Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD@nioniosbbbb@Pripyat Pony@MelancholicMemory@Ragin' Red Talon@Fireblaze,

(OOC: At time's like this I'm grateful for only two characters to play.)

Fluttershy turned away, drying her face and turning it away from Dennis. "I--it's okay," she muttered, more than once. "It's not your fault. It's my fault."

She looked away from him a couple times more, then sighed and gave into meeting his eyes. "Oh, am I obvious?" A pink sigh. "There's nothing at all, though--not anymore. It's nothing but petty jealousy. You can Rainbow Dash all to yourself. She was never mine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash scratched her chin, then gave Twilight Sparkle a good hearty clap on the back--AJ as well. "Not the kind of ass-kicking I was expecting," she said in her best voice of bravado. "I was expecting to kick Changeing ass. But we're savin' 'em." She shrugged and pulled a pair of sunglasses halfway out of her pocket--hesitated--slid them back in hoping that no one noticed. "But as long as there's enough ass-kickin' to go around, I can roll with it. Who am I shipping in with?"

She shot a little glance at Cicada, whom she already trusted only half as much as Angel anyway. "There's no way in the nine rings of Hell--" a little girlish giggle--she had been waiting so long to use that one! "--ahem. That we're letting Twilight trot anywhere without us."

@@Dawn Stripes"I should have respected your feelings. Hey come on..." he rubbed gently her shoulder, and gave her a tissue where she could wipe her tears if needed. "Don't think of what you've lost... think of what you've gained. You've got Colette now... and i can see it in both your eyes, i can see that you love each other. Think of the bright future you might have together! She needs you, your friends need you... Don't give up on hope." He hoped that those words of encouragement would lift her spirit up, and well if she wanted more reasons to get up... "God Colette and Dash will kill me for doing this to you... but anyway... don't do it for me... do it for you, for your friends, for the ones you care about, the ones you love, the ones that love you back. So please Fluttershy... beam me a smile..."

@@Hypn0ticD,

Fluttershy took the tissue, but her arms bunched and it was all she could do not to say something hurtful. How dare this boy intrude on her perfectly private pain? After taking Rainbow Dash, he though he was going to come make her feel better?
Yes how was she ever going to get out of this situation? She could see the persistence which must have won him the beautiful rainbow girl. He didn't look ready to leave until he got what he wanted--in this case a smile. And Fluttershy's default route of escape from these situations was to cave.

So she smiled--as genuinely as she could, given the circumstances, which may or may not have been convincing. "Thank you,' she said simply, and got out of the room when she could. Returning downstairs, she quietly latched herself back onto Colette's arm. With any luck, that would be a quiet place to stand and think.

@@Dawn Stripes,@@MelancholicMemory, @@Hypn0ticD, @@Meteorite, @@Pripyat Pony@@@Fireblaze,

Shit... he was being nosy again, like that time on the plane... FUCK! He cursed himself on the inside frustrated and angry a bit. This time he allowed her some time before returning to the company of his hosts. There was something he had forgotten to mention.

"Guys, guys, guys... you forget one thing... Queen Chrysalis wasn't alone. There was this human that was accompanying her by the name David Pond. Due to... strange circumstances i happen to have his number on me so anyone who wants to call him that'd be nice. I kind of think he would be one of the people most interested in freeing her." 

He tried to forget the things he had done... like pestering Flutters... the thing with Rainbow on the plane... the fact that he knew a bit that David and Chrysalis weren't simply... alone. Whatever, he had to help and this would be the right time.

"He's the one who found her... so i guess he would be the closest to her right now. Except if he was captured as well. Nevertheless we need to check. Can't afford to go blind here."

@

"Ah-HAH!" Rainbow Dash twisted her face into an unusual expression. "He's that guy I called illegally from forty-thousand feet. And then he started trying to give me love advice! When he was hanging out with the Queen of love parasites..." She shrugged. "I don't know... I guess we'd better, but I don't know if I'd count on the guy."

@Pripyat Pony, @MelancholicMemory, @Hypn0ticD, @Ragin’ Red Talon, @00Pony, @nioniosbbbb, @Dawn Stripes.

Charles went back to his room while let Rarity talk to Collette and others on the phone. Then his other cellphone rings since he had two. One for reagure calls, other one was for privet calls like the NSA and then he answer it. “Hello.”

