Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@,

Logan drummed his fingers against his steering wheel as he pulled out near the back of the procession. He was silent for a few seconds more before speaking, "Changelings, huh? The guys that you were having a dispute with when you were sent here?"
He nods slightly, "Yeah, I think it's a good idea not to tell the others. Not yet, at least. You'll need to let them know, eventually, of course. Did they say anything?" 

@, Logan drummed his fingers against his steering wheel as he pulled out near the back of the procession. He was silent for a few seconds more before speaking, "Changelings, huh? The guys that you were having a dispute with when you were sent here?"He nods slightly, "Yeah, I think it's a good idea not to tell the others. Not yet, at least. You'll need to let them know, eventually, of course. Did they say anything?"

"All Cicada said to me was that she was a Changeling," Twilight responded to Logan's question. "She said that she wanted to work with us to get us back home, so I would assume that she means no harm. However, I still can't fight the feeling that they might end up stabbing us in the back sooner or later."

Twilight twiddled her thumbs, clearly uncomfortable at such a thought.

@ Pripyat Pony  

Charles began to pull out too while turning on the Radio too WKKV 100.7 FM for Hip Hop and R&B since it was it was getting to the afternoon the R&B Part was on Kanye West Stronger. Then Nick decide as Pinky a question.

"Un Miss Pie is it true you can brake though the 4th wall? I am curious about that and I wounded how dose your Pinky Since Works? I am new getting into The Show that my Uncle watch." Nick saying.

(If I say MLP that will be braking the 4th Wall)

"We're twins," Shawn said as he led Dennis to his car. "I'm Shawn, and that's Stephen over there," he added as he pointed to his brother, who was getting into his own car. "Did you want to ride with me??" He then unlocked and opened his car, popping the passenger door once hhe was in. "Hop in. You look like you have a lot on your mind!"
 Dennis didn't wait to be told another time. Noticing none else... meaning none else other than the brother(s) was there, he spoke. "I think you noticed earlier... so i think there's no point trying to hide the huge, glowing, neon sings saying "I love Rainbow Dash!" right?" He laughs, but then stops with a sigh "Remember that movie with Mel Gibson "What Women Want" where the dude could hear their thoughts? Right now i wish i had 1/10th of that skill... Just to make her happy."

@@Dawn Stripes,

"You can?? I can't draw for my life!" Colette said with chuckle. "I can get you a drawing pad and pencils of you'd like..." Colette said as she watched Fluttershy start her sketch. It was true; Colette couldn't draw for anything, but she appreciated those who could. She leaned in as Fluttershy continued to sketch, watching the drawing take form.

@,

"Yeah, it's obvious you like 'er!" Shawn said with a laugh, pulling out and following the others. "How'd she react? Did she say she liked you back??"

@,

Logan hums in response, taking a few seconds to formulate a response, "It's hard to forget past sins. Give them the benefit of a doubt, observe what they do. We'll see what their motivations are when the time comes."

He shrugs, "So, aside from meeting with one of your 'enemies', anything else interesting happen? It's been a while since I've actually seen you."

He was being friendly, of course. He'd found her when she first came to this world, so he felt partially responsible in an almost sibling way. 

@@Hypn0ticD, Dennis thought about it in general. Her reaction had been... positive as she'd like to think "She was confused to say the least... she didn't know what to think of since she was a human and i was a pony. Turns out... she doesn't know much about love." he says looking a little bit curious as to how can that be.  "Tried explaining her with words... but turns she ain't that type either. So i used my last resort and showed her..." he pauses for a moment before actually airing it out. Bah! Why should he not say it? "... i kissed her. Please don't scream it out loud to anyone..." he pleads to him.

@,

Logan hums in response, taking a few seconds to formulate a response, "It's hard to forget past sins. Give them the benefit of a doubt, observe what they do. We'll see what their motivations are when the time comes."

He shrugs, "So, aside from meeting with one of your 'enemies', anything else interesting happen? It's been a while since I've actually seen you."

