Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD

(OOC: We have over 3000 replies...that's just nuts)

Fluttershy slowly clutched her sketchbook to her chest.

Her line had gone swirling all over the page when her model suddenly stirred in her sleep, about to wake up. Fluttershy had plenty of time to prepare herself for Colette's eyes to focus on her.

"Nothing much," she said demurely, hopping down from the windowsill. "I think most of the others came home last night." Walking towards the bed, she bent over to plant a soft kiss on Colette's sleep-numbed lips. "You look pretty sleepy. Would you like me to go make some breakfast?"

--------------------------------------------

@

"Pfft. No problem." Rainbow Dash guided Dennis up from the sofa and hand-vaulted back over the armrest, floating almost impossibly for a horizontal heartbeat in the air above. "I crash on people's couches and junk all the time, don't feel bad about it." She landed on the cushions.

A crash of springs and an explosion of the stuffing shredded thereon.

Rainbow Dash spoke from out of sight, under the depths of the sofa, from the floor. "Dennis, I think there's something wrong with the furniture in your house."

She lifted her head back into view and shook doglike, sending stuffing bits flying in all directions until fully recovered. "No problem! I'm a pony, remember? Me and the girls slept in big piles all the time when we stayed over at Twilight's for reading parties."

Fast-forward to Rainbow Dash lying in a bed colored by the cool blues of night, her prismatic hair let down loose and flowing under her form--herself painted with warmer colors and humming tensely to herself as she bent her hands behind her head and stared stiffly at the ceiling. "Of course..." she muttered to herself. "They weren't trying to date me...'

(OOC: If this is too godmoddy just rewind and insert/redo whatever you want)

@, @@Hypn0ticD,

Cicada turned to Stephen with a frown on her face. "She didn't respond," she replied. "Something is definitely wrong; my Queen will always respond to the Hive Mind. I will try once more." She tapped into the open channel that the Queen had made and left open, and tried once more to contact her.

@@00Pony,

Clare took Diliges to the hotel where they were staying. It had twinned rooms, so that both she and Diliges had an ensuite room each, with a connecting door. "Wow, never stayed anyplace like this!" she said to him. "All thanks to Charles. I wish I could repay him, but I'm not sure I could afford to."

@@Fireblaze,

Rarity went back to the hotel with Charles. She was feeling exhausted and needed her beauty sleep. Only pausing long enough to take her makeup off, she soon was asleep.

Pinkie also went to sleep very quickly, despite all the excitement.

@Pripyat Pony

Charles sleeping in his bed while thinking about Rarity, as he was looking at the sky while he was thinking and was thinking more. Then he looking at the picture of him and Rarity as he smiles to it. Then he was thinking that if he want to go to equestrian with Rarity and he thinking on that as he went to sleep.

Nick seeing Pinky sleeping in the gust room as he heading to his room, then getting his clothing of expect his under ware and then he went to sleep in his bed. Then began to dream that he could go to equestrian but he was thinking as he went to sleep.

@, @@Meteorite,

Orchestrator kept the stream of voltage from the stunner active for the full five seconds, before it automatically shut off. It was probably enough, but he wasn't one to take chances. Plus, it was simply amusing for him. As he strode across the room to Chrysalis, he pumped another five second stream of electricity until he was right next to the prone form of the Queen. Setting the taser down, but leaving the prongs embedded in the Equestrian's flesh - for so long as they remained he would be able to zap her as much as he pleased - he knelt, drawing zip ties from a pouch on his belt. 

With a surprising swiftness, he placed the woman's wrists over one another, and cruelly pulled the tie closed. He did the same with her ankles, before standing and retrieving his taser. The neighbors would have surely heard the flash bang, so if the human didn't already call the police, they surely would. Taking hold of the prone woman on the ground before him, he carries her over to the window, kicking the frame out of its place. 

Firefly was waiting outside. with a silent acknowledgement, the Haitian raised his arms, and caught the Queen as Orchestrator passed her through to him, followed by the device. As Firefly carried their prize quickly to their truck, Orchestrator ducked back inside for a few seconds to observe how Siren was doing...

---

@@Pripyat Pony,@@Hypn0ticD,  

"Oh, I'm sure one day we'll find a way to repay him somehow," Diliges says, stretching slightly, "It's the natural order of things. Doesn't necessarily need to be in currency, does it?" Had he been going to say more, it was unclear. The Changeling stumbled, falling against the nearest wall clutching his head with an expression of sheer pain on his face. As soon as it came however, it passed. 