“Hello Charles it me your boss, I need tell you something first you are tern mated form the NSA, Second you in the Splinter Cell program now and reason why I have to fire you. But don’t take this the hard way CIA is getting too close to us since we had that metorite that crash form space and well it equestrian orgian. CIA will stop at nothing to get it, since they plan to use that for something big and I don’t know. Also it do invoked your lover and her equestrian friends too. So you have to rescue them, the splinter cell is only thing since it off the grid and hidden form CIA, FBI, expect the President Obama since he know about the program too. So we keep that Metorite Hidden form the Public even the CIA, FBI and the world so other government agencies won’t know about that rock. So I am giving you the Rock location since we hidden it deep and you need to give it to them too once they levee our world. Because if the CIA or any government agencies get it then it will be a disaster for it and not good." His boss saying

“One question why you didn’t tell me in the first place and how did President Obama know about the Equestrians too?” Charles saying

“Because his kids are MLP Fans too and you did watch them that one time since they were threaten by a hit man remember.” His boss saying

“Ok yea I remember nice kids and I did help them with there homework too.” Charles saying.

“So the location in your privet cellphone use that to find the rock and once you rescue them. Give it to them so they can take jt out of here because this rock will be miss used in the wrong hands so good luck. Splinter Cell Charles Roberts and don’t get caught too.” Hi ex-boss saying.

“Right and thanks for everything friend.” Charles saying

“One more thing your family will be safe and living with the president too since CIA will try to go after them. Get you to review the location to the rock and President guards will watch over them too make sure they are safe. Last thing you still getting pay but it will be in your swiss bank account too and once the job is done then it will go to your chase account also.” Nick saying.

“Thanks and it been serving you too.” Charles saying

Then Charles hang up his privet cellphone as he went to take a shower, brushing his teeth, combing his hair, getting dress, put his privet cellphone in his pocket and now a Splinter Cell agent but he need keep his cover safe for now since this is the only way to get the CIA off of the NSA Backs and this way they won’t get caught too. Then he went to get his stunner gun as he put it in his hoster and cover it while he will make his move soon. He need go find that Rock first too while letting Rarity go with her friends and rescue Queen Chrystials from CIA hold. *My new life as a Splinter Cell agent begins now and Rarity you will be safe I stake my life on that* Then he went back and looking at Rarity while smiles too.

@@Dawn Stripes,@@MelancholicMemory@@Hypn0ticD@@Meteorite@@Pripyat Pony@@@Fireblaze,

Dennis "aired" a short giggle but muffled it with his lips. He shrugged a bit "Yea... that's him i guess." he gave her a meaningful look, so the guy gave her love advice? Like he did to him? How nice of him... heh... "Anyways... i am gonna call him and see what we got. So hold your "horses" cause we musn't go blind."

He proceeded to back off a little bit calling the number at his cell.

@@Dawn Stripes,

@@Hypn0ticD,

@@00Pony,

Cicada fixed Rainbow Dash with a hard stare. "You could wreck the mission if you all insist on coming along," she said. "Like I said, you ponies don't care about the Queen at all; you just want to tag along behind your friend. It's best, as I said before, if we keep the group small so as not to be detected. If you really want to help, you'd be better off trying to get hold of David. We all have phones so can keep in contact; two small groups would be better rather than one huge group."

Happy at the initial agreement to come along, the good news quickly evaporated. Twilight hung her head low upon hearing about the catch. Why hasn't this crossed her mind beforehand? Sitting back down on the chair, Twilight sighed and rubbed her hand across her forehead.

"Everypony..." she quietly said, "I... I think Cicada's right. Having too many of us could compromise the group. I love you all, and I would hate for anything to happen to either of you, but in this situation, I... really don't think any of us have a choice. It's my duty, both as a princess and as your friend, to return you all home..."

Finishing her explanation, she clamped down on her teeth and fiercely clenched her eyes shut, hoping to avert the waterworks.

"I'm... I'm sorry... if there was a way... I'd take you guys along... but... it is what has to be done..."

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

@, @@Dawn Stripes,

@@00Pony, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @@MelancholicMemory, @@Fireblaze,

((Sorry for the slight godmods! Also, Dawn gave me permission to play his characters while he was gone, so…))

Colette had been slowly climbing the stairs all the while, wondering what was going on with Dennis and Fluttershy. She hesitated, as whilst whatever was going on with them, the twins were already on their way out the door. She made her way back to the main group just as the the twins made their way to the door, only to open it to Claire and Diliges.

--

"No, Dash. Go on and watch Jack's race. The group's big enough as it is." Shawn said. "Besides, we have Applejack, and she'll be able to provide more than enough muscle!" He then turned and followed both his twin ad Angie out, motioning for Twilight and Applejack to follow. He stepped aside and let the two Ponies pass before closing the door.