He was being friendly, of course. He'd found her when she first came to this world, so he felt partially responsible in an almost sibling way.

"Other than Jack's racing, and being reunited with our pony friends," Twilight responds to Logan, "Not very much has happened since you were gone."

Twilight sat there, and remembered seeing him talking to Applejack about something.

"So, I don't want to invade too much in your privacy," Twilight says, "But what were you talking with Applejack about earlier? I've been out of the loop with a lot of my friends, and it seems they're trying to keep a lid on something."

@,

"Hmm. Well, at least nothing horrible has happened." Logan says.

Her question caught him slightly off guard. He took a few seconds to gather a response. It wouldn't hurt to mention it to Twilight, right? AJ would be OK with that. She and Twi were practically best friends, "We were discussing various matters. Namely..." He sighed, "I have an interest in Applejack. As in, romantic. I think she's still deciding for herself, which is fine. We were going to go somewhere after the race, talk, just get to know each other better."

He really hoped AJ wouldn't mind his mentioning this to Twilight. Maybe he was just being paranoid. That wasn't very becoming, he thought. He was trained to remain calm about things. As such, he inhaled deeply, and slowly let it out in a ritual to calm him down. It worked, surprisingly enough.

(I'm going to fast forward to the next day)

David woke up to a ray of sunlight beaming down on him. He stood up trying not to wake chrysalis. He glance over to the Bags that him and chrysalis pack for Miami, he made sure to pack various of clothes(that was to move along the story.) you never know what can happen. He walk into the living room and took a deep breath. he close the blinders And grabbed his headphones and laid down on the couch and started to listen to music. He tryed to forget about yesterday but his attempt fails and just closes his eyes.

@,

"Hmm. Well, at least nothing horrible has happened." Logan says.

Her question caught him slightly off guard. He took a few seconds to gather a response. It wouldn't hurt to mention it to Twilight, right? AJ would be OK with that. She and Twi were practically best friends, "We were discussing various matters. Namely..." He sighed, "I have an interest in Applejack. As in, romantic. I think she's still deciding for herself, which is fine. We were going to go somewhere after the race, talk, just get to know each other better."

He really hoped AJ wouldn't mind his mentioning this to Twilight. Maybe he was just being paranoid. That wasn't very becoming, he thought. He was trained to remain calm about things. As such, he inhaled deeply, and slowly let it out in a ritual to calm him down. It worked, surprisingly enough.

Twilight was rather surprised to hear that Applejack had a love interest. To Twilight, she seemed like the last pony that would ever want to get involved in an exclusive relationship with another stallion, or in this case, man. She wasn't really sure on what to say to Logan, since she never had a coltfriend herself.

"The good thing about Applejack is that she can't lie for dirt," Twilight responded, "So if she tells you that her feelings really are true for you, she means it. If she says she's still trying to figure out how she feels for you, once again, she means it."

Twilight winced a bit at how seemingly useless this tidbit of information seemed.

"I guess what I'm saying is that... well... I'm rather surprised to hear that she has found romantic interest, yet I'm happy for both of you."

@,

"Relax, your secret's safe with me!" Shawn said as he made his way along with the other Pony Finders, making a face at Colette as he passed her father's car. He glanced at Fluttershy, who was bent down and doing something... Shawn turned his focus back to the road ahead "How did Dashie take the kiss??" Shawn asked, thinking back to the moment he kissed Fluttershy, rubbing at his nose a little. "You don't want to rush things. After all, you've only met her two days ago!" He said, mentally scolding himself for not taking his own advice. "Even if Dash is returning your affections, don't go pouring all of your emotions on her too quickly, or else you might find yourself hurt." 

@,

Logan hummed in response, "Well, at least I'll know she's not lying to spare my feelings." He chuckled dryly, "Wouldn't want her to have to go along with it if she wasn't happy in the position."

He glanced at Twilight and smiled, "Thank you, Twi. It's nice to know you approve."

