there... oh and anyone who notices this... i really need someone to take over. Btw... what the hell does Noogies mean?))

After the initial charge of the crowd there seemed to me no end to it. Throughout all this fuss Dennis decided to just bear with it until it was over... he didn't want to be accussed of selfishly wanting Dash all for himself, though it eventually became apparent. Of course only a true jerkbag decided to voice it out loud and paid for it.

He thought Dash was going to explode, but then she mimicked Twilight when she was doing those relaxation exercises... He realised that her friends were quick to instruct her on handling her anger, unlike what happenned yesterday she didn't start jabbing all the people. 

He did not expect Rainbow's next reaction in the least. He widened his eyes and blinked once only to realize that the fog wasn't playing tricks on him. He was really seeing this, Rainbow Dash had made a clear gesture of... belonging? He didn't know what to call it... but she was certainly acknowledging that the two of them were close. At least that's what he understood when Dash said that they were in a... relationship. 

While his face beamed up a bit it wasn't all that visible to the others and he made a considerate attempt to hide it to the others, but to Dash he could not... he was looking her in the eyes... oh so beautiful eyes... When she eventually woke up he mimiced her coughing a bit to shake his stress once again, a shiver run up his spine and he shaked his head.

"Don't worry guys... i don't cheat. Cross my heart and hope to fly,. Stick a cupcake in my eye." It seemed that the original Pinkie Pie swear sealed the deal with most people, and slowly and steadily the rest.

They got set-Rainbow Dash ackwardly assuming a stance that caused a few stares up her rear that were shut off with a bunch of giggles after Dennis shot an "Ek-hem..." with a short duration fiery gaze. Innapropriate behavior... respect the woman at least.

"I'll go at the end and you guys just shout out loud so i can know when you start."

A few nods of agreement followed and the girl who had questioned his judgement before offered herself to give the signal that would start the race. Meanwhile he did his own solo race towards the end, he put his best on it to show Dash and the other that he had strength in him too. Sure it might not have been the same as Dash's but it was enough. 

"3... 2... 1... GO!!!" he heard from afar and clicked on the stopwatch. He was confident in Dash and wanted to see her a victor. The pony could fly in pegasus form up to Mach 5 speeds ripping the light spectrum in addittion to that! She wouldn't lose... 

((OOC:Actually her victory would make quite the suitable moment for two things i have in mind. Maybe the second isn't as good so i'll consider it. I'll mention two words "medal", "lake"))

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@

(OOC: We should have more than a couple posts, judging by how long they're taking to drive there. Also, noogies is rubbing someone's head--rather uncomfortable. Also, no idea what your plan is)

Rainbow Dash toed the line, both racers bouncing eagerly on their toes in anticipation of the event. Dash had just enough time to reflect that she'd never sprinted before as a human before Dennis yelled, telling her to go.

She went. Rainbow Dash took off like lightning, sending the pavement cringing before her tap-tapping sneakers; wind caught her fiery rainbow mane and flung it back, and she laughed as the wind whistled around her, seeming to return to her.

She was fast. She was damn fast. Looked like this human body wasn't so bad after all! 

Racine petered out pretty quickly. Rainbow Dash coudl see the distant line of trees that marked the edge of Lake Michigan at the end of the road--her competitor wasn't even in sight, so she slowed a few notches down from an all-out sprint so she could enjoy it a little more. This was kind of close to flying, she thought, if she pretended that all this fog was really the middle of a big cloud, and in truth, it wasn't that hard. As she approached the finish line and the thickest layer, she thought about what it would feel like as a pegasus to drop out of the sky onto a fluffy blanket like this.

Smack.

Rainbow Dash didn't catch what had happened until several seconds later, when her four splayed limbs began to peel by force of gravity from the fog bank that had suddenly turned into a solid wall for her. As another pair of running feet, echoeing dizzily as though distant, passed her, Rainbow Dash fell on her back.

"~Owww....."

@@Dawn Stripes, Rainbow Dash was winning... she was winning... untill all of a sudden when she crossed the last batch of the fog... she slammed into it? It looked like she took a good hit. He stopped the watch as her opponent arrived a few seconds later and just run towards her worried. He didn't kneel but he still checked her everywhere to see if she hit something, she seemed fine to him... 