Shawn followed the mares to Claire's car, placing a hand on the princess's shoulder. "It's okay, Twilight. The Changelings mean you no harm, Applejack will be there at your side. You'll be fine."

He waited until the Ponies were inside of Claire's car before he turned to his car, getting into the back seat with Angie.

---

Colette's focus was shifted as Fluttershy wrapped herself around her arm. Colette pulled her close and stroked her hair as Dennis came down the stairs, announcing that he had been in contact with the person who Was with the Queen.

---

"You're a little late, Dennis," a raspy voice said before adding softly, "they're already gone." Rainbow Dash had stared at the door, half expecting Twilight to pop back in and plead for her assistance. She was, after all, the fastest Pony here- even if she aa reduced to a hairless monkey!

"Let 'im call, Dash," Colette said. "He can let 'em know that some us are on the way while we head off to Jack's race -- Oh, CRAP! I forgot to call Nick! Everyone, go head to the cars while I call 'm!"

At that moment, Pinkie bounced in thru the open door with Nick. "My Pinkie Sense told me something was happening!" she cried out, seeing all the glum faces. "What happened?"

Clare started the car, now that everyone was inside. "We'd better decide exactly what we're doing on the way," she said. She peeked into the mirror; everyone looked grim.

At that moment, Pinkie bounced in thru the open door with Nick. "My Pinkie Sense told me something was happening!" she cried out, seeing all the glum faces. "What happened?"

Clare started the car, now that everyone was inside. "We'd better decide exactly what we're doing on the way," she said. She peeked into the mirror; everyone looked grim.

@Pripyat Pony, @Hypn0ticD

Nick woke up by Pinky as he hearing her what she was saying, then he thinking something was wrong and why his uncle didn’t call him yet. So he getting the phone and began to call Colette. “Don’t worry Pinky I am going to call Colette and see what going on.” Then he dial the number and hope Collette answer the phone while he was thinking what going on and is something wrong too.

(@@Hypn0ticD, Oh no, don't apologize for god mods on my characters. I've been inactive enough that some slight godmods like that are easily overlooked.)(@Meteorite, Yeah, it is fine. I have you permission to get ahold of her anyway you could, so that was fine. Feel free to get her where you're getting her. She is out cold after all)

@MelancholicMemory,

Before entering the vehicle with Shawn, Angie had tossed her phone to Applejack, "Go ahead and give Logan the call! I'm pretty sure he'll be right on board to helping with this!"

---

After having done this, Angie deposited herself in the rear seat alongside Shawn. Outwardly she seemed fairly calm, but it was clear from her facial expression that she was both anxious, and excited.

---

(Okay, so a 'few hours' is almost 48 apparently)

@,

Several hours had passed. They had returned to The Docks, and the subject had been stored in a holding cell. Orchestrator stood up in an observation center of the facility, watching the slumbering Equestrian on a video feed from a camera within the holding cell. She would be waking soon.

One of the others within the room cleared her throat to get her boss's attention, "I don't mean any disrespect... But should she be in a straight jacket? To keep her frombtryingto break out? We don't know how powerful she is."

All the Scotsman did was chuckle, "We're not an insane asylum. Though the cells may look like that, we don't give a home to crazies," he turns to the woman, a naturally short individual who looked only smaller compared to his tall frame, "Besides, we have her held the exact way I want her to be. Let her try breaking out," he turns back to the feed, lightly tapping a button next to an intercom, "It'll only prove a point to her."

A few seconds passed before he waved a hand behind him, "Leave. I want to be alone when I speak with her."

The woman hesitated for a second, but eventually she relented and left. Orchestrator watched the Queen as she began to stir. He may just get his clarity.

Edited by 00Pony

@@Fireblaze, @@Pripyat Pony

Colette answered the phone whilst Dennis was on the phone with David. "Hello? Nick?? Is Pinkie Pie there?"

--

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony,

Shawn was equally as excited as Angie, and like her, had did his best to suppress his feelings as Stephen started the car, leading he small posse back out to the road. Shawn looked to Angie, unable to hold back a smirk. "Can ya take down someone with one shot?"

"Lay off, Shawn...!" Stephen said, feeling a bit like a hypocrite. He too, was excited for the trip as well, and did his best to subdue his emotion as well. He stayed quiet a moment before focusing his attention on Cicada. " Cecy, do you have a lock on the queen?"

@@Fireblaze, @@Pripyat Pony

Colette answered the phone whilst Dennis was on the phone with David. "Hello? Nick?? Is Pinkie Pie there?"