He turned his attention back to the road. It seemed he'd almost forgotten that he had a passenger in the silence that followed, as he started to silently sing I Won't Back Down quietly. His voice was a decent baritone, leaning somewhat towards the bass clef, and contrary to his claims, he wasn't to bad. He got till the second verse before he remembered Twilight was there. He coughed and cleared his throat, "Sorry about that."

Singing wasn't something he did often, though it helped when he was thinking about something.

@,

Logan hummed in response, "Well, at least I'll know she's not lying to spare my feelings." He chuckled dryly, "Wouldn't want her to have to go along with it if she wasn't happy in the position."

He glanced at Twilight and smiled, "Thank you, Twi. It's nice to know you approve."

He turned his attention back to the road. It seemed he'd almost forgotten that he had a passenger in the silence that followed, as he started to silently sing I Won't Back Down quietly. His voice was a decent baritone, leaning somewhat towards the bass clef, and contrary to his claims, he wasn't to bad. He got till the second verse before he remembered Twilight was there. He coughed and cleared his throat, "Sorry about that."

Singing wasn't something he did often, though it helped when he was thinking about something.

(Do ya sing in real life? I sorta do, with musicals and all)

"It's fine," Twilight responded, unaware of what was going on. She figured his singing was just his brain idling. They continued to drive, following closely behind Jack.

"By the way," Twilight said, breaking the silence, "I've noticed the ponies seem a bit... secretive. A lot of them had some one on one conversations, and I'm quite worried since they're trying to cover up whatever it is they have going on. I hope it's not something that hinders us from returning to Ponyville."

@,

(Kinda. I usually sing only when I'm by myself. I'm almost one of those pitch perfect people, where I can tell when me, or someone else, is in a different pitch than how a song usually is, and that tends to annoy me when I'm off. I've contemplated taking voice and guitar lessons, however.)

Logan stays silent for a few seconds after she speaks, drumming his thumbs on the steering wheel, as his mind thought over what she said, "I'm not sure, honestly. I don't really know how an Equestrian's mind works, after all. You could ask them about it. They're your best friends, right? They should tell you."

He thought for a few more seconds, before quietly musing, "Maybe it's their attachments to us?"

@@Hypn0ticD,

Fluttershy scrunched up her face as Colette moved closer, looking over her shoulder. Her drawing was just started yet--she wanted to make this one much better than the thing hiding in the bottom of her suitcase. "I--It's harder when you're too close to see..." she murmured, scooting and gently guiding Colette back by one shoulder. 

A jolt in the road sent her pencil flying across the page, to the accompaniment of a gasp as sharp as the line it left. "Oh..." Fluttershy flipped her pencil for a couple moment, tilted her head, then spun it again. "Maybe I can give you...slightly longer hair now..."

@,

(Kinda. I usually sing only when I'm by myself. I'm almost one of those pitch perfect people, where I can tell when me, or someone else, is in a different pitch than how a song usually is, and that tends to annoy me when I'm off. I've contemplated taking voice and guitar lessons, however.)

Logan stays silent for a few seconds after she speaks, drumming his thumbs on the steering wheel, as his mind thought over what she said, "I'm not sure, honestly. I don't really know how an Equestrian's mind works, after all. You could ask them about it. They're your best friends, right? They should tell you."

He thought for a few more seconds, before quietly musing, "Maybe it's their attachments to us?"

(I, too, get quite a bit annoyed whenever I, or someone else, sings a song that is clearly off key. They don't seem to notice, but I do)

"I guess I could try to ask," Twilight responded, "But if it is due to their... well... attractions to you guys, then there's no shame in talking about it. We are all friends, after all."

@@Hypn0ticD, "Thats what i'm trying to do. I got to ask Fluttershy and Applejack about it... AJ just said that perhaps she's a bit afraid." Shawn was a bit right it was rushed "I let the "message" slip enough times yesterday... When she aproached me today, she hugged me... i didn't know what to do and neither did she. I didn't know how to get her to understand what love is... she even called it "friendship with benefits"." he raises his hands towards his head like "wtf is this". "She was the one who came to find me when i came by Colette's... She was "touched" by my move i am sure... i am gonna leave it up to her to bring the subject again. Until then she's agreed to give me a chance... i have a feeling that things will go well. How about you? Why aren't you with Fluttershy now?"