"Rainbow? Are you alright? What happenned?" The crowd gathered around but this time he was annoyed from it.

"Make some space for her people! Let her breathe!" The race didn't matter to him anymore... to him Rainbow Dash was still the victor... a victor that deserved a medal for him. But her health mattered more...

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@

Rainbow Dash, with a huge breath, swung herself back onto her feet. "M'okay," she cried. "Clouds are pretty soft--OH YEAH!""

Taking off like a rocket, leaving fog twirling in windy pinwheels in her wake, she ran again, this time making sure to let herself go through the vapor mass. Gosh, she would have felt so stupid if there were pegasi watching, pulling such an amateur mistake. But then, that was why she'd done it--she hadn't known she could still touch the clouds. Somehow that made her feel immeasurably better.

The other racer was standing slackjawed with his toes near the finish line. He jolted as Rainbow Dash burst out of the fog in a prismatic roar of fiero, but his reaction time was far too late to stop her diving and throwing her fingers over the edge of the street.

She looked up. "I win! ...Right?"

Her opponent nodded, looking back. "Yeah...got me fair and square. Would have felt wrong to win that way anyhow." He shrugged. "Actually, winning wasn't part of the dream. You always won in the dream."
Grinning nonetheless, Rainbow Dash got up and knocked him on the head with one knuckle. "And there's your problem!"

She looked back. "Hey," she yelled, cupping her hands, "anyone got that!"

A few thumbs-up appeared in the mist. "Yep! 'Rainbow Dash derps into cloud'. That a decent title?"
"Yeah, that'll do," she yelled back. "Just make sure to tag it with 'TheRealDash'. I want all my videos to have that tag!"

She stopped smiling for a second when she saw Dennis, standing over the spot where she had fallen, looking concerned. Aw, buffalo biscuits. She was making him worried just like all her other friend. Keep a lid on it, Rainbow.

She trotted sheepishly back to him--she was also pretty sure Dennis wasn't too fond of her hanging out with fans like this--or making a fool of herself like this--or getting a big head like this, well, something like that. It annoyed him. "I'm okay, really," she said, more softly this time--and since she'd done it once already, why not, she laid a hand on his arm. "You okay? It startled me too, but trust me, I'm used to it. I've run into clouds before. It's not so bad."

She flexed her shoulders. "See? Good as knew. Bet I'm still resistant to electricity, too. Wanna' find a car battery and try it?"

@@00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

@@Dawn Stripes

@@Pripyat Pony

(Been busy with all sorts of bullshit these past few days. Sorry.)

The drive back down to the warehouse was a rather short hop, taking a highway and a couple of town roads to the location. The warehouse was massive, and an explanation on how Nick, Charles, and Pinkie got to reserve such a huge space eluded Jack. Nonetheless, he was able to suspend his disbelief, instead, looking forward to spend some more time with his girlfriend, and possibly share a dance or two. Jack smiled as he entertained such thoughts, harkening back to the days of middle school dances. He grabbed the sandwich, and with the other hand, sent a quick message to Colette.

<<We're here. You guys leaving soon?>>

Twilight Sparkle followed tail with Colette, running through the questions she would ask Jack about dreams.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it, Twilight thought to herself as she stepped onto the porch into the Wisconsin breeze. Colette began to discuss with the other humans about who would ride with who, but Twilight eventually elected to ride with Pinkie.

"I'll ride with Pinkie Pie," Twilight said, choosing her because maybe she had some helpful insight on the ponies suddenly becoming romantically involved. Of course, the most useful help can come from the strangest and unusual sources, as Twilight had learned in the past.

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

@, @,@@00Pony,@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette looked over to Logan's vehicle and smiled. "If she's okay with it!" She then turned around to face Twilight as she made her way back to her father's car -- and to Fluttershy. "Princess, would it be alright to get a ride from Logan??" It looked like she wanted to with Pinkie and Charles. She turned and shrugged at Logan before turning back to her father's car. She fished for her father's keys from her pocket, pressing a button and unlocking the car. "Hop in, Flutter Butter!"

Colette then got in herself, setting off in the opposite direction from the others, toward the elementary school. "Any reason why you wanna take a scenic route?? There isn't much out here, I'm afraid. Well, other then the lake, of course." Colette turned out onto the main road, stopping at another infernal light. "Hopefully we won't be too late to the warehouse... Stop 'n' go lights around here suck so much ass!" She sighed and threw her head back onto the headrest before looking to her passenger. "Has Pinkie ever thrown a party this big back in Equestria??"

