Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@,

Ulysses tail swept back and forth along the floor when Applejack noticed him, and an excited light entered his eye. He pressed his chin down on her shoulder when she hugged him, his own form of the gesture, and just generally enjoyed the relentless attention, fighting back with the most powerful tool in his arsenal: kisses.

She had the happy scent to her, which added to Ulysses' own elation. His ears, which he had flattened slightly to keep them out of the way, perked straight forward, when she asked where Logan was, and he stood. That was Master's name! Would this make Master happy? Yes, of course it would. Not to mention this would mean Ulysses would be rewarded. Master always had nice rewards.

The Sheperd turned around and took a few steps away, towards Master's scent, one that smelled like boom dust* and the woods. He stopped and turned around, fixing Applejack with bright brown eyes, wagging his tail slightly as if to say, 'This way!'

(Thank you!)

*(boom dust=gun powder)

Ulysses' kisses only fueled her affection for the dog. When Ulysses seemed to start leading her somewhere, Applejack turned to the others and said, "Ah'll be right back. Come on, boy!" She followed Ulysses, knowing to whom he would take her.

(Yeah, I got the boom dust thing :P)

@@00Pony,

"Right," Clare said. "Let's go! The train won't take all that long, and we'll soon be there!" She took Diliges to the train station. The train was due to arrive in just two minutes.

@@Hypn0ticD,

"Good plan," Cicada replied. "Twilight shouldn't go into histrionics the way that Rainbow Dash would. Tho I'm sure I could hold my own against her should she attack, I'd prefer not to get into any scuffles just yet."

(edited)

@, @@Dawn Stripes, @,

"Yeah, you're really cute, and I'd like to get to know you better. " Colette said as she led Fluttershy up the door, only to be greeted by Rainbow Dash. Her jaw dropped at the mention of Dash cleaning the house, Colette's jaw dropped. "Was that Dash, or a doppleganger??" She asked, watching the Pegasus as she disappeared into the house. "Did she say she cleaned the house??" Colette stepped into the house, marvelling at how spotless everything was. Maybe Dash was turning over a new leaf!

Colette led Fluttershy back to the large crowd, heading right over to Jack, only to be instantly reminded of Dennis. "Ohhh… Right! Dennis is totally on his way~! Lemme call 'I'm and see what's keepin' 'im! Be right back!"

Colette was out the door again in a flash, dialing Dennis yet again. "Come on~! Pick up, boy!"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD@Mellon Collie

@@00Pony

Fluttershy savored the slow unbeleif sifting through the pores in her hearing. Colette called her cute! A girl had called her cute! Oh, it was about time--just as soon as Fluttershy chided that thought for its self-serving sense of deserving, she shrugged it off. No matter right now. All she felt like doing was talking to Colette. She wanted to get to know her better. Who was this mysterious mare, walking on two legs in a form so incongruently elegant, alien and yet familiar to the bosom of her heart--this woman who so casually threatened to fulfill all her long-silenced hopes?

So she hovered not too far from her while she made her call. It was rude to interrupt people on the phone, after all--in the  meanwhile,  Fluttershy took a look at the cleaned bits of the house. Rainbow Dash had even remembered how to use a duster. Hmm. Last night must have been really bad, she mused.

She tapped her foot, enjoying the interesting sensation of turning onto the heel of her foot, and then the ball--she couldn't do that as a pony. And now her foot was cute. She found herself giggling inanely--okay, now she needed to stop.

A dog was leading Applejack across the house, and Fluttershy knelt to ruffle its head, kissing his forehead. "Aww, aren't you the most adorable little creature? What's your name?"

Edited by Dawn Stripes

Rarity was busily sketching in her notepad. It was amazing how the ideas flowed once she finally had a chance to do some dressmaking! Rarity smiled happily as she thought of all the dressmaking equipment that dear Charles was going to get her after the race; it would be worth sitting thru that horrid loud race just for that! Along with the suit for Charles, the sweater dress for Colette and the stripy dress for Pinkie, Rarity had now come up with a floaty summery dress for Fluttershy and a plain but awesomely cut panel dress for Twilight. Applejack and Rainbow would be more difficult, tho. Maybe she'd make them dresses to the same design as Colette's, but obviously in different colours.

