Sup yall :)

Dark Bison

My friend Grendo has been telling me about this awesome place for a few days now, So I just had to join it :).

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Davin, but some friends call me Dee for short. Ehhyup, Nice to meet yall, how is everypony doing?

Hi Tyroq, and I got my username from my steam account I guess. I go by the name Dark Bison here and there. Not too sure how I came up with it, just seemed cool and I stuck with it I guess xD.

My friend Grendo has been telling me about this awesome place for a few days now, So I just had to join it :).

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Davin, but some friends call me Dee for short. Ehhyup, Nice to meet yall, how is everypony doing?

Welcome to the herd fellow brony :D

Hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

Welcome to the herd fellow brony :D

Hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

Finesthour, man

*drapes an arm around your shoulder*

Let's work on some variety, eh? You sound like a robot issuing the same greeting to every newbie. :P

Finesthour, man

*drapes an arm around your shoulder*

Let's work on some variety, eh? You sound like a robot issuing the same greeting to every newbie. :P

Well it is like my Default greeting ever since I started being on forums years ago :o

Well it is like my Default greeting ever since I started being on forums years ago :o

*gets out toolbox*

Well, maybe I can reprogram you, get you off those factory settings. Tell me, would you like a humorous, witty, or serious greeting?

*fiddles with tools for a moment*

Hmm, I don't see an access port on you. Where's your Dialogue Settings Interface?

• Brohoof 1

*gets out toolbox*

Well, maybe I can reprogram you, get you off those factory settings. Tell me, would you like a humorous, witty, or serious greeting?

*fiddles with tools for a moment*

Hmm, I don't see an access port on you. Where's your Dialogue Settings Interface?

I iz not a robot :o

I just like to post...alot :3

Uhh, 64 o.o .....

Back on topic, welcome newbie :D

Yeah.... Only a robot would know that. Fine, if you don't want your settings changed that's up to you. But I'll be keeping an eye on you from now on. Robot.

And, for the sake of staying on topic. Yes, once again welcome Dark Bison. You'll find most of us here are great people, and I'm sure you'll love your time here. Just watch out for robots disguised as ponies. If you suspect somepony of being a robot, just throw a hard math question at them. Only robots will get it right. Anyway, enjoy your stay! :D

Wow, you're that Davin from Youtube? Welcome to MLP Forums, man! I never knew you were friends with Grendo.

Another friend of mine referred me to your brilliant tutorial on Photoshop's pen tool a few weeks ago, but I never knew you were a brony - much less that you'd end up joining here. Really hope you have a great time here.

I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders, and also the server admin/general tech support guy. If you're ever having any issues with the forum, let me know. :)

If you suspect somepony of being a robot, just throw a hard math question at them. Only robots will get it right. Anyway, enjoy your stay! :D

Are you trying to imply that I'm a robot? :o

Wow, you're that Davin from Youtube? Welcome to MLP Forums, man! I never knew you were friends with Grendo.

Another friend of mine referred me to your brilliant tutorial on Photoshop's pen tool a few weeks ago, but I never knew you were a brony - much less that you'd end up joining here. Really hope you have a great time here.

I'm Feld0, one of the site's two founders, and also the server admin/general tech support guy. If you're ever having any issues with the forum, let me know. :)

Nah, he is implying I am a robot. Which I might be...

Well, robots typically can't do magic. If they could that'd pretty much be the end of life as we know it. So for you... there must be some other explanation. Aha! You're a cyborg. That's gotta be it. Celestia had you implanted with cybernetic technology before leaving Canterlot in order to better spy on the citizens of Ponyville, didn't she? That's why you're so super smart, and you can still do magic because you still have fleshy parts. Ooh, and that's why you went crazy last saturday when you thought you'd be tardy. Because computers can't be tardy, it's against their programming, so your cyborg parts must have been injecting your body with all sorts of chemicals causing you to degenerate into a fit of insanity trying to fulfil your programming.

Eureka! That explains it all! Twilight Sparkle is a cyborg spy for Princess Celestia. :blink:

Suddenly I'm scared...

• Brohoof 1

Hey Dee! I know Grendo. He's given me some tips on vectoring. Welcome to the forums, btw. I think you'll like it here. ^_^

Hello, and yeah Grendo is a pretty cool guy :). Thanks and I already do like it here :D

Why hello thar o

Hi there :D

Well, robots typically can't do magic. If they could that'd pretty much be the end of life as we know it. So for you... there must be some other explanation. Aha! You're a cyborg. That's gotta be it. Celestia had you implanted with cybernetic technology before leaving Canterlot in order to better spy on the citizens of Ponyville, didn't she? That's why you're so super smart, and you can still do magic because you still have fleshy parts. Ooh, and that's why you went crazy last saturday when you thought you'd be tardy. Because computers can't be tardy, it's against their programming, so your cyborg parts must have been injecting your body with all sorts of chemicals causing you to degenerate into a fit of insanity trying to fulfil your programming.

Eureka! That explains it all! Twilight Sparkle is a cyborg spy for Princess Celestia. :blink:

Suddenly I'm scared...

Shoot, how did you know all that?! :ph34r: I can't have everyone knowing my secret!

• Brohoof 1

Well, Howdy there Dark Bison. For joining this awesome forums I am going to give you an Apple Cake. Hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

Oh why thank you *takes Apple Cake* I sure did have a sweet tooth for some cake actually.*eats it*

Shoot, how did you know all that?! :ph34r: I can't have everyone knowing my secret!

I'm a member of Project: Space Ball. We specialize in intelligence and uncovering government secrets.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

It's a pleasure to meet you Feld0, and Yep that there is me x). I'm surprised you know who I am, my cover is blown D: *hides in bushes near by*

But yeah I'm friends with Grendo, He's always having some kind pc problems so that pretty much insure we're in contact, a lot :).

I'm glad you found my tutorials helpful. and eehhyup I sure am a brony. Really find the show fun and entertaining, can't get enough.

This is a pretty kickplot site you guys have going here, very well put together and I can't forget all the attention to detail you guys put in it. I love it. Oh and one thing, is there anyway I can donate to you guys? I'm pretty new to the site and haven't been all around it just yet.

• Brohoof 1

It's a pleasure to meet you Feld0, and Yep that there is me x). I'm surprised you know who I am, my cover is blown D: *hides in bushes near by*

But yeah I'm friends with Grendo, He's always having some kind pc problems so that pretty much insure we're in contact, a lot :).

I'm glad you found my tutorials helpful. and eehhyup I sure am a brony. Really find the show fun and entertaining, can't get enough.

This is a pretty kickplot site you guys have going here, very well put together and I can't forget all the attention to detail you guys put in it. I love it. Oh and one thing, is there anyway I can donate to you guys? I'm pretty new to the site and haven't been all around it just yet.

I think I love you already <3
  • Brohoof 1