Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Twiliscael

Twiliscael

(edited)

*sighs* I said I'd never do this... I said I'd never do this...

Since everyone else is doing it, why not? You know what an ask thread is. Ask me, the omnipotent and great and powerful Twiliscael anything you want about music, games, the equines, life, or anything that may pop into your mind. Soooo, have at it. I'm going to be 100% honest here, so take advantage of that as much as you damn well please.

Look at me, acting like people care about me.

Edited by Twiliscael

(edited)

How did you make or where did you get that badass avatar?

I made it myself, using the album art of Periphery's debut album Periphery, and a Sombra-fied vector of Twilight. I applied some lighting and glow effects, and bang. Avatar.

tongue.png It's the Dawn nuzzler. lol Howdy Twiliscael. 

Hmm... do you have any OCs?

Who says it's only Dawn? *nuzzles*

I have no OCs, actually. I've been planning on making one for the past 17 months, though after 1/2 hour I give up once I realize I have no good ideas for the character, or for it's appearance. Maybe some other time...

On a scale of 1-10 how sexy do you think Varg is?

6/10, I don't think he's THAT sexy, really. He was a pretty good looking guy when he was younger, though.

What happened to that guy ADashOfRainbow? I miss that guy.

Not sure if implying you want the old me back or if this is just a joke blink.png

Edited by Twiliscael

Who says it's only Dawn? *nuzzles*

I have no OCs, actually. I've been planning on making one for the past 17 months, though after 1/2 hour I give up once I realize I have no good ideas for the character, or for it's appearance. Maybe some other time...

lol *nuzzles back*? :P 

I see... Making them can be hard. What do you like to do in your spare time?

lol *nuzzles back*? tongue.png

I see... Making them can be hard. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Spare time? Something of which I have a bit too much of in my opinion xD

Spare time is usually consumed by the gaming, music, and working out. Gaming-wise, I'll play anything though I geenrally gravitate towards RPGs and FPS's. Musically, I listen to a TON of metal. I play, write, and produce music too. Working out is a hobby of mine. I like being in good physical shape.

What subgeres of metal do you like?

*cracks knuckles*

As you've probably noticed, I take a heavy leaning towards modern progressive metal and deathcore. Modern prog is basically "We can do whatever we want to with out instruments and it's still prog." Crazy time signatures, strange song structure, switching between clean and growled vocals,etc are all common in modern prog. Some of my favorite bands from this genre are Periphery, Vildhjarta, Textures, Ever Forthright, Meshuggah, and Humanity's Last Breath. Now, I think alot of deathcore is pretty bad. However, I think that there's an equal amount of good deathcore if you look deep enough. Bands like Veil of Maya, Infinite Annihilator, Aegaeon, Rings of Saturn, The Contortionist, Born of Osiris, Arsonists Get All The Girls, and a bunch of others.

I love this song. Chris Baretto's got such a voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ9sbnLjQqM

Spare time? Something of which I have a bit too much of in my opinion xD

Spare time is usually consumed by the gaming, music, and working out. Gaming-wise, I'll play anything though I geenrally gravitate towards RPGs and FPS's. Musically, I listen to a TON of metal. I play, write, and produce music too. Working out is a hobby of mine. I like being in good physical shape.

*cracks knuckles*

Oooo, you write? What do you write? X3

Oooo, you write? What do you write? X3

Usually just little melodies for guitar or stuff for piano. I can and have done a full-fledged song on the computer a few times, though.

I've made a pony song or two on here, if you're interested.

Usually just little melodies for guitar or stuff for piano. I can and have done a full-fledged song on the computer a few times, though.

I've made a pony song or two on here, if you're interested.

Hells^yeah, I'm interested. :P 

Hehe, now that I have new found respect for you, how does that make you feel? :P

• Brohoof 1

How do I get better at playing guitar? I fucking suck, all I can do is play a few Nirvana songs and a Slayer riff.

Practice practice practice. I find it's easier if you watch a video of someone playing a part on Youtube and try to replicate it, along with looking at tabs. Sometimes seeing what it looks like to play while hearing it while also being able to see the part written can help alot. From there, it's pretty easy to memorize how a riff or song goes.

• Brohoof 1

On a scale from 1 to 10, how hot is Scarlett Johansson?

9/10, the uhhhh... knockers are a bit too big for me  o_O

Attractive woman for sure, though ^w^

breh, you craycray

I think they're perfect <3

(Wow it's awkward talking about this in public).

THE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED.

Ehhh, to be honest I prefer them smaller to larger o-O

Disclaimer: For anyone interested, this ask thread does not have to be based around sex xD

I don't like them too big, nor too small. I like them just right wink.png

Yeah but "just right" is different for everyone, you know?

• Brohoof 1