Pinkie bounced about, unable to stay still for a moment. She was just so nervecited about the race! Pinkie wondered if it would be like the Wonderbolt races, or would it be even noisier? In any case, there was also the party to look forward to; Pinkie planned to co-host it with Colette cuz nopony could throw a party like a Pinkie Party! Pinkie had tidied up the dining room and living room so that the house was spotless. After all, it was the least she could do for Colette after the human girl was so nice about letting her and the other ponies stay.

Cicada sat next to Stephen. "You know," she said in an undertone, "We're gonna have to tell them about me soon. Cuz Diliges and my Queen will be here soon enough, so we ought to tell them before then."

@@Hypn0ticD@Mellon Collie

@@00Pony

Fluttershy savored the slow unbeleif sifting through the pores in her hearing. Colette called her cute! A girl had called her cute! Oh, it was about time--just as soon as Fluttershy chided that thought for its self-serving sense of deserving, she shrugged it off. No matter right now. All she felt like doing was talking to Colette. She wanted to get to know her better. Who was this mysterious mare, walking on two legs in a form so incongruently elegant, alien and yet familiar to the bosom of her heart--this woman who so casually threatened to fulfill all her long-silenced hopes?

So she hovered not too far from her while she made her call. It was rude to interrupt people on the phone, after all--in the  meanwhile,  Fluttershy took a look at the cleaned bits of the house. Rainbow Dash had even remembered how to use a duster. Hmm. Last night must have been really bad, she mused.

She tapped her foot, enjoying the interesting sensation of turning onto the heel of her foot, and then the ball--she couldn't do that as a pony. And now her foot was cute. She found herself giggling inanely--okay, now she needed to stop.

A dog was leading Applejack across the house, and Fluttershy knelt to ruffle its head, kissing his forehead. "Aww, aren't you the most adorable little creature? What's your name?"

@, @@Dawn Stripes, @,

"Yeah, you're really cute, and I'd like to get to know you better. " Colette said as she led Fluttershy up the door, only to be greeted by Rainbow Dash. Her jaw dropped at the mention of Dash cleaning the house, Colette's jaw dropped. "Was that Dash, or a doppleganger??" She asked, watching the Pegasus as she disappeared into the house. "Did she say she cleaned the house??" Colette stepped into the house, marvelling at how spotless everything was. Maybe Dash was turning over a new leaf!

Colette led Fluttershy back to the large crowd, heading right over to Jack, only to be instantly reminded of Dennis. "Ohhh… Right! Dennis is totally on his way~! Lemme call 'I'm and see what's keepin' 'im! Be right back!"

Colette was out the door again in a flash, dialing Dennis yet again. "Come on~! Pick up, boy!"

Ulysses' kisses only fueled her affection for the dog. When Ulysses seemed to start leading her somewhere, Applejack turned to the others and said, "Ah'll be right back. Come on, boy!" She followed Ulysses, knowing to whom he would take her.

(Yeah, I got the boom dust thing :P)

@,

Ulysses tail swept back and forth along the floor when Applejack noticed him, and an excited light entered his eye. He pressed his chin down on her shoulder when she hugged him, his own form of the gesture, and just generally enjoyed the relentless attention, fighting back with the most powerful tool in his arsenal: kisses.

She had the happy scent to her, which added to Ulysses' own elation. His ears, which he had flattened slightly to keep them out of the way, perked straight forward, when she asked where Logan was, and he stood. That was Master's name! Would this make Master happy? Yes, of course it would. Not to mention this would mean Ulysses would be rewarded. Master always had nice rewards.

The Sheperd turned around and took a few steps away, towards Master's scent, one that smelled like boom dust* and the woods. He stopped and turned around, fixing Applejack with bright brown eyes, wagging his tail slightly as if to say, 'This way!'

(Thank you!)