@@Meteorite, Chrysalis helps him out with the stuff. The mood has dropped this day since he considered the fact that they might not be togother when she leaves for Equestria... "David..." she stops him grabing his arm "Sit down..." she says in a commanding tone. "Tell me what's wrong... i can't stand seeing you this way. I can tell that you are sad... and i suspect the reason... but i want to know from you... i want YOU to say it."

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette sat up as Fluttershy pushed her back gently, watching the line formed from the bump in the road. "Hm, okay!" It had been years since Colette kept her hair long, but whatever Fluttershy wanted to do! Besides, Flutters looked so cute when she concentrated!

@,

"That's the thing… I haven't been able to tell 'er how I feel about 'er just yet. She's been with all the other girls since last night. Perhaps I'll be able to tell her at the tire test

((Speaking of which -- anyone care to f-f to the choppers??))

@@Hypn0ticD,

(OOC: Yeah do that, please. Or even f-f through the choppers)

Fluttershy started humming, a little habit she sometimes started unconsciously when she was working on a drawing. She didn't realize she was doing it, but as she traced the contours of Colette's neck with her pencil, she was moseying along the last song she'd worked on with the songbird choir: an opening for the next time Princess Celestia visited Ponyville, a little song Fluttershy had tried to infuse with majesty, yet the same sense of humble, approachable warmth that characterized her favorite princess.

"Almost done," she said, interrupted the melody without realizing it. She hadn't been hurrying--just drawing, quietly, for about 10 minutes as the car undertook a smooth stretch of highway. "I....hmmm..." 

@@Hypn0ticD, "Well good luck with that... It really feels amazing to love, and to be loved. I just wish i have enough time to show her that... before she goes back to her world." That would be painfull to say the least... if he could not come with her? What would happen then? "I wish i could make her stay... but i wouldn't want to keep her chained in this world. Not having wings... is killing her."

@ Pirpyat Pony and @ HypnoticD

Charles, Rarity were already in a Relationship since they do love each other since they meet in Chicago, now they still love each other and he plan do everything make her happy too while getting her sewing machines. While he driving on the highway with his seatbelt on and listing to the Radio too. While he was thinking, then looking at the area and thinking about something too.

(Sure. Also Charles and Rarity already in a Relationship. They just admitted to each other in Chicago)

@@Dawn Stripes,

"What's that tune you're humming??" Colette asked as her eyes drifted back to the sketch, marvelling at the details. Would she really look like that with longer hair?? And was there any way she could tab that tune Fluttershy was humming??

@,

"A might over dramatic, aren't we??" Shawn said, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think being hunsn is killing Dash like you say it is, but I do think it best for all of them to return to Equestria. And yes, being in love is wonderful, but you don't know if Rainbow has feelings for you yet, do ya? Don't get too carried away until ya know she likes ya back!"

@,

((Onward to the race! Take it away, Jack!))

@@Hypn0ticD, "Yea, yea i guess... but you didn't see what she did when she thought she failed Fluttershy. It was painfull to watch... The sure thing is she does have some "compatibility issues" with this world, though she does enjoy the attention of bronies i guess. Don't worry... i won't disrespect her wishes or her privacy." he pauses for a moment then shoot a question important but out of the blue nonetheless "What do you think of Queen Chrysalis? I hear she's the one that brought them here..."

@@Hypn0ticD

"Oh..." Fluttershy tapped her chin. "Did it sound like? Dum, de-dum..." she thought back a couple of seconds, then let her hair float forward a little. "Oh, that. That's nothing. It's just a little welcome march I was composing to have the choir sing for Princess Celestia next time she visited Ponyville. We've really come to take our dear ruler for granted there, since she visits Twilight so often, and I don't think it's right. After all, some towns don't have the luxury of seeing an Alicorn gracing their streets for months on end."