@@00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

@@Dawn Stripes

@@Pripyat Pony

(Been busy with all sorts of bullshit these past few days. Sorry.)

The drive back down to the warehouse was a rather short hop, taking a highway and a couple of town roads to the location. The warehouse was massive, and an explanation on how Nick, Charles, and Pinkie got to reserve such a huge space eluded Jack. Nonetheless, he was able to suspend his disbelief, instead, looking forward to spend some more time with his girlfriend, and possibly share a dance or two. Jack smiled as he entertained such thoughts, harkening back to the days of middle school dances. He grabbed the sandwich, and with the other hand, sent a quick message to Colette.

<<We're here. You guys leaving soon?>>

Twilight Sparkle followed tail with Colette, running through the questions she would ask Jack about dreams.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it, Twilight thought to herself as she stepped onto the porch into the Wisconsin breeze. Colette began to discuss with the other humans about who would ride with who, but Twilight eventually elected to ride with Pinkie.

"I'll ride with Pinkie Pie," Twilight said, choosing her because maybe she had some helpful insight on the ponies suddenly becoming romantically involved. Of course, the most useful help can come from the strangest and unusual sources, as Twilight had learned in the past.

@, @,@@00Pony,@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette looked over to Logan's vehicle and smiled. "If she's okay with it!" She then turned around to face Twilight as she made her way back to her father's car -- and to Fluttershy. "Princess, would it be alright to get a ride from Logan??" It looked like she wanted to with Pinkie and Charles. She turned and shrugged at Logan before turning back to her father's car. She fished for her father's keys from her pocket, pressing a button and unlocking the car. "Hop in, Flutter Butter!"

Colette then got in herself, setting off in the opposite direction from the others, toward the elementary school. "Any reason why you wanna take a scenic route?? There isn't much out here, I'm afraid. Well, other then the lake, of course." Colette turned out onto the main road, stopping at another infernal light. "Hopefully we won't be too late to the warehouse... Stop 'n' go lights around here suck so much ass!" She sighed and threw her head back onto the headrest before looking to her passenger. "Has Pinkie ever thrown a party this big back in Equestria??"

@HypnoticD, @Ragin' Red Talon, @Ryuuguu Rena, @00Pony, @Dawn Stripes, @ Pripyat Pony.

"Sure I got more room in my car anyway, then his Four Door Dodge Charger was shown, as he looking at it and then looking to Twilight. "Sure you can ride with me, Rarity and Pinky Pie." Charles saying as he was getting ready to open the door for them while he was thinking about something.

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy was a little quiet, unsure what to say to Colette until she was asked a more innocuous question.

And that one made her giggle. The very idea! Might as well ask if Pinkie Pie had ever thrown a party so small...."Mm," she hummed, "she has. This will be...not too much for Pinkie Pie...d-"

Her tongue hovered on the tip of a sugar drop. It was a piece of midnight fantasy, broken and bit off like peanut brittle; but it still tasted too awkward between Colette, so she let it drop. "Colette."

@@Dawn Stripes,

"Hm?" Colette asked as the infernal light finally changed. It'd be a miracle if they weren't an hour and a half late! Nevertheless, Colette had caught a glimpse of the park -- straight ahead and to the right. Glancing at the clock, she saw that they surprisingly still had a few minutes to kill, so... it sounded like Fluttershy could wanted speak to her or something anyhow. "Let's hang at the park for a minute." She said as she pulled into a parking space, stepping out of the car and stretching. "Ya wanted to say something??"

@@Hypn0ticD

"Huh? Nnn...noo..." Fluttershy awkwardly unbuckled her seat belt to follow Colette, but cracked open her door in leiu of getting out of her seat. This wasn't what she had expected! She had expected time for a little kiss before they went in for the dance.

Should she do it here? It was kind of romantic...but oh, what if Colette took it too far! There was no excuse to leave. This was way to scary to try now!

They would definitely beat Applejack in showing up late now...and yet they wouldn't get in her and Logan's way, either. Fluttershy's mind raced as she studied Colette's expression. Had she planned this? Did she notice everything and do it on purpose?