*(boom dust=gun powder)

@@Hypn0ticD, Dennis waits somewhat but realises that probably Colette is busy... so he decides to leave a message to her.  "Looks like you're kind of busy... i got your message and i'm gonna go out in the town to do some things of my own... would you like me to meet you at your place so you don't have to spend all that time getting to mine? Anyways... tell Rainbow Dash... i haven't forgotten about our little agreement on that glass of wine. I'll have the phone on me if you want to call me for something..." Getting outside the house was quick enough for Dennis. His school bag would make a perfect place to put some items of importance amongst other things. He had been prepared meticulously and got several things in his bag. The shops awaited him... and he had quite a little surprise in mind for Dash.

"I take it Dennis is on his way?" Jack asked, "Although with such a large group, I wonder if we can fit everyone in the helicopter. It'd take too long via road..."

Jack was normally a patient man, but he still could barely contain his excitement to finally get behind the wheel of a Dallara IndyCar.

Charles was looking at his Laptop while his son Nick Reading a Comic book. while he was looking at them and thinking about his nephew girl problem too while he was looking at NFL website see who is winning and then checking on the news websites too.

Nick was reading his comic book and thinking while he was looking at the girls. Then back to his comic as he was thinking and was trying to ask this girl out for date to the prom but he was having problems with it. He is too shy around girls and was thinking how to get over his shyness.

@, @@Dawn Stripes, @,

(Shit, I realized I forgot all about Twilight!)

"Sounds good," Jack replied.

Twilight awkwardly stood there, not entirely sure what to think of Colette calling Fluttershy "cute." Was she a lesbian? She thought to herself. She knew that Colette was having a rather serious talk last night, and Applejack's response led her to believe that there was definitely more to the story. What could it be? Why was she being excluded from knowing what was happening, aside from the fact that Ragin' Red Talon fucked her over by giving her insufficient attention? Perhaps, during the helicopter ride in, she could find out what happened. She walked over to Rainbow Dash, who, strangely, was cleaning the house.

"Rainbow?" she asked, chuckling, "What are you doing? I've never seen you... clean a house before. That is not like you at all."

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

@@Hypn0ticD, Dennis was almost done with his work and had stopped to buy a bottle of water when Colette called, his bag carried a small set of surprises. He sat down at a table of the coffee shop he had stopped in and took his phone "Hey there... i was wondering when you'd call. I hope you aren't coming my way... because i'm almost there."

@@Meteorite, Chrysalis looked at David... the thought of losing what she had gained in her greatest time of need made her sad to say the least. His finger grazing her hair, his comforting touch, was she truly ready to lose all of this? Sure she would be fine, her iron-willed personality would persevere... for the good of the changelings of course. But this would sure scar her... so she decided. She decided that moment that she would defy destiny, tear out the fabric of time and space, do anything within her magical prowess... to keep him with her. "You won't lose me... i sweat to my mother, to the maker i will find a way. We will live togother... we will get through this. I promise you."

@

Rainbow put Colette's broom in the closet, a little self-consciously, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. "Whaddaya' mean?" she asked. Of course, she knew perfectly well that Sparklepants had, in fact, never witnessed her cleaning a house. She had in fact cleaned two separate houses before on multiple occasions, but there was no reason Twilight would have seen or heard of either of those.

"I can, you know, clean stuff if I want. Can't I?" She twirled her eyes up to a shelf that had a spot of grime on it from a long-gone pizza party...might have been her fault...and drew off a streak with her finger. "The gal who owns the place is puttin' us up, after all. S'only fair to help out a little bit."

@, @@Dawn Stripes,  

Ulysses had led Applejack to the foyer, where Logan had been standing, but before he made it he was stopped by another of the nice smelling humans. He didn't recall meeting this one yet, but she instantly knelt before him, kissing and ruffling the fur between his ears like Master did. She smelled like she spent a lot of time around animals, mixed with the faint scent of flowers. Ulysses tail wagged and he returned the kisses, allowing his mission to be shortly interrupted. He cocked his head slightly at her question, before it seemed to dawn on him. He held back his head, puffing out his chest slightly to show his collar, and the military style dog tags hanging from it, stamped with his name.