Diliges looked up, shaking his head slightly, "It seems as though my Queen is in danger... This is less than ideal..." He was behaving significantly calmer than he felt, but panicking himself would do no good.

---

Angie exited the vehicle, thanking Shawn before making her way indoors. Upon reaching the interior of the hotel room and being told she was free to commandeer the bathroom first, she promptly obliged. She did not take an overly long period of time within, and exited only just under ten minutes later, hair let loose rather than its normal ponytail and in a fresh set of garments. She stepped over to the edge of Shawn's bed, crossing her arms and giving him an arched brow look, before bringing two of her fingers to her lips and giving a, short and shrill whistle, "Your turn." She said simply after cutting the whistle off.

From there, she glanced to Cicada and Stephen, noticing that the Changeling looked worried about something, "What's up?" She asked, concern creeping the edge of her voice.

Edited by 00Pony

@

@@Fireblaze

@@Pripyat Pony

@@MelancholicMemory

@@00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

@

@@Dawn Stripes

(Alright, I finally got around to posting here...)

Twilight Sparkle entered the house, remaining rather speechless with a very disturbed look on her face. Some of the ponies were already keeping themselves busy, but she just sat down on the couch. How would she get it all across to them, she wondered to herself.

Jack arrived with Catherine to the small motor home parked in the campsite nearby. Wiggling his keys out of his pocket, he clicked the keyfob, unlocked the camper, and opened the door for Catherine. After entering, he took a seat on the sofa, but his mind kept going back to what happened with Rainbow Dash. Sitting there, he wondered how everyone else was affected by his outburst.

What the hell are you doing to yourself? Jack thought to himself. Are you even really happy?

The truth is, however, Jack wasn't happy, at least after he met the pony finders. Focusing much of his life on racing, money, and material based pleasure, he found very little use in friendship, but none of this truly meant happiness for the young man. As a matter of fact, it was Catherine, Applejack, and the rest of the ponies upon meeting them who truly taught him the real meaning of happiness. Having a hefty wallet does not buy happiness as the old cliche goes; it's those who you care for and care for you the most who bring about joy.

"I'm... gonna get to bed..." Jack said to Catherine in a somber voice. However, he didn't immediately head to the bedroom. Rather, he stood for a few seconds, as if he wanted some sort of reaction to his apparent change in mood.

(EDIT: rucking fun-on sentences)

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

"Colette's it is then." Logan says, leading her to the car. (for the sake of time, I'm going to just claim to timeskip her there.) "Should you need anything, you know how to contact me." He said, upon dropping her off, only a few minutes after Twilight.

"Alrighty then!" she called, waving to Logan before heading inside. She wondered whether she should hit the hay right away, but she decided to stay up as it still wasn't too late. She wanted to spend time with her friends anyway. She spied Twilight on the couch and sat beside her.

Twilight Sparkle entered the house, remaining rather speechless with a very disturbed look on her face. Some of the ponies were already keeping themselves busy, but she just sat down on the couch. How would she get it all across to them, she wondered to herself.

"Hey Twi! Haven't heard much from ya, lately. Hey, ya look kinda down in the dumps. Everythin' alright, Twilight?" she asked, placing a hand to her shoulder reassuringly.

@@Dawn Stripes, ((OOC:Let's ignore the second piece of furniture betraying us or at least move on)) Dennis didn't know what to say... should he open up right now? "They probably did try... but you were so busy hearing their praise that you didn't notice that. I bet there are those among your fans both pony and human that would love to date you... I've never been the brave type either. Hell it took me sometime to say to a girl i loved her..." He was getting ready to sleep. He placed the alarm on the sides of the bed. ((OOC:You could answer this and ff in the morning i no longer know of something to say and due to a multitude of reasons both OOC and IC i don't feel like extending my crappy answer. Simply allow however Dennis to wake up earlier than Rainbow.))

@@00Pony, ((OOC:The tasers embedded in her skin are an over-reaction. Also as far as i know tasers disable people they don't send them unconsious. Also... i am going to use something i found in wikipedia known as "excited delirium" or at least a version of it)) Chrysalis felt numbed but still had some contact with the environment. Her body though numb started throwing some sparks at some of her parts as though it was trying to transform while she mumbled in delirium in her madness her eyes rolling continiously. "I am the lucid dream... the monster in your nightmares... the fiend with a thousand faces..."