--

Shawn was equally as excited as Angie, and like her, had did his best to suppress his feelings as Stephen started the car, leading he small posse back out to the road. Shawn looked to Angie, unable to hold back a smirk. "Can ya take down someone with one shot?"

"Lay off, Shawn...!" Stephen said, feeling a bit like a hypocrite. He too, was excited for the trip as well, and did his best to subdue his emotion as well. He stayed quiet a moment before focusing his attention on Cicada. " Cecy, do you have a lock on the queen?"

@Pripyat Pony, @Hypn0ticD

“Yea she right here.” Then Nick hand the phone to Pinky and smiles to her. “It Colette and she want to talk to you right now Pinky.” Nick saying as he was still under his cover while waiting for pinky to go so he can go, take his shower and get dress too. While he was thinking what going on today and was looking at her too.

@@Hypn0ticD, Cicada nodded. "I'm keeping the channel we have with the Hive Mind open," she replied. "It doesn't matter whether or not the Queen can reply; cuz of my necklace, I can locate her if there is a need. It's part of my responsibilities of second in command, but also is cuz she's like a sister to me and I care for her very much."

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Fireblaze, @@MelancholicMemory,

"Pinkie, it's me," Colette began as the phone was handed to the Earth Pony, "Queen Chrysalis has been abducted, and the Changelings, Twilight, and Applejack went out to find her. The twins, Angie, and Claire are with them, too. The rest of us… the rest of us are heading out to Jack's race. Too large a group would only attract attention. Cicada's words." Colette paused a moment before continuing. "How soon can you be here?"

---

"Do you know exactly where the queen is?" Stephen asked as he turned out onto the main highway, "it'd saveus from travelling blind."

Shawn sent a quick text to Angie's cell whilst his brother was speaking to the Changeling commander, reading:

>>Any luck getting in contact with Logan?? Just tap on the number to call me back<<

He then pulled up Google Maps, charting the course. "Yep… we're on for a good two day drive… Hope everyone's brought something to entertain themselves with!" Hesse to no one in particular.

@@Hypn0ticD,@nioniosbbbb

Rainbow Dash leaned on the kitchen table, which increasingly held more and more of her weight as Twilight Sparkle, Princess and lone-wolf pony, drew farther and farther away from her. Her eyes dilated, focused only on the door as if Equestria itself lay beyond. By the time she heard the rumbling of the car that would take her friend away, she was practically laying on top of it. 

"She's coming back, right?" she said to no one in particular--almost mewling. "She wouldn't leave without of all of us. Not on--something like this! She could die!"

It may have seemed selfish to the human, but for a mare bred and raised in the deep-Equestrian culture of Cloudsdale, Twilight's new--almost, Americanized behavior, was--unthinkable. Betrayal. Dash looked up at Dennis, as if expecting him to tell her this was a practical joke. "She...well....fuck!"

-------------------------------------------------

Flutterhsy gapsed. Nuzzling her head against Colette's chest briefly to absorb comfort and let her know she had to leave Colette's embrace, Fluttershy floated to Dash and knelt beside the table, laying a hand on her friend's mane.

"Rainbow Dash?" she whispered weakly, looking for a weak point in the girl's despair. "It's going to be okay. Twilight did this because she cares about you...can't you see?"

Aghast as Dash's sorrow, she stroked her hair until the prismatic girl peeled herself from the table, unapologetically throwing herself against Fluttershy, who held her tight below her neck, continuing to whisper soft words while her wide eyes trembled in emotional panic.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@@Hypn0ticD,

@@Fireblaze,

"As soon as possible!" Pinkie replied. She was shocked. Twilight was abandoning them? And to help changelings, too. Pinkie felt that she needed to be there with the rest of her friends. She nudged Nick. "Let's go!"

~~~

"Yes," Cicada replied. "I've tuned into the channel of the Hive Mind that we share, and once we get close enough, I will be able to direct you. I'll also send a message later on, and see if my Queen can answer."

@@Hypn0ticD,

@@Fireblaze,

"As soon as possible!" Pinkie replied. She was shocked. Twilight was abandoning them? And to help changelings, too. Pinkie felt that she needed to be there with the rest of her friends. She nudged Nick. "Let's go!"

~~~

"Yes," Cicada replied. "I've tuned into the channel of the Hive Mind that we share, and once we get close enough, I will be able to direct you. I'll also send a message later on, and see if my Queen can answer."