After he was sure she'd had ample time to read the tag, he stood again, glancing back at Applejack before trotting partially towards the entrance to the foyer until he could see inside. It seemed Master hadn't left the room, merely moved to stand by a clear wall, his back turned to them as he looked out, arms crossed in their usual way. Ulysses ears drooped slightly, but they perked back up when he turned excitedly towards Applejack and Fluttershy, mouth hanging slightly as he dances slightly backwards. Master's scent was almost sad. Ulysses wasn't fully sure the cause, but he was sure the apple scented human could make him happy. He didn't like it when Master wasn't happy.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Diliges sat at the train station, his hands folded over his mouth, his elbows resting on his knees while he's waiting, his eyes half closed as he contemplates. How exactly will the ponies take the news? He was sure that there were at least two that might attack him, and his fellow Changelings. If it came to that, he was fully prepared to defend himself and his superiors. As well as each of their respective Finders, if needed. The Queen had affections for hers, which made him a priority. He wasn't sure what - if anything - Cicada felt for hers, but that didn't change the fact they'd aided a Changeling. And of course Clare. He owed her that much.

Though his eyes seemed distracted, Diliges never really stopped watching the people around them. Gauging their mindsets by their emotions. Whether any of them were threats, immediate or not. Eventually, he found his thoughts drifting back to the Equestrians. Maybe peace between the two really was possible? It was nice to think about, if far fetched. He might be able to seek out his 'parents' then, if they still lived. They wouldn't remember him, of course. Not fully, at least. He'd taken the guise of their real child without them truly realizing it, ever. It would still be nice to see them again, however. Just to be sure they had lived happy lives.

• Brohoof 1

@Mellon Collie, @Dawn Stripes, Ulysses had led Applejack to the foyer, where Logan had been standing, but before he made it he was stopped by another of the nice smelling humans. He didn't recall meeting this one yet, but she instantly knelt before him, kissing and ruffling the fur between his ears like Master did. She smelled like she spent a lot of time around animals, mixed with the faint scent of flowers. Ulysses tail wagged and he returned the kisses, allowing his mission to be shortly interrupted. He cocked his head slightly at her question, before it seemed to dawn on him. He held back his head, puffing out his chest slightly to show his collar, and the military style dog tags hanging from it, stamped with his name. After he was sure she'd had ample time to read the tag, he stood again, glancing back at Applejack before trotting partially towards the entrance to the foyer until he could see inside. It seemed Master hadn't left the room, merely moved to stand by a clear wall, his back turned to them as he looked out, arms crossed in their usual way. Ulysses ears drooped slightly, but they perked back up when he turned excitedly towards Applejack and Fluttershy, mouth hanging slightly as he dances slightly backwards. Master's scent was almost sad. Ulysses wasn't fully sure the cause, but he was sure the apple scented human could make him happy. He didn't like it when Master wasn't happy.

Applejack followed closely behind the dog, laughing as he stopped to greet Fluttershy. She certainly had a way with animals, even in this world. Finally, Ulysses led her enough to spot Logan, who didn't look very good. Applejack approached him and greeted him "Howdy!" in the most positive way she could. "It's great to see ya again. Ulysses led me right to ya. Didn't you, boy?" she asked the dog. "Anyway, how are ya?" she asked Logan.

@,

Logan tensed slightly at the sound of Applejack's voice, and though it wasn't very noticeable, Ulysses could tell by his scent he was nervous, but that changed when he turned around.

The cop exhaled quietly before turning to face the woman behind him. He gives her a smile and a nod, "Hello. It's good to see you to."

He turns his attention to Ulysses after she mentions that the dog had led her to him.  Ulysses stood behind Applejack, wagging his tail with enough force that his entire form was moving in an almost wiggling fashion, and hopped slightly on his hind paws when AJ addressed him. Logan smiled again, "Did he now?" - he looks directly at the dog - "You're a good boy."