@@00Pony, Clare steadied Diliges. "Your Queen is in danger?" she asked. "How, how do you know this? And what do you want to do? It's really late!"

Cicada stared at Angie, wide eyed. "My Queen," she gasped. "She's in danger! We must go and help her!" She was still in shock over the transmission.

@

(OOC: The couch was getting in the way of the plot. It had to die)

"H-h-huh," said Rainbow, not turning her head and hazarding an abortive, forced chuckle. "M-maybe." She lay stock-still until, at long last, she heard the even breathing that signified Dennis was fast asleep beside her. 
Once or twice, whenever he shifted in his sleep, she half-sat off, arms splayed ready to fend off as if a hydra. But Dennis always settled down again. And at length Rainbow Dash, too, even through her insecurities, succumbed to the obvious opportunity for a good nap.
It was late. And her schedule had started to slip with the advent of being unemployed for a month. She might not wake up as early as she was wont to...

Edited by Dawn Stripes

"Alrighty then!" she called, waving to Logan before heading inside. She wondered whether she should hit the hay right away, but she decided to stay up as it still wasn't too late. She wanted to spend time with her friends anyway. She spied Twilight on the couch and sat beside her.

"Hey Twi! Haven't heard much from ya, lately. Hey, ya look kinda down in the dumps. Everythin' alright, Twilight?" she asked, placing a hand to her shoulder reassuringly.

Sitting down on the sofa, the princess let out a sigh. Knowing full and well that the presence of Changelings was unbeknownst to everyone else, she could not find the words to explain the clear and present danger that they were in. But how would they react if she told them about the Changelings? She didn't know, and let out another groan of frustration upon contemplating the situation.

"Applejack," she said, "I need to tell you something... in private... we cannot let the other ponies know just yet."

Twilight stood up and made her way to the nearby guest-room, motioning to Applejack to come in.

Sitting down on the sofa, the princess let out a sigh. Knowing full and well that the presence of Changelings was unbeknownst to everyone else, she could not find the words to explain the clear and present danger that they were in. But how would they react if she told them about the Changelings? She didn't know, and let out another groan of frustration upon contemplating the situation. "Applejack," she said, "I need to tell you something... in private... we cannot let the other ponies know just yet." Twilight stood up and made her way to the nearby guest-room, motioning to Applejack to come in.

Applejack gave Twilight a concerned look as she spoke, wondering what could be the problem. When Twilight got up to head to the guest room, she followed closely behind, closing the door behind her. "Alright, what do ya got to tell me, Twi?" She sat down on the bed, patting the place next to her, encouraging Twilight to sit with her.

Applejack gave Twilight a concerned look as she spoke, wondering what could be the problem. When Twilight got up to head to the guest room, she followed closely behind, closing the door behind her. "Alright, what do ya got to tell me, Twi?" She sat down on the bed, patting the place next to her, encouraging Twilight to sit with her.

Twilight peeked her head outside the door frame after Applejack entered the room. Ensuring the coast was clear, and praying to Celestia there would be no eavesdroppers, she slowly closed the door and took a seat on the bed.

"What I am about to tell you is completely off the record," Twilight softly yet sternly said to Applejack, "We... have Changeling ponies among us... And before you completely go panic-stricken, I need you to understand that they are here to help us. They need us, and most importantly, we need them; returning to Equestria will require full cooperation from both us and them. Right now, through some sort of supernatural means, the Changelings have given a warning about a dangerous presence surrounding their Queen. The Changeling Queen is our only way back to Equestria, as she was the one who cast the spell in the first place. If anything happens to the Queen, our hopes to return home are jeopardized."

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony,

((An intense game of catch up ensues!))

Shawn shot up from the bed in a start, eyes wide. Still in a fog, he searched for the source of the whistle until his eyes fell on Angie. "Oyy…" Shawn pulled himself from his bed with some effort, as the sweet embrace of the bed beckoned him. "Aww, come on Angie! Five more minutes??"

Shawn was brought back to full consciousness when he caught sight of Cicada, standing straight with a look of worry etched on his face. "Cicada…?"