@Hypn0ticD, @Pripyat Pony

“Ok I am going.” Then Nick ran to the shower fast, as he take it then brushing his teeth, then went fast putting on his clothing, then combing his hair and then once he was done he was looking at Pinky. “Ok Let go and meet with your friends.” Then he went downstares to his car and get something to eat on the way out. “Going take Pinky to Colette house, going on the race too mom and dad.” Nick saying

“Ok Have fun son.” Nick Dad saying. As Nick heading to the Car with Pinky and he was open the door for pinky to get in and then he getting in too.

@@Dawn Stripes, @, @@Fireblaze, @@Pripyat Pony,

"Dash…" Colette began, eyes filling with concern as she watched the usually strong Pegasus nearly break down on table. She wished to go over to her and comfort her, but felt something on her chest a moment before she caught sight of her girlfriend beating both herself and Dennis to the punch. She lowered her phone and went over to the pair. "Rainbow, she'll be back…!" She said as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "The princess'll be fine, Dash. You'll see!" She added, smiling as best she could.

Colette wanted to believe in what she said to Rainbow, but she found it hard. She stayed there a moment, smiling like a buffoon and not knowing what to say until she heard a knock on the door. She hesitated a moment more before backing away and answering the door, opening the door to the Earth Mare and her boyfriend. "You guys! Come on in…" she said, stepping aside to admit her guests.

---

"That's good to hear." Stephen said, not taking his eyes off the road. "Does Diliges have the same kind of connection?"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Dawn Stripes, @@Hypn0ticD, @@Meteorite, David wasn't responding to his calls so he decided to send a message instead.

"The ponies are coming together with the two changelings... they are aware of the Queen's kidnapping. I am sending you their phone numbers. You need to co-ordinate yourselfs. If you need anything send a message."

Rainbow Dash valued loyalty and her friend just leaving on such a mission seemed strange for her. He looked at Colette a bit who had beaten him to the "race", he just smiled nodding at her approving of the kind gesture. He grabbed a chair and sat near her helping her get comfortable. He reached out with his hand and raised he chin up a bit making a ridiculous frowning face that everyone would laugh at... He was fine with being laughed at, especially if it meant to leave a smile upon someone he cared about.

"Come now Dashie... have a little faith. Seeing you frowning make me frown look!"

He placed his bottom lips in front of his upper making a ridiculous face. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable he pulled his hand back, and said with a calm expression...

"She'll be back... that's what she wants too. And if she doesn't well... i'll be with you when you chase her to the other end of the world, and pull her ear saying why she didn't come back. What do you say?" He gave a short laugh while gently bumping a fist up her shoulder.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@Hypn0ticD, Pinkie walked into the house.

"WhatonEquestriaisgoingonandwhyhasTwilightleft?!" she shouted all in one breath.

~~~

"Yes," Cicada replied. "I'm using my jewel to tune Diliges in to the same channel. So don't worry on that, whereever they've taken our Queen, we will find her. And Equestria help those who have kidnapped her, when I get to them."

@@Hypn0ticD, Pinkie walked into the house.

"WhatonEquestriaisgoingonandwhyhasTwilightleft?!" she shouted all in one breath.

~~~

"Yes," Cicada replied. "I'm using my jewel to tune Diliges in to the same channel. So don't worry on that, whereever they've taken our Queen, we will find her. And Equestria help those who have kidnapped her, when I get to them."

@Hypn0ticD, Pripyat Pony

Nick walk in too after he see the gang too and was confuse at this while looking at Pinky then back to Colette. “Yea What she say.” As he was thinking what going on and what is happing while he was looking around for the others too.

Then Charles car came with Rarity as he park his car, then got out while open the door for Rarity to get out while he smiles and then looking at them while he going to be on his new job soon since he not NSA no more but something else.

@@Hypn0ticD

"Heh..." Rainbow Dash cleared her throat, grinned, rubbed an arm across her eyes as she looked back for a flash at the grain of the table. "Sounds about right. Let's be ready to do that." Dash bumped Dennis back and sat up, releasing a little sigh of relief. "Damn humans," she muttered once. "If we were meant to have hands we'd a been with 'em." but got up and grabbed a bannanna for herself and Dennis, much better for the wear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy scooted away in surprise as first Colette, then Dennis also came to Rainbow Dash's emotional aid. She felt herself run out of space and watched silently from the sidelines as, to Dennis' encouragement, Dash responded, perking right up, though she'd barely even seemed to notice Fluttershy's attempt to make her feel better.

Fluttershy clasped her hands in between her knees when Rainbow Dash offered her a piece of fruit, then latched back onto Colette's arm and closed her eyes, rubbing the end of her sleeve between her thumb and forefinger. If she could just wait right here until Twilight came back, everything would be all right.

Edited by Dawn Stripes