Logan looks back to Applejack after a second, meeting her eyes with his own as he uncrosses his arms, letting them fall to his sides, "I'm doing well enough. Had a few thoughts on my mind that needed addressing. What about you? How'e you been since I last saw you?"

@,

Logan tensed slightly at the sound of Applejack's voice, and though it wasn't very noticeable, Ulysses could tell by his scent he was nervous, but that changed when he turned around.

The cop exhaled quietly before turning to face the woman behind him. He gives her a smile and a nod, "Hello. It's good to see you to."

He turns his attention to Ulysses after she mentions that the dog had led her to him.  Ulysses stood behind Applejack, wagging his tail with enough force that his entire form was moving in an almost wiggling fashion, and hopped slightly on his hind paws when AJ addressed him. Logan smiled again, "Did he now?" - he looks directly at the dog - "You're a good boy."

Logan looks back to Applejack after a second, meeting her eyes with his own as he uncrosses his arms, letting them fall to his sides, "I'm doing well enough. Had a few thoughts on my mind that needed addressing. What about you? How'e you been since I last saw you?"

"Oh, I've been great! Glad to have all my ol' friends back together. It's been tons of fun! So what're you doin' now? Y'all said you have somethin' on your mind. Do ya wanna talk about it? Ah don't know if ah can help, but ah can try." she said, kneeling down to hug and pet Ulysses as she spoke to Logan.

@,

Logan smiles again, "Glad to hear you're happy."

He shrugs slightly, briefly stopping to contemplate whether he should kneel himself, "You might actually be able to help with what I've been thinking about," he decides and kneels himself on the other side of Ulysses, letting his eyes move from her to the Sheperd sitting before her, happily recieving her attention, before looking back to her, sighing as if to calm himself, "Point of no return, Logan." - "It involves you, after all."

He bites the inside of his cheek briefly before continuing, "It's probably going to be a little weird to hear this. In the time I've known you, I've found myself..." He pauses, searching for the proper words, "Attracted, to you, to put it bluntly."

Ulysses watched his Master through the attention he was receiving, his nose twitching at his fluctuating scent. It was an odd mix of that really happy scent, and one of the earlier one. Apprehension? Nervousness? One of those. The mix wasn't to pleasant.

Edited by 00Pony

@,

Logan smiles again, "Glad to hear you're happy."

He shrugs slightly, briefly stopping to contemplate whether he should kneel himself, "You might actually be able to help with what I've been thinking about," he decides and kneels himself on the other side of Ulysses, letting his eyes move from her to the Sheperd sitting before her, happily recieving her attention, before looking back to her, sighing as if to calm himself, "Point of no return, Logan." - "It involves you, after all."

He bites the inside of his cheek briefly before continuing, "It's probably going to be a little weird to hear this. In the time I've known you, I've found myself..." He pauses, searching for the proper words, "Attracted, to you, to put it bluntly."

Ulysses watched his Master through the attention he was receiving, his nose twitching at his fluctuating scent. It was an odd mix of that really happy scent, and one of the earlier one. Apprehension? Nervousness? One of those. The mix wasn't to pleasant.

Applejack listened attentively and sympathetically until she heard it was about her. Then she looked at him even more intensely. She listened until he was done. "Aww, shucks! I...I don't know what to say! Nopon-...I mean no one has ever felt this way about me before...I...I really like you too...Ah just don't know if its in the same way...I-I'm just not sure..."

@,

Logan nods silently, "It's alright. I can give you time to think, if you need it. If you feel you can return my feelings, well, great. If not, I won't hold it against you. It's your decision, ultimately."

He smiles slightly, "Though it honestly surprises me that you've never had someone harbor these types of feelings for you. You're beautiful, both in appearance, and personality. Hard working, dedicated, reliable. Honest."

Logan shifts his weight from one leg to the other, "I can tell you care deeply about your friends. You want to see them all home safely. And ultimately, you want to see your family again," He stands, brushing his hands lightly against his jeans, despite them being clean, "Whatever your choice, I'll do everything in my power to help. It's not going to change things, I hope."

Logan stands silently for a second or two before walking towards the door, "I'll give you some time."