"Where is she??" Stephen asked. Both his and Shawn's eyes were locked on Cicada as Stephen waited for Claire to answer…

--

Still in shock, Cicada reeled off the address that had hammered thru her mind space when the Queen had called for help. It meant nothing at all to her, but she hoped that the humans would know. Of course, if need be, they could call on Twilight and ask her for a teleportation spell, if the place where the Queen resided was too far away to get there quickly.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette smiled and kissed the Teddy Bear-clad Pegasus in return before rising to a sitting position and stretching, lowering her tank top after doing so. Damn, how'd it get so high??

"Mmmph… Why don't I come with you?? The others are gonna be up soon anyway…" Colette rose to her feet and stretched again before mussing with her hair a bit. "Okay, lessgo!"

Colette opened the door and peered down the hall. As expected, the master bedroom door was closed, no doubt occupied by the Princess. Colette took the lead and crept down the stairs, only to find it unnecessary. She could've sworn she let Applejack in last night…

Colette washed her hands and set about preparing the tools needed for preparing the morning feast. As she did so, she glanced over to her lover every now and then, wondering more and more about her. Fluttershy's sobbing face was still fresh in her mind, and it worried her. What happened to her?

Fluttershy said to give her time, but how much time did they have together?

"Hey, Flutters? How'd you and Dash meet?" Colette asked as she whisked the eggs. It took a moment to think of a 'safe' question, and hoped that would be as safe as any…

--

@@Pripyat Pony, @@00Pony,

The twins looked to each other, then to Angie. "Where's Miami from here??" Without waiting for answer, Stephen broke out his phone and pulled up Google Maps. "Thassa two day drive!" He breathed. "There's no way we'll b able to make it in time!"

They looked back to Cicada, the worried looks on their faces ever more present. "Cicada, that's too far, and we don't have that kinda money to just fly out again..." Stephen said as he ended the call to Claire, only to try again. "Did a human find her? Is there any way to get in contact with them??"

@@Hypn0ticD

"Oh, my." Fluttershy helped with eggs, setting the table and setting her hands busy making some orange juice. "That was so long ago, we were just fillies....it must have been junior Flight Camp. We were in the same little class cloud, and everypony there got to meet each other. I looked up to her right away, because she could hover off the cloud before anyone else could even flap both their wings at the same time."
She smiled fondly, almost dreamily. "I could barely lift-off at all...I was designated a weak flyer by the third strata. Some of the other foals were making fun of me, pushing me towards the edges of the practice clouds--the way foals will do--and Rainbow stood up for me. I think the very first time I fell, she even caught. I'd been terrified of falling--" She giggled-- "Maybe since birth, but she caught me. After that, we found out that we didn't live very far from each other in Cloudsdale, and so we saw each other every once in a while even when school was out. The rest is history, I suppose."

Twilight peeked her head outside the door frame after Applejack entered the room. Ensuring the coast was clear, and praying to Celestia there would be no eavesdroppers, she slowly closed the door and took a seat on the bed.

"What I am about to tell you is completely off the record," Twilight softly yet sternly said to Applejack, "We... have Changeling ponies among us... And before you completely go panic-stricken, I need you to understand that they are here to help us. They need us, and most importantly, we need them; returning to Equestria will require full cooperation from both us and them. Right now, through some sort of supernatural means, the Changelings have given a warning about a dangerous presence surrounding their Queen. The Changeling Queen is our only way back to Equestria, as she was the one who cast the spell in the first place. If anything happens to the Queen, our hopes to return home are jeopardized."

Applejack nodded. "Twilight, give your friends credit. I've already met one of the changelin's. They weren't the friendliest of folk, but I trust 'em to help us back home. So, ya think only Chrysalis can get us back?" she asked, concerned. "Can't ya do some magic or somethin'?" she asked. She wasn't sure how all this magical mumbo jumbo worked, but she definitely cared about their way back home, especially because that pony would be the one to ask about bringing Logan.

@,

Catherine watched him with quizzical eyes. She had noticed his change in demeanor, but had not quite caught exactly whether it was for the better or worse, "Is anything the matter, Jack?"

(Oh goodness I am so poor at females of Catherine's personality type)

---

@,

(As a result I've done some of my own looking up on 'excited delirium'. I foresee this ending in shots being fired.)

Firefly gives a dry, mirthless chuckle, "And I am the king of Atlantis, who walks unseen in the night. You can stop trying to sound cryptic."

He was practically at the truck now, moving at a quick pace. The KRISS Vector dangling from a sling at his side swayed slightly with his movement.