She stepped out, shoes tapping the asphalt, uncertain. She had to say something now...she was practically lost, treading water in a dark stream. "It's...a very pretty park," she said breathlessly.

Mario looks at chrysalis with a worried expression, but brushes off what she said as she never have spoken at all. Mario pats David on the back gently while chuckling softly "you sure know how to pick them" David couldn't have help but laugh along with his cousin while staring at chrysalis "yeah I sure do" Mario tone change to a serious but gently voice. "we should get going, here let me give you hand with that" Mario said as he lifted chrysalis bags. As they left the airport with a few minor problems David felt the warm breeze of Familiar air blow in his face, he felt like he was back home where he belongs, he couldn't hold back a smile. He takes a deep breath "*exhales* it feels good to be back" David said to him self, Mario lead then to his car with hurry. They place the bags in the trunk of the car, the vehicle was an 2010 convertible BMW (sorry don't know the name of the car) David gave chrysalis a hand letting her in the car, David then followed her into the back of the vehicle. He strap himself in sat back looking at the sky, Mario started the engine, it gave a roaring sound before Mario "alright sit back and enjoy the ride" he began to drive along the road.

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette went over to the timid Pegasus and took her hand, leading her to the path. "It is. My dad and I used to come here a lot as as kid." Colette led Fluttershy down the path in silence for a bit, thinking of what to say.

"So, um… I think I found a song I can play fer ya… it's a rock song, but it's not as intense as what I first played…" there she went prattling on about music again! But what else could she talk about?? "Well, I have another huge passion, but I'm sure it'll scare ya…" Wow, you're good at prattling about useless shit! But atyhe same time, Fluttershy needed to know…

"I'm also big into scary things. Always have been. Especially scary video games. Rainbow got into one a' 'em, and well… it scared the crap outta 'er!"

@@Dawn Stripes, "You're serious?" he said widening his eyes. From what he understood some of the abilities of the ponies had been diminished but not all... it seemed crazy at first but... she was a magical pony from another dimension/land, it should have been expected

"Wait until they are gone... and i'll show you crazy."  He turned back to the rest, he had one final message to send to those people... they could make a difference, if their idol supported it they would encourage it. But before that could happen he had one more thing to do.

"Well... normally there would be an award ceremony and all... but since we don't have that luxury... I had this little present for the victor." Kneeling into his backpack he searched amonst his stuff for a small box, he opened it... He had been looking for an excuse to give this to Rainbow Dash, and this might have been the time.

"This is your prize..." it was the necklace of a little woman angel holding a crown made of daphnes on her left hand.

"This is Nicke... her name litterally means victory. She is the fastest flier of Ancient Greek Mythology... a symbol of how fast the news of victory spread across the world. You earned it... plus i was gonna give it to you anyways at the party later as a present." He took her hands and placed it in them. Now awaiting her response he spoke again this time in a lower volume.

"Don't say anything... not yet at least. Until i give those people a proper goobye." Now addressing the rest of the folks he prepared to give them a proper goodbye.

"You guys are all awesome... i hope you all had tons of fun. Before we part ways i have a small favor to ask. You guys are all awesome... i mean it, you can do anything. You are all healthy enough to donate blood, and people need it. There are so many people dying out there because healthy people like us can't spend 10 minutes of their everyday lives to donate some blood that could save countless lives! So... yea... do that..."  He then waited for the guys to leave... he was about to snap out crazy and the smug on his face showed. Rainbow Dash clearly said she wanted to see crazy before... well she'd get it.

@@Meteorite,@@00Pony,((OOC:00pony is gonna mention you sometime soon Meteorite... so watch out)) Chrysalis smirked as what she said seemed to creep the fuck out of Mario. Perhaps he would believe her if he saw her transform into himself. She would be all up into that but not this time... She didn't have a problem with being treated this way... the new vehicle they got in was pretty comfy and she got in smilling... she would wait to speak alone with David.

"So... Mario, David... where are we heading? Family gathering?"

@@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy was careful to hide her face at first when Colette led her halfway to the mouth of a trail--she made a study of the deciduous leaves overhead--more birch, she had always liked birch, there wasn't much near Ponyville, of course you could take a trip to white-tail some times--and elm, ho hum...This mist was getting awfully thick out here, and it was starting to look a bit like Everfree, if only because Fluttershy couldn't see what was farther in. But Colette wouldn't take her anywhere dangerous, would she?