(It's completely normal to have had this song going through my head while writing that, right?)

Edited by 00Pony

(It's completely normal to have had this song going through my head while writing that, right?)

( You too? Whoa :blink: )

Logan nods silently, "It's alright. I can give you time to think, if you need it. If you feel you can return my feelings, well, great. If not, I won't hold it against you. It's your decision, ultimately." He smiles slightly, "Though it honestly surprises me that you've never had someone harbor these types of feelings for you. You're beautiful, both in appearance, and personality. Hard working, dedicated, reliable. Honest." Logan shifts his weight from one leg to the other, "I can tell you care deeply about your friends. You want to see them all home safely. And ultimately, you want to see your family again," He stands, brushing his hands lightly against his jeans, despite them being clean, "Whatever your choice, I'll do everything in my power to help. It's not going to change things, I hope." Logan stands silently for a second or two before walking towards the door, "I'll give you some time."

Applejack just nodded at him as he turned away, patting Ulysses' head once more before standing up and folding her arms, lost in thought. She recalled her own advice to Rainbow and the others. She pondered her own feelings. She stared out into the distance, trying to figure things out, lost to the world for awhile.

@@Dawn Stripes,

Applejack walked back over to where Fluttershy was, noticing that she was still there. "Fluttershy? Can I...Can I talk to y'all? Its really important. I...Well ah was talkin' with a friend....and...and he kinda likes me....like like likes me...y'all know what I'm sayin'? I...I don't know how ah feel...I don't know what to do...Ah could really use some help..."

Edited by Mellon Collie
  • Brohoof 1

@

Rainbow put Colette's broom in the closet, a little self-consciously, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. "Whaddaya' mean?" she asked. Of course, she knew perfectly well that Sparklepants had, in fact, never witnessed her cleaning a house. She had in fact cleaned two separate houses before on multiple occasions, but there was no reason Twilight would have seen or heard of either of those.

"I can, you know, clean stuff if I want. Can't I?" She twirled her eyes up to a shelf that had a spot of grime on it from a long-gone pizza party...might have been her fault...and drew off a streak with her finger. "The gal who owns the place is puttin' us up, after all. S'only fair to help out a little bit."

Twilight chuckled a bit, watching the rainbow mare clean the house. It was an oddity, but somewhat refreshing to see. Maybe Rainbow will carry that attitude back to Ponyville, Twilight had thought to herself.

"I... actually wanted to ask you something," Twilight said to Rainbow Dash, "Well, last night, what was Colette talking to you about? I thought it was strange how everypony tried avoiding talking about it but... we're friends, right? You can trust me with whatever she told you, right?"

@@Dawn Stripes,

@

"Good. Haul ass, 'cause we leave soon." Colette said before ending the call. She turned back to Fluttershy and Shawn, who was now behind her. "Fluttershy," he said as he tapped her shoulder. "We're gonna leave in a few, and I was wondering if you wanted to ride with me??"

Shawn hadn't really gotten a chance to speak to Flutters, to see if he could start things over again, and-- Colette stepped up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Sorry, but Flutter's riding with me. She asked me last night. Right, Fluttershy??"

@

(OOC: Bedtime for Bonzo)

Rainbow Dash stopped cold. That...didn't even seem fair. "Well--uh---o--of course I can!" Great galloping galaxies, was she stuttering as much as Flutters now? This was uncool. "It's...well Colette's a friend too...." And I've already done enough to her without violating her privacy and publicly humiliating her in front of all my friends. I can't do that?!!? But if Twilight thinks I don't trust her...DAMNIT!

"It's uh...well uh...what did you want to know?" Her voice cracked like a wine glass.

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy opened her mouth and nothing at first came out. This in and of itself was nothing terribly unusual to any party present, but Fluttershy feared the gap would widen like the fissure of a totally unexpected earthquake, until it swallowed her.

She didn't want to be cruel to Shawn--goodness knew she'd done enough by slamming a door in his face, oh goodness, he still had bandages and a little bruise. 