----

@@Pripyat Pony,

Still speaking with his false calm, Diliges responds, folding his hands behind his back, "We bear a connection through something we call the 'Hive Mind'. It's kind of like telepathy, for lack of a better description. My Queen cried out... I could feel her pain. I fear that those hunting us have others after her as well. And they are succeeding."

He sighs, agitation clear in his tone if not his body language, "I would like nothing more than to be at her side assisting. But I cannot. Teleportation is a spell beyond a Changeling's grasp, and even if it weren't, I doubt I possess enough connection to my aura to have used it." He clenches his fists , causing his nails to dig painfully into his palms, and blood to trickle forth from the lacerations.

He winced, "For the time being, all I can do is sit here and hope for the best. Or I would, were I an optimist. But being a realist, I will instead focus on where they might keep her, and how I may assist in her recovery."

--

Angie stepped over to the Changeling Commander, placing a hand gently on her shoulder, "Just calm down, Cicada. Getting yourself worked up isn't going to help."

By now the twins had begun to speak, and had gotten an address off of Cicada. Angie's heart dropped. The Queen was in Miami - practically half the country away. Before she could say so, Shawn had searched up the address and stated it was a two day drive, before listing other options.

Angelica held her tongue, simply wrapping an arm carefully around the Changeling and directing her to sit on a bed. She wasn't necessarily in shock, strictly speaking, but she was close enough having her standing would not be wise. Now all she could do was wait for an answer to Stephen's question.

(And here I run into the problem of having an EMT character when I do not really know much medical stuff without google's help. Didn't really think this through)

Edited by 00Pony

@@00Pony, Chrysalis shifted a bit... slowly gaining some clarity. She tried in vain to release her hands and legs and grunted as her eyes sparked a calm anger. However her hate bore great heat...

"This thing you gave me... it tickled my mind a bit, excuse my earlier mumbling. What do you want... i don't know you... i've done nothing to you."

She could easily escape her bonds but still she had no plan to do so just yet especially with the electrical thing sticking out in her body, afterall she remembered the sting it caused and had no mood in tasting it once more. In time she would figure out how every of their bindings worked she would make her best tactic... that of divide and conquer. Tear them in half by turning them against each other, she was afterall the most devious of the changelings. In the meantime she thought of entertaining the idea that those mindless fools thought that human technology could stand for long against her and her magic. So she continued talking with the hopes of her opponents revealing facts about themselves which she could transfer to her subordinates and they to the ponies... the world of fans could also fall down upon them and she was certain that no law would allow such harm to come to her even if she was an alien creature upon this "Earth".

"Obviously you've been waiting for this to happen for a long time... so what's the story?"

Those fools had no idea what they were messing with... and as soon as she knew she could escape, there would be absolutely no hope, or mercy for those that dared touch her. Her parents taught her to break any and every limit and her silent determination showed on her face that wasn't shaken a bit by her sudden capture. She was "emitting" a calm heat from her body... the spirit of determination and passion that could break through the limits resided in her. With her crown she bore the wisdom of dozens of Kings and Queens before her... those fools knew nothing of her... maybe they would know something through the show but there are secrets only the highest ranks of changelings knew. This incident was merely an annoyance and she would persevere... and if these fools tried to kill her heh... just they fucking try.

@@Pripyat Pony, @@00Pony, Slowly and steadily Chrysalis started gaining some mental control once again. She tried once to transfer a message but only felt a large headache. She grunted her teeth behind her mouth maintaining the same expression as she would never give even a hint of surrender to those moronic and rude humans. Another attempt and she felt the compliance of her mind "Ugh... this thing on? Cicada and Diliges... play time is over. It seems that the attention those fucking idiot ponies gathered has come to bite us in the flank i think. Now if they want their return they will come to my aid in Miami. I will transfer mental images of my location and attempt to also transfer my position through our link. They seem a bit experienced... so i propose you gather any forces neccessary... the ponies, the humans, their fans... everything. Protect David at all costs... i will not lose what i gained so soon. And as a side note... if you get your hooves on any of the humans that did this to me... keep them alive please." She sent a wave of heat as her hate for those humans transfered through their link. "You will need them for information. All methods of torture to gain said information are allowed... and if this ruins our relations with the ponies so be it. But keep them alive... i want to have a taste as well."

