Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there!

Wanderer

What's up everypony?

I'm Wanderer and I came across these forums by accident looking for references to the show in and yall seemed pretty cool. I want to get the introduction out quick, because I'm not good at that type of thing. So yeah, I don't really have a favorite pony. They're all just too adorable to pick just one. I'm a writer, but I'm still learning and developing my writing style. I'm not sure how much is supposed to go in an intro but I'm pretty sure this'll work for now. Peace.

• Brohoof 1

Hey buddy, welcome to the MLP Forums, the place for pony! Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome too!!! This is awesome...But not the place for haters... Haters will be banned...

I hope you're not a troll or whatsoever

Welcome too!!! This is awesome...But not the place for haters... Haters will be banned...

I hope you're not a troll or whatsoever

Nope nope! I'm too old for trolling. So enjoy your time in MLP forums, and all it has to offer.

Welcome here!

I see that you are a writer. I'm a bit of a writer, myself! What sort of writing do you do?

Creative writing mostly but I've been working on a fanfic with some friends of mine. What writing do you do?

Creative writing mostly but I've been working on a fanfic with some friends of mine. What writing do you do?

Mostly essays, actually, but I've been attempting a novel. Unfortunately, I tend to write novels like essays. :P

Enjoy your time here, I'm sure you'll like the joint. There's pretty much place for everyone, whether it be that you like music, art, writing, or just talking about whatever comes to mind. Try posting your writing should you feel so inclined, I'm sure you'll get a lot of positive feedback as well as helpful suggestions from the other writers lurking around here.

Mostly essays, actually, but I've been attempting a novel. Unfortunately, I tend to write novels like essays. tongue.png

What sort of novel is it? I tend to stay in the fiction end of the spectrum. happy.png

Awesome! Welcome fellow brony and writer! And even though you don't have a favorite pony yet, may I suggest Rainbow Dash? The army could always use another recruit happy.png

Awesome! Welcome fellow brony and writer! And even though you don't have a favorite pony yet, may I suggest Rainbow Dash? The army could always use another recruit img-1449090-1-happy.png

Rainbow Dash is pretty great. And thanks for the warm welcome.happy.png

Hey welcome to the MLP Forums one of the most friendliest places around the internet! I hope you have a exciting time around the forums and make some friends! tongue.png

It's a fiction novel, but I'd rather not give out too many details. wink.png

Now you've got my attention. I'm looking forward to seeing it if possible.sleep.png