But Colette was her...something now what were they? She knew what she was hoping it would become...she couldn't go against her potential marefriend, could she? Certainly that was not how her fantasies had gone. And she'd been so hoping she'd make time off the phone to talk to her instead of anyone else, even though Pinkie would have a pink coniption if she heard of her being so selfish and...

"Y-yes," she said, head bowed. "I asked to ride with Colette." She moved a little closer to her instinctively, but tried to stay mostly within the letter of her self-imposed law and less the spirit. "It had nothing to do with you, um...but I...I already asked someone else and it would be awfully rude to leave them..." She felt slightly filthy, but no matter. This was worth it, and really, how much could it be hurting him anyway?

@

She turned to Applejack. oh, she really wanted to just talk to Colette, but somepony needed her, her friend. She had obligations.

"Oh , my." It was the best thing she could think of to say. Probably not the best, but it must have sounded caring coming out of her mouth. She turned to Colette, raising her arms, shy of actually touching her anyway. "Would it be okay if I walked just for a teensy-weensy second? I think this is very important."

@,

(OOC: Bedtime for Bonzo)

Rainbow Dash stopped cold. That...didn't even seem fair. "Well--uh---o--of course I can!" Great galloping galaxies, was she stuttering as much as Flutters now? This was uncool. "It's...well Colette's a friend too...." And I've already done enough to her without violating her privacy and publicly humiliating her in front of all my friends. I can't do that?!!? But if Twilight thinks I don't trust her...DAMNIT!

"It's uh...well uh...what did you want to know?" Her voice cracked like a wine glass.

@@Hypn0ticD,

Fluttershy opened her mouth and nothing at first came out. This in and of itself was nothing terribly unusual to any party present, but Fluttershy feared the gap would widen like the fissure of a totally unexpected earthquake, until it swallowed her.

She didn't want to be cruel to Shawn--goodness knew she'd done enough by slamming a door in his face, oh goodness, he still had bandages and a little bruise.

But Colette was her...something now what were they? She knew what she was hoping it would become...she couldn't go against her potential marefriend, could she? Certainly that was not how her fantasies had gone. And she'd been so hoping she'd make time off the phone to talk to her instead of anyone else, even though Pinkie would have a pink coniption if she heard of her being so selfish and...

"Y-yes," she said, head bowed. "I asked to ride with Colette." She moved a little closer to her instinctively, but tried to stay mostly within the letter of her self-imposed law and less the spirit. "It had nothing to do with you, um...but I...I already asked someone else and it would be awfully rude to leave them..." She felt slightly filthy, but no matter. This was worth it, and really, how much could it be hurting him anyway?

@,

She turned to Applejack. oh, she really wanted to just talk to Colette, but somepony needed her, her friend. She had obligations.

"Oh , my." It was the best thing she could think of to say. Probably not the best, but it must have sounded caring coming out of her mouth. She turned to Colette, raising her arms, shy of actually touching her anyway. "Would it be okay if I walked just for a teensy-weensy second? I think this is very important."

"Well," Twilight responded, clearly picking up on the fact that Rainbow Dash was rather disturbed about the subject, "If you really want, I guess you coul-"

"Oh, there you guys are!" Jack said, interrupting Twilight. He then stepped back, realizing he interrupted a rather feelsy conversation. Twilight just stood there, staring at him.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." he said, "I didn't interrupt you guys?"

"You're fine, don't worry about it," Twilight responded, turning to Dash, "We can always talk about it on the ride there. I assume that's what you came up here for?"

"Yes indeed," Jack said with an eager tone in his voice, "And I think you'll love this part too, Dash. We're riding a helicopter down there! I'm sure you'll love the helicopter ride, Dash!"

Twilight looked a bit perplexed and confused.

"A what?" She asked.

"Oh, it's basically... a thing... that has these things on top of it... which it uses to fly..." Jack had a hard time describing something so commonplace and basic, but he figured he got the gist of it.

"In other words, you'll love it. Both of you!"

Twilight chuckled a bit at Red struggling to describe the helicopter.