@@Dawn Stripes, Dennis woke up the next morning and exhaled in relief being glad that he didn't make another incident like the one of the plane. He slowly shifted from the bed careful not to wake her up. Looking at her Rainbow hair and her calm face he smiled knowing that she was having a calm sleep. It was a beautiful sight to say the least, and one that gave him the will to do something about it, but first he had to take care of the wound in his head. Heading down to the local pharmacy he asked for what he should do about the wound, though it hardly worried him he needed to do this to put Dashie's worries at ease. He was consulted to disinfect it and put a temporary patch just in case. Buying the necessary items he returned with a fast pace home and once he was all patched up he got to making a morning meal for Rainbow Dash. He took the knife from the self and starting cutting the bread and spreading butter upon it, and then orange marmalade that he had from his mother. Then he proceeded to open a new milk box and put some sugar in it, after 1 minute of heating it in the microwave he finally had finished. He put it among the marmalade jar with some bread in case she wanted more of it, the milk, some cookies and a bit of chocolate. Carefully he took the disk and went to Dashie's bed to serve her. She was still so peaceful and gorgeous... the sun had slowly begun shining upon her and her hair, it would soon wake her up and he was there to calm her down if need be with his smile.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@, @@00Pony, @@Hypn0ticD, Cicada froze in place as her Queen's new message came thru the Hive Mind. She could feel her Queen's hate against her captors, which mirrored her own. If she could just get her hooves on them... they would wish they had never tangled with the Changelings. But she would leave them alive, as her Queen ordered, so that they could suffer her Queen's justifiable wrath. Once the transmission ended, she turned to Stephen and Angie.

"I know where those fools have taken my Queen," she said. "She says to contact the ponies and ask them to take us there. Twilight ought to be able to transport us all there, easily; alicorn magic is different to unicorn and Changeling magic, and there ought to be no limit to how many she can transport. If the ponies want to go home, then they will co-operate."

The Changeling commander had a hard, bright look in her eyes. She was simmering with rage but kept that rage contained for when it was needed. Not for nothing had she been designated Chrysalis' second in command. She could be angry, but yet keep that anger under control and act calmly and coldly.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette smiled. "Yeah… the show showed you both as fillies. You were both so cute! Especially, you, Flutters!" She chirped as she turned the heat down. "But you were skinny as a twig…" she added before slapping a hand over her mouth and looking to Fluttershy. "Uuhh… I- I was a twig, too!" She said quickly. "And I was an oddball, at that! I got teased a lot for it, especially by the other girls, but I usually got back at them by throwing bugs at them or something. Not the smartest thing to do when I look back at it, but I wasn't exactly sharp as a kid!"

It was at this time the eggs were done. Colette turned off the stove and served them on each plate before peering into the refrigerator and pulling out some fruits. "This shouldn't take too long. Why don't you get the princess and Applejack?"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@,@@00Pony,@@@Hypn0ticD

(OOC: Gonna' continue to be slow this week, sry)

Fluttershy nodded, skipping around the house to knock gingerly on everypony's doors. "Applejack! Twilight! It's time for breakfast!"

(OOC: If Twilight's in the freaking master bedroom, where do COle's parents sleep?)

-------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash sat up quickly, nose twitching. She was up late! And what had woken her so immediately--the smell of food, something Rainbow Dash never misplaced.

Although it turned it was right under her nose. Being brought to her on a tray by Dennis. "Hey, morning..." She said, trying to put some of her tangled hopeless snake nest of a mane into some semblance of order. Hmph. Even as a woman's, it wouldn't behave. "Whassis'?" Despite her question, she didn't wait for an answer before tucking in, wolfing down the toast and chocolate. "S'my birfday or somefin'?" She mumbled around a mouthful.

@@Dawn Stripes,

((Cole's dad has pretty much signed up for all the overtime he can get to offset the cost of housing six aliens, and is staying in a hotel near where he works. Colette's mother divorced her dad, moved away and remarried whist she was still quite young, so she hardly sees her. Totally didn't pull that outta my ass! <.<))

Whilst Fluttershy was off fetching the other Ponies, Colette had started on the hash browns, whistling a little as she did so. She didn't get far when her phone rang. Picking it up, she was greeted by the urgency of one of the twins' voices...

---

@

@@Fireblaze

@@Pripyat Pony

@@MelancholicMemory

@@00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

@

@@Dawn Stripes

(00pony, if you wanna, we can tweak her personality to both our likings sometime :P and dawn, Twilight and AJ are in a guestroom, not the master bedroom)

(this is just so that we can skip to the next day)

"It's... not important..." Jack responded as he crawled into the bed. "I'll... talk to you tomorrow about it..."