And as Colette began talking about music again, and scary games--Fluttershy had been scared of as much, but it didn't come as any real surprise to her after what her computer had done to Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy made a promise to herself never to get too curious with that thing. No good could come of it.

Then she watched Colette's face, still trying to figure out what her date was planning, what she was doing. Then it hit her. Colette didn't know. That's why they weren't walking down the trail, or even holding hands. Maybe she was even still trying to figure out what Fluttershy was doing. Maybe....

could Colette possibly be nervous?

It didn't diminish the beauty of the girl in front of her. Fluttershy stopped dead on the center of the path, with an uncontrollable smile blossoming across her face as she watched Colette continue to stammer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Get your post in an hour, nonois. Have a test to take. Also, do you still want me to take control of David (still waiting on a history of his char.'s actions) or is Meteorite back for good now?)

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@ Pripyat Pony, @ Ragin' Red Talon.

Charles went to open the back doors, then the passenger door for Rarity, Pinky Pie and Twilight as he was getting into his car and then starting it up while looking at them. "We better get to the party since Colette already left." Then he was getting into his car and then getting ready to head out too. Then he was looking at them while he was waiting for them to come into the car and then he was looking at the road since this will be a nice night.

Edited by Fireblaze

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette was indeed nervous-- she had no clue of what to do next! What else should she say? There wasn't much else she could say about herself that would be of any interest to Fluttershy, so she simply took her by the hand and continued her way down the path. "So, um, now that I've bored you half to death, why not trump me in the interesting department and tell me a bit more about yourself... like how you become The Element of Kindness?"

@@Hypn0ticD, @

Rainbow Dash blinked--she held the statue, half-frozen. How to react to this? He was wishing off her crowd, well, she could have expected that much--but then there was this statue. It was shiny. Was he asking her to marry him? That was a little too...

She shook her head. No, that was silly. Humans didn't just ask with any random piece of jewelry. She knew that by now. Get it together. With a sheepish smile, she turned towards the few gathered followers--mostly bronies, plus a number of extras that had dropped by just to watch the race through town--and grinned. "Er...yep! This was all about donating blood--the whole time! Eheh... " She petered out for a moment, but kept her footing. "So that's all we got for today folks! Really; show's over. Nothing more to see here, really." She coughed as fringes began to disperse. "B-but I have a tumblr! Everyone check out TheReadDash, and watch my videos, and don't be afraid to leave comments, even then I won't get to all of 'em...and, uh, and I might put up a public appearance schedule sometime soon! Or...no, wait, maybe that's a dumb idea..."
Facepalming, she forced her motor-mouth to grind to a halt. She didn't know what she was doing. "You know what, forget that, uh, that last bit. My gmail's RealDash337, okay? Just hit me up and we'll get pizza sometime. There. That's better."

------------------------------------------------

Flutterhsy smiled again and hummed, giving Colette's hip a little squeeze as she walked by her side. "Oh," she murmured, "I don't know that I do anything special. I do take care of a lot of animals. But kindness resides in everyone, you know; it's what makes us alive as much as our ability to walk and talk and eat...." She giggled--feeling like a helpless schoolfilly and for once not minding overmuch. "It turns the circle of life. And all I really do is wear some pretty jewelry and help people discover how to be kind, if they really want to." Surely Colette could hear her heart hammering; it was the only other sound out in this forest, besides the occasional song of a bird struggling to find its friend through the mist that wound her and Colette in the picture frame of a white bench, a dash of honeysuckle and a laughing brook.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@,

Logan shrugs as Twilight decides to ride with Pinkie, Charles and Rarity, "Ah well.. I'll just ask her at the party then. Kind of prefer that over holding a conversation of that importance in a car.." Logan said beneath his breath as he opened the door for Ulysses, and next Applejack to enter his own Charger.

Once he was sure they were situated, Logan climbed in himself, started the car up, and quickly checking over the directions given to him on the internet's vast maps, set out to head over to the warehouse. He felt he should start a conversation of some kind with Applejack, but his mind was not allowing him to think of any topics right now. In truth, he was content just to be close to her.