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

Logan had exited the home, walking out to his car and leaning against the hood, beneath the branches of a tree. (I'm going to assume there are trees in the yard) A slight rustling noise emanated from them, and a second later Angie's upper body appeared from it, upside down. She had her arms cross over her stomach, "So? Yay, or nay?"

Logan looked at her for a few seconds, one eyebrow raised in question, before shrugging, "Intermediate."

Now it was Angie's turn to raise an eyebrow, though it may not have had the desired effect, given her posture, "And by that you mean...?"

"In a platonic sense, she's interested. Romantically? I think she's flattered, but whether the feeling's mutual, she's not sure." Logan shrugs again, "I'm just glad to have finally told her. Whether it's mutual or not."

Angie hummed, before hoisting herself back up into the foliage. A second later, she dropped to the ground next to Logan, slightly red faced from the exertion, and blood rushing to her head. She stumbled slightly, but regained her footing with a certain grace, before speaking, "Well, at least you've got it out. We'll just have to see where the wind blows from here, eh?"

Logan nodded, one half of his mouth quirking in a slight smile, "Yeah.. I guess so."

He glanced towards Angie, but noticed the spot where she'd been standing was vacant. He looked down, and found her splayed out on the ground. She read his expression and waved a hand, "Light headed. Had to lay down for a bit."

Her friend chuckled, shaking his head slightly before looking up at the sky past the branches and leaves, watching the clouds lazily glide across the open air.

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Dawn Stripes"I heard you! I am in a nearby cafe stopping to take a breath! I'll be there in five..." Sure enough 5 minutes later Dennis appears round the corner with his bag on his back. He is now wearing a black shirt with his favorite band. He looks out to see if Colette is outside or not and looks for the others.
logo_Medium_83839.jpg

@

@Ragin' Red Talon

"That's..." Rainbow heard the car pulling up into the driveway. "Ah! Sorry you guys--I'll be back in a few, gotta' go do something."
She was out the door in moments. There he was, Dennis, toting a backpack...maybe those were some more groceries. That wasn't important right now.

Okay, maybe it was a little intimidating to do this now that he was here...she almost asked if he wanted help taking the bag in. But no. Deal with this now.

So she stopped him, one hand on his chest pushing him back before he could cross up the whole driveway. "Dennis," she said. "We gotta' talk."

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes, @,

"Sorry, Shawn... Applejack, I hope you don't mind, either. It'll only take a minute! " Colette said, putting a hand up apologetically. Shawn seemed really seemed eager to speak to Fluttershy, too... He'll have to do it later! Colette REALLY needed to talk to talk to Fluttershy if they were to have a relationship. There were things they needed to know about each other, they needed some time alone-- which was proving to be more and more difficult! Colette made her way to the door, only to see Rainbow there, along with Dennis. "'Scuse us, we gotta head out for two seconds!"

Taking Fluttershy's hand again, maneuvering both herself and the Pegasus past the other two, leading her back to the sidewalk. Once they were out of earshot from yet another two pairs of ears, Colette spoke again. "I, uh… I don't really know to start this off, so I'll just say it. I've never made it this far with another girl, let alone one from another world." She said with a nervous chuckle before continuing. "That being said, I want you to more about me, so I don't scare you or weird you out…"

((Edited to suck slightly less -- and to include AJ!))

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,

(OOC: Whelp, sorry AJ. Fluttershy just got confiscated. Nuthin' she's gonna' do about it)

"Oh, yes, that sounds very nice." Fluttershy took a demure seat on the hood of the nearest car, tucking her legs of the front fender so her dress drifted over her knees. "I feel like we've only just met!" She put up one hand to stop a little laugh. Then tilted her head.

"You...uh, I mean to say," she grinned, "it's the first time for you too?" Fluttershy could barely believe. "I'd have thought you'd have...lots of experience. A girl like you. Er---I--I didn't mean to presume..."

She trailed off. "I've never done this either."

The back of her mind still worried about Applejack. But the thought was drowned out by other emotions--and an unwillingness to go against what Colette said. Who was she to fight with her?