***cock-a-diddle-dooooooooooooooooooooo!***

Jack woke up to his alarm set on his phone. Hastily sliding the bar to turn it off, he got out of bed and threw in a Hot Pocket for breakfast. Seeing Catherine wake, he figured he'd bring up last night's conversation topic then.

"Cat..." he said to her, "I'm... actually... not happy... It may sound strange since I'm a really talented race driver with a career pretty much set, but... I'm actually not happy just with material things anymore... ever since the ponies came, something within me, well, changed. I dunno what it is. Before them, all I cared for was my family... especially Timmy... but when they split, I felt like nothing, and found all my comfort in the material side of life. But now... I'm not so sure I can really call myself happy anymore. I just wish I woulda connected better with the ponies, the finders... and even you..."

Jack sighed, inhaling deeply, and rested his head on his hands.

"Rich and miserable... if this is the American Dream, wake me when it's over..."

Twilight gazed with a look which clearly stated that she wished that the spell was under her control.

"I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do..." Twilight responded sadly, "It was she, Queen Chrysalis, who cast the spell in the first place, and therefore, she is the only one who can undo it."

Growing increasingly tired by the second, Twilight decided to head off to bed.

"I'm... going to bed now..." Twilight responded, "Just... don't tell the other ponies yet... I'm not sure when the time will be right, but when it is, we'll need to let them know."

***next day***

Twilight Sparkle was awakened by the sound of frantic knocking on the door.

"Oh!" Twilight exclaimed as she was jolted awake, "We're coming! Just give us a bit!"

Twilight Sparkle got out of the bed and left the room for the kitchen. She was instantly hit with the scent of eggs sizzling on a frying pan.

"What's for breakfast today?" Twilight asked, her stomach grumbling and her mouth beginning to water, "This smells delicious!"

Applejack hit the hay soon after. She woke up and quickly got ready to start the day, heading out to the kitchen for breakfast. "Smells great! What's cookin'?" she asked with a hearty laugh. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and sat down at the table, drinking her beverage. It wasn't apple cider, but it would do.

@,

"I will suggest you do not move, lady," the Haitian commented, tightening his grip slightly, "I am in no mood to be trifled with," a few seconds pass, "You have an annoyingly quick recovery rate. Magic, I will assume, if such a thing were to exist."

Firefly remains silent until he reaches the truck, tucked in a impressively secluded corner. He sets the Queen down none too gently on the tailgate. Keeping the taser nearby lest she become active, he pulls a vial and a couple cloths from his jacket, and while he applies the vial's contents he dignifies her question with a response, "Let us just say that we see you as a threat to global security. We don't know your intentions, other than to sleep with one of our number. And until we learn them, you and all your kind are threats."

He was utterly sincere in his speech, "What I am is a grunt. If there is more to this 'story', I do not know it. My employer has his reasons, I am sure." And he would say no more, watching er from his peripheral as he doused a rag in the vial's contents.

---

@@Pripyat Pony,

Diliges casually wiped his bloody palms against his jacket's hems. His Queen was contacting him and his Commander, and he would listen. Her connection seemed inhibited, if only slightly. Probably the human's methods of suppression.

Through the communication be recorded images where she was, as well as her hate for these individuals. He pushed that aside at first. The hate he wanted to feel was his. Cicada responded in the affirmative, and Diliges knew he need not explain himself. He served long enough for them to know how he operated. All he said was, "I can not guarantee their lives will last them should I reach them first... But I shall do my best." Insubordinate? Perhaps. But bloody well worth it.

The captain turned to Claire, nodding to her, "It seems the ire I felt directed towards us earlier has been shown to my Queen in a much more drastic way. She has been captured... And we are to do what we can to help her, with or without the ponies. Though we may need their princess to get us there."

His demeanor was as cold and calm as ever. But his voice bore the vindication of a military leader sworn to protect.

---

@,

(It's not just her personality so much as her usual situations. I'm not the most sensitive of people to have a character provide that type of support - at least on a female level. I can still try, however)

"As I'm sure you're noticing, there is certainly more to life than merely being rich," Catherine says calmly, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, "You still have time, you know. To connect and try to become happy once more, that is. All you need do is try."

(Case and point.)